🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Anybody Working Today?

I am. Making the BIG BUCKS!
You can have it…

After watching F for Family and seeing the series last episode I thought to myself why the fuck am I working when my family and friends are more important than a few extra hundred dollars?

I rather sit, relax and be with those I love then earn money that I can make another day…

So enjoy your money making day, Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful day…

• Banned
You can have it…

After watching F for Family and seeing the series last episode I thought to myself why the fuck am I working when my family and friends are more important than a few extra hundred dollars?

I rather sit, relax and be with those I love then earn money that I can make another day…

So enjoy your money making day, Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful day…
Got on the freeway and damn near zero traffic. That really made my day.

I never really minded working Christmas back in the day. Got the holiday pay, would usually work four and boss would put down 8 and then that was always OT so instead of getting just 8 straight time hours, I got it and basically triple time for what I really had to work. Now that I am a contract employee for someone else and generally otherwise self-employed, Holidays don't mean a thing as far as getting anything extra in the bank.

Forum List

Back