Is Beto A Fake Or A Genuine Spastic?

tenor.gif

And the Eliminationists get right to work.

Cut him a break. He was mimicking a handicapped reporter in this clip.

I know. And it was shocking. :eusa_shifty:

Not shocking that he did it, that's to be expected of an asshole, but shocking that his cult followers will sit here and try to deny it, apparently under the illusion that anybody takes them seriously.

Not really shocking. It had to be worth at least 100,000 votes.

I think it's more important to recognize he stated very clearly he wanted the BARRIERS REMOVED from the Texas border. Border shelters, services and immigration processing are totally overwhelmed and this idiot wants to throw gas on the fire.
If Americans refuse to vote democrat, they'll just have to import voters from Mexico

There is an organic element to the boy's wild gyrations and here's my proof: :deal:

Stereotypic movement disorder. Specialty. Psychiatry. Stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) is a motor disorder with onset in childhood involving repetitive, nonfunctional motor behavior (e.g., hand waving or head banging), that markedly interferes with normal activities or results in bodily injury.

Stereotypic movement disorder - Wikipedia

My take, he just a freak. I don't get how anyone could vote for him. But hey. lets get about 40 commies in the race, it will divide donors and confuse the hell out of the voters.

Fake thread based on a lie. Where is the video of Beto being "Spastic"? One of Trump has been posted.

tenor.gif

Not shocking that he did it, that's to be expected of an asshole, but shocking that his cult followers will sit here and try to deny it, apparently under the illusion that anybody takes them seriously.
Denial isn’t done by clapping your hands together and jumping up and down.

tenor.gif

Only 100,000? That’s a terrible low bar.

tenor.gif

Every vote counts!

tenor.gif

Every vote counts!

Except the "three million illegals!" :lmao:

Four pages in and no video evidence of the OP's claim except for the fake one in his OP.
'

Four pages in and no video evidence of the OP's claim except for the fake one in his OP.
'

No? Enjoy.....a combo of orchestra director, swatting flies, directing traffic in downtown Manhattan, and the condition I detailed in the OP....reminds to of the flute player in Jethro Tull without the flute: Notice his wife is holding his left arm so he doesn't smack her in the chops:

Last edited:
'

No? Enjoy.....a combo of orchestra director, swatting flies, directing traffic in downtown Manhattan, and the condition I detailed in the OP....reminds to of the flute player in Jethro Tull without the flute: Notice his wife is holding his left arm so he doesn't smack her in the chops:

There is nothing spasmodic in your video. You are a lame liar. You have no video to back up your lie. Your claim is a pants on fire lie.

'

Handcuff him and see if he can talk without looking like a spaz trying to escape a straight jacket.

Forum List

Back