Is America doomed?

As long as the radical, muslim, kenyan fraud is in the now black house, yes, we're doomed.

Next question...

As long as corporate America keeps holding the middle class hostage, the middle class is doomed.

There is one chance that America has and that's to divide and keep some fraction of what was America alive.

Nope. The future of the middle class DEPENDS on voting out Republicans in November.

LOL

Same ole same ole............

Your side is good at one thing, destroying places like Detroit. Making companies leave states like California...................

And increasing those on the dole.

There is one chance that America has and that's to divide and keep some fraction of what was America alive.

Nope. The future of the middle class DEPENDS on voting out Republicans in November.

LOL

Your side is good at one thing, destroying places like Detroit. Making companies leave states like California...................

The truth NEVER changes...

The only Americans who are doomed are the ones who don't own guns! No matter what happens, the American spirit will live on forever! I welcome the day the Teapers start their revolution and the haters start their race war...that will be the day that Freedom Rings from the barrel of my weapons.

You'll most likely run out of food and water before bullets, so any American "revolution" should not involve firearms.

You're going to need to think a little more about that.

You'll most likely run out of food and water before bullets, so any American "revolution" should not involve firearms.

You're going to need to think a little more about that.

Meh, I am prepared for about 6 months...I'll have enough for a year in another 6 months. The teapers and racists will be begging to enter my compound...regretfully, I will only offer them a buckshot in their ass!

LOL

that is the people we are up against..just wow
we have new government Entitlement to pay for, OscamCare, 1000's of new regulations, taxes raised, gas has been over $3 a gallon since dear leader elections, food prices are SHOCKING...that surly make them middle class doing So much better
eh?

So much for the America loving party. Lots of negativity from the right ITT.

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.”
---Atlas Shrugged

No, we are not doomed...just in an eight year bout of constipation brought on by slothful LIBTARDS.

LOL

The truth NEVER changes...

No it doesn't. Democrats ruled Detroit. Detroit is in ruin.

Carry on.

As I stated before. The big three in motor city designed and built crap, and Reagan did nothing when the Japanese product dumped. Corporate America and the party that works for them (Republicans) are the blame.

LOL

that is the people we are up against..just wow
we have new government Entitlement to pay for, OscamCare, 1000's of new regulations, taxes raised, gas has been over $3 a gallon since dear leader elections, food prices are SHOCKING...that surly make them middle class doing So much better
eh?

Corporate America is the problem.

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.”
---Atlas Shrugged

No, we are not doomed...just in an eight year bout of constipation brought on by slothful LIBTARDS.

BushCo/wall street/corporate America are LIBTARDS?

Forum List

Back