Is An Assault Rifle Necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
and as you rely on the cops , well checkout this news Bulldog . --- Parkland school cop ‘never went in’ during the shooting. There were other failures, too. --- look like the cop that was on duty never went into the school to stop the murderer kid Bulldog .

So a good guy with a gun didn't stop the bad guy with a gun. Imagine that.
-------------------------------------- looks like he didn't do his job . --- 'He Never Went In': The School Resource Officer Failed To Engage Florida Shooter --- Bulldog .

they have named him as Coward of the County and i hear that he has requested that he be protected by the police Bulldog .

[

Again, You need to post a link to any time I said I want to disarm everyone. Reasonable gun control isn't disarming the public dummy.

Your straw man means little.

Armed citizens are the impediment to the rise of a dictatorship and authoritarianism in this nation. The 6 weeks of training that soldiers get includes significantly less time at weapons training than the average Joe with a deer rifle engages in each year.

Most sportsmen have spent hundred of hours shooting and are extremely proficient.

There is a hundred million man militia in this county, which dwarfs the armed services - not that the armed services would back the Stalinists in an attempt to end the Constitution anyway.

Really? A hundred million man well regulated militia? Who is doing all that regulating?

and as you rely on the cops , well checkout this news Bulldog . --- Parkland school cop ‘never went in’ during the shooting. There were other failures, too. --- look like the cop that was on duty never went into the school to stop the murderer kid Bulldog .

So a good guy with a gun didn't stop the bad guy with a gun. Imagine that.
-------------------------------------- looks like he didn't do his job . --- 'He Never Went In': The School Resource Officer Failed To Engage Florida Shooter --- Bulldog .

Thanks for restating my point dumb ass.

mostly agree on your other points but the way i understand things the cop is supposed to try and intervene and stop the murder with handgun or rifle Scamp .

Warren v. District of Columbia... District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

If anyone thinks the police are obligated to protect you or your loved ones...Think again.
Obligation isn't the question. Ability is. Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County, FL knows cops don't have the capability of stopping a mass shooter.By the time they arrive, the damage is done. Police are responders, but this calls for DEFENDERS. Armed good guys who are ALREADY THERE.

This is why Judd has started the Sentinel program for Florida schools.

more *reality*

*a lynch mob who mistakes you for someone else*

if i had a nickel for every time i was almost lynched by mistake...
And after the ONE time it happens, that money won't help you. An assault rifle would.

Now there a loud call to ban assault rifles. Like the AR15

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle. By definition, an assault rifle is capable of semiautomatic operation as well as either fully-automatic operation, burst-fire operation, or both. An AR-15 only operates in semiautomatic mode; and does not offer either burst-fire or fully-automatic modes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back