Is anyone really buying it? $5 fuel not their fault, 19% inflation not their fault, wars around the world not their fault, 10 million illegals not….

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
their fault, 7.75% interest rates not their fault, explosion in violent crime not their fault, record covid deaths (with a plethora of clot-shots) not their fault.
I get it…all the feelings people and free shit folks will vote Democrat no matter what…BUT, is anyone sane actually buying what the Indian chick is selling?

their fault, 7.75% interest rates not their fault, explosion in violent crime not their fault, record covid deaths (with a plethora of clot-shots) not their fault.
I get it…all the feelings people and free shit folks will vote Democrat no matter what…BUT, is anyone sane actually buying what the Indian chick is selling?
ConspiracyTheory loony. Check each claim, then don't respond to them.

7.75% interest rates not their fault, explosion in violent crime not their fault, record covid deaths (with a plethora of clot-shots) not their fault.
Not 7.75, it's Lower, and you know it......look it up
Voilent Crime rate is Down.....look it up
Covid Deaths are declining, with the trump admin having 3.3 times the Death Rate for Covid.

As with all Leftists, NOTHING is ever their fault, and yet anything that comes out decent is!

Leftists are the biggest phonies in this country, and honestly...........they have no idea what it is they are doing.

Democrats are running this country into the dirt. I hope these brainwashed kids see that, before they wake up one day and realize their freedom was taken. MAGA

Not 7.75, it's Lower, and you know it......look it up
Voilent Crime rate is Down.....look it up
Covid Deaths are declining, with the trump admin having 3.3 times the Death Rate for Covid.

violent crime is down in places that still have decent police force...

Their voters won't learn until they have nothing left. And unfortunately, they are dragging down the rest of us.

I am. My sanity is probably questionable.

Marxinazism 101; Tell a big enough lie & keep repeating it & the GG's(Gully Gullible's will buy it EVERYTIME!

$5 fuel?

I am paying less than 3 bucks a gallon.

sucks to be you little man

Maturity is being able to assign blame where blame is due and not just where it feels good.

At least we had terlit paper during Biden..

Forum List

Back