Is Biden in Violation of his Oath to the Constitution?

You've got that right!
I wonder if they will release ANOTHER election season biological warfare virus AGAIN. :evil:
That’s my fear - ANYTHING to enable a massive harvesting scheme. We have to return fire with fire, and go to areas in swing states known to be Republican and gather ballots like they did.

Drugs coming across the border murder about 200 Americans a day.

That is an invasion.

More Americans die from it every year than died in all of the Vietnam war.

So another lie for Progressives.

But both parties are bought off by the cartels, so everyone is happy.

Right?
We had drugs come across the border between 2017 and 2021.

I guess Trump should have been impeached too then… right?

Fuckwad Biden doesn't need to overthrow the government. The government has already been subverted. He IS the government. Rather, whoever is controlling him is the government.
Obama has been uncharacteristically silent. I suspect he is steering the 3rd term of the “transformation of America” he threatened.

Do drugs murder people?

If drugs murder people, does that mean guns murder people?

What a stupid analogy.

So now you're here defending the cartel and drug runners, just so you can perceive that you've 'jabbed' a conservative, you're really a sick person. I'd love to know the psychology behind it, did a conservative weally weally hurt your feelings at some point in your life?

Nice to know that in addition to all of the other bullshit you support, we can throw drug cartels and illegals into the mix, not really surprising though.

It states clearly in the Constitution that the federal government is required to protect individual states from invasion, and Biden swore an oath to abide by the Constitution. But clearly, he has abdicated that duty - if not actively encouraging the invasion - by his actions and/or lack thereof at the Southern border.

Q: Why isn’t he being impeached for his dereliction of duty and failure to uphold the Constituion?

Are you kidding me? The left don't give a crap about the Constitution at all. They want to decide everything by popular vote.

And how would anybody know that? 90% is the stuff that was confiscated. How much gets in across that border through non-legal points of entry?

Drug cartels exchange services with people wanting to get into this country. They will get them in complete with identification and in return, the migrants agree to bring their drugs over with them.
Backpack vs 18 wheeler.

Obama has been uncharacteristically silent. I suspect he is steering the 3rd term of the “transformation of America” he threatened.

Obama is enjoying the good life like every other former POTUS but for Trump who just cannot let go.

By the way, how much of it is found in Halloween candy?
Hard to say for sure.....

12,000 fentanyl pills seized in candy wrappers at LAX, sparking Halloween warning to parents​

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities are again warning parents about the possibility of drugs mixed in with candy this Halloween after a big fentanyl bust at LAX.

Someone tried to get through security at Los Angeles International Airport with bags of candy that contained some 12,000 pills of fentanyl early Wednesday morning. The opioid pills were contained inside packages of Skittles, Whoppers and SweeTarts candy.

It states clearly in the Constitution that the federal government is required to protect individual states from invasion, and Biden swore an oath to abide by the Constitution. But clearly, he has abdicated that duty - if not actively encouraging the invasion - by his actions and/or lack thereof at the Southern border.

Q: Why isn’t he being impeached for his dereliction of duty and failure to uphold the Constituion?

States aren't being "invaded". These racist and inflammatory attacks by those fearing "replacement" are just more right hysteria and outrage.

You had no problems at all with Donald Trump's failure to uphold the Constitution, and railed against his impeachment for indictable offenses.

The world is watching the USA make a mockery of the term "Truth, justice and the American Way". It's now "Guns, hate, lies, and own the libs".

That is an invasion.

Right?
Smuggling banned substances is not an invasion. When alcohol was prohibited by Constitutional Amendment, we didn't send out special ops teams to foreign countries to destroy their distilleries did we? Canadian Club was just across the border, just slip a pint or two in yer boot and off you go......

That is an invasion.

Right?
It’s “something” but an “invasion “ it is not

The Constitution has been trampled so many times it's like watching a River Dance.

I just sit here trying to decide who has the better chorography, the Irish Dancers or Progressives.

tough choice

Is Biden in Violation of his Oath to the Constitution?​

Show me one of these pricks who, in the last two hundred fifty years or so, wasn’t.

The Constitution has been trampled so many times it's like watching a River Dance.

I just sit here trying to decide who has the better chorography, the Irish Dancers or Progressives.

The Irish dancer chicks are actual chicks.

States aren't being "invaded". These racist and inflammatory attacks by those fearing "replacement" are just more right hysteria and outrage.

Then what do you call it when people come here by the millions uninvited and not allowed to be here? Yes, that's an invasion.

Forum List

Back