Is Biden in Violation of his Oath to the Constitution?

It makes all the difference in the world.

If someone is buying illegal drugs they are accepting all the dangers that come with it.

A kid eating Halloween candy does not.

Talking about stupid fucking comparison.

They assumed they were buying low level uppers and it was poisoned instead with fentanyl, just like a child or parent assumes that a child taking candy from a stranger is not laced with anything. People buy pot off the streets too. So should they responsible because somebody put something deadly inside of harmless weed?

They assumed they were buying low level uppers and it was poisoned instead with fentanyl, just like a child or parent assumes that a child taking candy from a stranger is not laced with anything. People buy pot off the streets too. So should they responsible because somebody put something deadly inside of harmless weed?

Again, there is no comparison to kids eating candy and people buying illegal drugs.

But you do make a great argument as to why pot should be legal, then people would not have to go to illegal dealers

Then what do you call it when people come here by the millions uninvited and not allowed to be here? Yes, that's an invasion.
Surrreal how leftists defend millions of uneducated, unskilled foreigners swarming in here in violation of our laws - and then demonize and insult hard-working responsible Americans because of whom they voted for.

Surrreal how leftists defend millions of uneducated, unskilled foreigners swarming in here in violation of our laws - and then demonize and insult hard-working responsible Americans because of whom they voted for.

Dragon breath assumes that the US is a free for all and anybody that wants to come here should be allowed in at will. But I don't see her government making them any offers when Biden is flying them around the country looking for a place to put them. These people do great harm to our country be it drugs, diseases, draining our social service, lowering the pay scale of US workers and taking jobs Americans should have. Our BP has found migrants with violent criminal records and dozens on the terrorist watch list.

I'd like to see what's happening here happen to her commie country. These leftists are such hypocrites just like the leftists living at Martha's vineyard. Oh, they love illegals, as long as they don't have to deal with them.

Again, there is no comparison to kids eating candy and people buying illegal drugs.

But you do make a great argument as to why pot should be legal, then people would not have to go to illegal dealers

Well bad news for ya, a lot of people that do buy pot off the street do so where it's legal. Dealers undercut the price of their pot to compete with the way over taxed government pot. Pot costs nearly nothing to grow in the proper environment.

People take a chance when they purchase illegal drugs like children and parents take a chance getting treats from strangers. It's the same thing. I'm sure you'll say they are buying illegal drugs so F-em, up until the point one of your kids or grand kids does the same with pot.

It states clearly in the Constitution that the federal government is required to protect individual states from invasion, and Biden swore an oath to abide by the Constitution. But clearly, he has abdicated that duty - if not actively encouraging the invasion - by his actions and/or lack thereof at the Southern border.

Q: Why isn’t he being impeached for his dereliction of duty and failure to uphold the Constituion?

If Creepy Joe promises to do one thing ... we can rest assured that he'll do the opposite. I'm not sure if he's ever told the truth even once his entire life. So for him to "take an oath to uphold the Constitution" is like a fly promising to avoid poop.

It states clearly in the Constitution that the federal government is required to protect individual states from invasion, and Biden swore an oath to abide by the Constitution. But clearly, he has abdicated that duty - if not actively encouraging the invasion - by his actions and/or lack thereof at the Southern border.

Q: Why isn’t he being impeached for his dereliction of duty and failure to uphold the Constituion?

What a silly question… are you being serious?

Well bad news for ya, a lot of people that do buy pot off the street do so where it's legal. Dealers undercut the price of their pot to compete with the way over taxed government pot. Pot costs nearly nothing to grow in the proper environment.

Then they are accepting the risk involved with doing so. I have no sympathy for them.

People take a chance when they purchase illegal drugs like children and parents take a chance getting treats from strangers. It's the same thing.

It is not the same thing, and no matter how many times you say so, it will never be the same thing.

I'm sure you'll say they are buying illegal drugs so F-em, up until the point one of your kids or grand kids does the same with pot.

Both of my kids use pot in one form or another. Luckily both live in states where they do not have to buy it from the dealer in the street corner.

Both of my kids use pot in one form or another. Luckily both live in states where they do not have to buy it from the dealer in the street corner.

And what would you say if they did to save money and ended up harmed or dead because it was laced with fentanyl?

People take a chance when they purchase illegal drugs like children and parents take a chance getting treats from strangers. It's the same thing. I'm sure you'll say they are buying illegal drugs so F-em, up until the point one of your kids or grand kids does the same with pot.
It's $60 -$70 an ounce at marijuana dispensaries in Maine, on special. $100 the most expensive.... they made certain they undercut the dealers.... I guess the State was not in to it for the money???

I'm guessing illegal dealers here don't get supply all the way from Mexico here, but from Canada???

Of course not. Immigration, legal or illegal, is no invasion. Now an influx of MAGA into one's town would be an invasion and should be repelled. :)

It's $60 -$70 an ounce at marijuana dispensaries in Maine, on special. $100 the most expensive.... they made certain they undercut the dealers.... I guess the State was not in to it for the money???

I'm guessing illegal dealers here don't get supply all the way from Mexico here, but from Canada???
I understand that it is very reasonable in Nevada. Mesquite is still quite a Mormon town, and people tell me the prices are OK.

Forum List

Back