Is advance warnings really worth it?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Shortly after Harvey hit, days upon days of warnings were out there about Maria. It could either be a hit or a miss, such as what happened to the people of Miami...a slight miss. However, one would think, with a lone island just sitting out there, ie PR, and all these massive hurricanes hitting, the federal government would have made provision for PR, just in case the hit was massive. Ships should have been readied, just in case...food provisions should have been readied, just in case....so the question becomes, what good is providing advance warnings, when nobody takes the shit serious until after its done? Every none drastic senerio was predicted for PR and yet, we're just now getting around to providing the shit that's needed? Almost a weeks worth of warnings were givin and still nobody seem to take anything to task.

Also, the people of PR are lookin for human help to help put their country back to some measures of normal....I would suggest with 3 million people, the men and able bodied women are your best hope.....the governor should organize a work force utilizing its own citizens. At this point a job is needed and the people need the help

Another left wing wanker dumping on the continuing efforts of FEMA. Man you lefties are scum. FEMA's crews have been working their asses off douche bag.

We should send the NFL Kneelers, whiny Douchebag progressive like the OP, Antifa and able bodied people collecting Disability in the first wave of helpers

let the people go to work , good idea . Let the governor get moving and do some organization . Course the organization of volunteers has to be all volunteer TRed .

Shortly after Harvey hit, days upon days of warnings were out there about Maria. It could either be a hit or a miss, such as what happened to the people of Miami...a slight miss. However, one would think, with a lone island just sitting out there, ie PR, and all these massive hurricanes hitting, the federal government would have made provision for PR, just in case the hit was massive. Ships should have been readied, just in case...food provisions should have been readied, just in case....so the question becomes, what good is providing advance warnings, when nobody takes the shit serious until after its done? Every none drastic senerio was predicted for PR and yet, we're just now getting around to providing the shit that's needed? Almost a weeks worth of warnings were givin and still nobody seem to take anything to task.

Also, the people of PR are lookin for human help to help put their country back to some measures of normal....I would suggest with 3 million people, the men and able bodied women are your best hope.....the governor should organize a work force utilizing its own citizens. At this point a job is needed and the people need the help

Obama added $10T in new debt, how much of that funding was for Disaster preparation? Trump inherited a ClusterFuck

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, my hot sexy dear, I would LOVE to claim that I read your posts..........except you don't write them in any language known to mankind.

Forum List

Back