Is anyone from New Mexico on the board

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This state fascinates the heck out of me. Only just passed thru over the years a couple of times but I'm looking at calling it quits at minus 30 C over the years and zone 2a and I know south but not this state and it really interests me.

Honest replies please. Don't be a smart ass :) Okay ok its usmb but be gentle in reviews.

This state fascinates the heck out of me. Only just passed thru over the years a couple of times but I'm looking at calling it quits at minus 30 C over the years and zone 2a and I know south but not this state and it really interests me.

Honest replies please. Don't be a smart ass :) Okay ok its usmb but be gentle in reviews.

I spent one night in New Mexico. This was when I was in Texas, and in the car and went on wrong section of highway....and ended up in New Mexico.

So I had to spend night and up until Midday, and I thought it was nice, but it looked exactly like Texas.

This is my New Mexico story, I know it doesn't answer your question, but I thought I'd mention it anyhow.

What is your dream of the ideal landscape for yourself?

I spent one night in New Mexico. This was when I was in Texas, and in the car and went on wrong section of highway....and ended up in New Mexico.

So I had to spend night and up until Midday, and I thought it was nice, but it looked exactly like Texas.

This is my New Mexico story, I know it doesn't answer your question, but I thought I'd mention it anyhow.

Thank you. I usually start with food so NM sets it apart quite quickly because of the use of different peppers. But turquoise as well and I am expanding my collection tonight. My partner is a doll and has given me a great gift to choose want in silver and true stones tonight.

What is your dream of the ideal landscape for yourself?

Small house. Minimum 2 acres. Remote. Enough to love the sun rising and to kiss the earth at the end of the day. I really do live in the middle of nowhere now but I would prefer south now.

Thank you. I usually start with food so NM sets it apart quite quickly because of the use of different peppers. But turquoise as well and I am expanding my collection tonight. My partner is a doll and has given me a great gift to choose want in silver and true stones tonight.

Okay.....:confused-84:

On the stones? I should have been more clear. I collect and have been blessed with the ability to do so silver and turquoise jewellry from certain American tribes from the south west. My bracelets are mainly Zuni and Hopi. But my rings are from various tribes. It's ok how to describe it art that breathes the soul of First Nations.

Beautiful beyond. And my husband just gave me an all you can wish for card for valentines day.

Last edited:

That is really bizarre.

That is really bizarre.

Yes it made me very confused, no idea what it means.

What area are you looking at? Will check in here later today to see your answer.

[/QUOTE]

Small house. Minimum 2 acres. Remote. Enough to love the sun rising and to kiss the earth at the end of the day. I really do live in the middle of nowhere now but I would prefer south now.[/QUOTE]

That is really bizarre.

Oh heavens Lucy I should have been more clear. Your english is so good sometimes forget you are really working hard at a second language and you are so good at it that I forget.

I'm talking about jewellry that is specific to the First Nations here.

That is really bizarre.

Oh heavens Lucy I should have been more clear. Your english is so good sometimes forget you are really working hard at a second language and you are so good at it that I forget.

I'm talking about jewellry that is specific to the First Nations here.

I am so sorry Lucy. I just didn't even think that you would understand this. And I am the fool. Forgive me.

Ok we have still great nations who work in the art of the old days of silver and turquoise. It is the way.

Come see what I am about to buy. My husband is insisting. I'm still not sure.

Size 8 Turquoise Engagement Bridal Wedding Ring Set Native American Wilbert Muskett Jr WS-1580

It did not make sense because we can't hear your conversations between you and your husband.
It seemed like you were doing a conversation with him and us here in the thread like we could hear, so of course it did not make any sense to us.

It did not make sense because we can't hear your conversations between you and your husband.
It seemed like you were doing a conversation with him and us here in the thread like we could hear, so of course it did not make any sense to us.

Oh cripes I didnt look at that way. Apologies.

Now jump in though. I love simple. Money is not the object.

Help me pick this. and all and everyone can help this wedding if you wish Just for fun. I like other stones but this is just too sweet.

Size 8 Turquoise Engagement Bridal Wedding Ring Set Native American Wilbert Muskett Jr WS-1580

Forum List

Back