Secret Service Pulls RFK Jr’s Protection 2 Days After He Endorsed Donald Trump

There is no evidence you would accept as valid so quit pretending you are on some high road here.

You do not have a speck of intelligence. I reply so that everone sees your lack of intelligence.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities; can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

Your imagination isn't evidence. Its just you making shit up. In the little right-wing echo chambers, making shit up is the gold standard. But here, you're gonna need a factual connection to reality.

And you have none.

Remember when I asked you for evidence of your imaginary 'democratic operatives' that started J6? All you gave me were excuses why you had jackshit.

And now that I'm asking for you to show me the evidence that Harris ordered the Secret Service to cut RFK's security details. All you gave me were excuses why you had jackshit.

At least you're consistent!

Your imagination isn't evidence. Its just you making shit up. In the little right-wing echo chambers, making shit up is the gold standard. But here, you're gonna need a factual connection to reality.

And you have none.

Remember when I asked you for evidence of your imaginary 'democratic operatives' that started J6? All you gave me were excuses why you had jackshit.

And now that I'm asking for you to show me the evidence that Harris ordered the Secret Service to cut RFK's security details. All you gave me were excuses why you had jackshit.

At least you're consistent!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities; can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

"The human brain is a complex organ with the wonderful power of enabling man to find reasons for continuing to believe whatever it is that he wants to believe."

-Voltaire

And that reasons for you.....is pure imagination. Literally what ever you care to make up. Backed by jackshit.

Your talking about whatever fantasy you want to make up, backed with jackshit. Be it your 'Harris ordered the SS to cut RFK's detail', or any of your Big Lie nonsense, your process is the same.

• Make up bullshit, backed by nothing.
  • Ignore anything that contradicts you, no matter what.
  • Eventually pass away.
I never said that about Harris. That dumb bitch takes orders not gives them.

I never said that about Harris. That dumb bitch takes orders not gives them.

Seething misogyny! You've really internalized the MAGA message, haven't you?

Okay, Biden then. What's your evidence that Biden ordrered RFK's security detail with the Secret Service to be cut?

Seething misogyny! You've really internalized the MAGA message, haven't you?

Okay, Biden then. What's your evidence that Biden ordrered RFK's security detail with the Secret Service to be cut?
Shove misogyny up your ass along with racist, homophobe, and every other slur that Democrats project.

"The human brain is a complex organ with the wonderful power of enabling man to find reasons for continuing to believe whatever it is that he wants to believe."

-Voltaire

And that reasons for you.....is pure imagination. Literally what ever you care to make up. Backed by jackshit.

Oh, your silly 'democratic operative' fantasy is indeed an absurdity. As is your insistence that Harris ordered RFK's detail to be cancelled.

But as Voltaire said...

-Voltaire

Oh, your silly 'democratic operative' fantasy is indeed an absurdity. As is your insistence that Harris ordered RFK's detail to be cancelled.

But as Voltaire said...

-Voltaire
Yes the human brain is funny. You claim you think for yourself yet when you see me reply with Voltaire you prove you can only do what you are told, copy others, follow a crowd like a dog or sheep.

I quote Voltaire. Skylar thinks, yes yes Voltaire. You claim to think for yourself then you flatter me by mimicking me. Stealing my intelligent ideas and trying to make them yours prove you do what you are told and repeat what you hear and see.

Yes the human brain is funny. You claim you think for yourself yet when you see me reply with Voltaire you prove you can only do what you are told, copy others, follow a crowd like a dog or sheep.

And by 'thinking for myself', you mean just making shit up and offering factually baseless fantasies as fact......like you do?

Nah, I'll stick with evidence, thank you. And you've got jackshit to back any of your useless fantasies.

If you ever manage to find supporting evidence that Biden ordered RFK's detail be stripped from him, give me a holler.

But your imagination isn't evidence. And its literally all you have.

Forum List

Back