🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

111-52955153137.jpeg

Bush left us with $6.1 Trillion in debt and two unfunded, unfocused "wars". Joined his daddy and Reagan is raising our debt 20 out of 20 years.

We all thought Bush was an idiot. True that he's not real bright but he was smart enough to use the US Treasury as his own private petty cash. took up right where daddy and Ronnie left off.

111-52955142098.jpeg

a muslim?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

here, straight from the donkey's I mean the horse's mouth

A stupid and shabby lie but then that's al we get from you non-thinkers. See Vigilante's lie just blow. You two make a great pair.

Notice how none of you idiots can prove one word of the garbage you spew.

:rolleyes:

111-52955153137.jpeg

Bush left us with $6.1 Trillion in debt and two unfunded, unfocused "wars". Joined his daddy and Reagan is raising our debt 20 out of 20 years.

We all thought Bush was an idiot. True that he's not real bright but he was smart enough to use the US Treasury as his own private petty cash. took up right where daddy and Ronnie left off.

Hey ASSHOLE.....this thread is about OBOZO not Bush..... Either get it straight or keep walkin. :offtopic:

Last edited:
Well, I suppose if you want to use logic to answer that question, you would have to start by asking this question..

Why did you change your Christian name to a Muslim name if you aren't Muslim?

I guess that pretty much answers the question. Do I give a damn if he is a Muslim? Nope. Do I believe that he is a Muslim? Nope. I believe that he is an atheist. An atheist who "chooses" to use whatever "religion" will further his bullshit cause.

Just one man's opinion.....
Name change? Where?
President_Barack_Obama%27s_long_form_birth_certificate.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-DikUMrkcU]Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate is Fake! - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I suppose if you want to use logic to answer that question, you would have to start by asking this question..

Why did you change your Christian name to a Muslim name if you aren't Muslim?

I guess that pretty much answers the question. Do I give a damn if he is a Muslim? Nope. Do I believe that he is a Muslim? Nope. I believe that he is an atheist. An atheist who "chooses" to use whatever "religion" will further his bullshit cause.

Just one man's opinion.....
Name change? Where?
President_Barack_Obama%27s_long_form_birth_certificate.jpg

:lol: PHOTOSHOPPED....I forget which version this one is....anybody know?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPASZwVRNQ]Obama Birth Certificate in Adobe Illustrator - Prank of Text Layers - Photoshop nerds unite - YouTube[/ame]

A stupid and shabby lie but then that's al we get from you non-thinkers. See Vigilante's lie just blow. You two make a great pair.

Well, there are othe Muslims in the family - isn't his brother Malik a Muslim and a good friend of the Muslim Hood and Hamas? - so....... it wouldn't be such a stretch now...would it? :dunno:

The bush family had closer ties with muslims. especially dubya bush who exchanged body fluids with his saudi boyfriend at the ranch.

The bushes got rich off their ties with bin Laden. Then there's this old jackass -

10432974_10152226558471275_7837199847487664027_n_zpsf3e6dbcd.png

Nice try you delusional ****, those AFGHANS were ON OUR SIDE, at the time, fighting the fucking Russians.... But I wouldn't expect a cock sucker like you to post up anything with even a vague hint of honesty! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Again, this is a nation that prides itself on freedom of religion, Oblama can be member of any sect...

Then why LIE about it? We can plainly see he's half black, calling himself a muslim would have increased his voter base! Just look and you can see by the deranged assholes in here that stick up for the fucking liar!

Well, there are othe Muslims in the family - isn't his brother Malik a Muslim and a good friend of the Muslim Hood and Hamas? - so....... it wouldn't be such a stretch now...would it? :dunno:

So you're a dude huh? I always thought different but read something today to prove otherwise.

:lol: I thought my treatise was well argued....
Yeah, he went to a Christian church for 20 years because, .............................wait for it, ............................. he's a Muslim.

Rev. Wright was preaching CHRISTIANITY? But wait, Barack didn't hear a word he said according to Barrack so what's up with that? :eusa_liar:

They welcome Muslims at that church. In fact they teach part of the Koran. What else would you expect from a preacher like that?

The bush family had closer ties with muslims. especially dubya bush who exchanged body fluids with his saudi boyfriend at the ranch.

I know. Could you believe that? Makes you wonder where Jeff Gannon was sleeping the dozens of times he spent the night at the White House. You would think the "oh so moral" and "we hate the gays" Republicans would want to know.

dz8lcl.jpg

GanonStoryB.jpg

So you're a dude huh? I always thought different but read something today to prove otherwise.

I would appreciate it if you leave me alone. I have no interest whatsoever in talking to you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
No, he is not. No, he never was.

So you're saying under "religion" on his application to go to school in Indonesia the word "muslim" isn't there. Surely you know the Indonesians don't educate non-Muslims, right?

That sounds like your answer right there. If what you claim were even true in the first place (I've seen no evidence to that effect), it was likely simply a formality on the part of his parents to ensure that he was able to receive an education.

Was he supposed to simply go without for the years he lived in Indonesia?

Forum List

Back