Is Being Black a Disability?

So black people are like quadraplegics, the brain damaged and retards?

That sounds pretty racist to me.

Fordham Law Professor Tells African Americans to Claim Blackness as a ‘Disability’

They score the lowest sat and act scores of any race
They have the lowest avg iq's

This is a fact based on research that has been done over the centuries.

It is still utterly absurd to claim it is a "Disability".

The ONLY way to read this is that this activist lives in a world where she knows, that everyone she knows and/or cares about, is completely comfortable with saying the most absurd lie as long as it advances the agenda.

Because they are all completely dishonest themselves.

She expects to NOT be called on her insanely racist bullshit, because she expects all her peers to just know that she is just

saying this shit so that she can create another bullshit way of using race to gouge money out of stupid white Americans.

I have read every previous post very carefully, for I wanted to see how much latitude the moderators would allow on such a sensitive topic.

My comments will be very brief and super discreet.

IF the word "disability" is defined as "a disadvantage," then in my opinion, YES, it is a "disability" to be African American in the United States of America.

Reason: When some (of course, I do NOT know the percentage) non-African Americans come into contact with African Americans, those non-African Americans are influenced by certain stereotypes about African Americans.

Last edited:
[...]

IF the word "disability" is defined as "a disadvantage," then in my opinion, YES, it is a "disability" to be African American in the United States of America.
But the word, disability, is not defined as a disadvantage. It is defined most basically as an inability.

And therein lies the tale.

I have read every previous post very carefully, for I wanted to see how much latitude the moderators would allow on such a sensitive topic.

Reason: When some (of course, I do NOT know the percentage) non-African Americans come into contact with African Americans, those non-African Americans are influenced by certain stereotypes about African Americans.
But every ethnicity has had negative stereotypes of one sort or another, isnt that correct?

Look at the drunken brawling fighting Irish for example with their Patty Wagons

they are PROUD/blatant at showing their racism/hatred--shown with this article and others I have linked before
but if a white says the word 'vanilla'', they scream RACIST

[...]

She expects to NOT be called on her insanely racist bullshit, because she expects all her peers to just know that she is just saying this shit so that she can create another bullshit way of using race to gouge money out of stupid white Americans.
The mistake lies in giving the first inch because there is no limit. But the real problem is manifest in those Whites who actually entertain such absurdly audacious reasoning.

But every ethnicity has had negative stereotypes of one sort or another, isnt that correct?

Yes, Mr. Bowie, you are correct.

But let's be frank: There are negative stereotypes, and then there are negative stereotypes!

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Look at the drunken brawling fighting Irish for example with their Patty Wagons

It was called paddy wagon. Get hooked on phonics.

And...it had to do with Irish men being hauled away for rioting in protest of the draft. Not being drunk.

Could those Irish men vote?

Due to Affirmative Action being black is a huge privilege now. Even having IQ 40 you can became CEO or President. Look Harvard for example, almost no whites are admised

This lady has better chance to run something important in USA as that from below

hqdefault.jpg

Her problem is, she is white, blond, christian, European descend, straight.

Lisa-Randall-Most-Innovative-Women-Professors.jpg

Last edited:
Her problem is, she is white, blond, christian, European descend, straight.

Lisa-Randall-Most-Innovative-Women-Professors.jpg
Gorgeous blond. Natural, blue-eyed are my favorites. She can have all the
privilege in the world as far as I'm concerned. Fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

Forum List

Back