Is Biden in Violation of his Oath to the Constitution?

No state has been “invaded”. An influx of migrants or refugees is not an “invasion”.

The richest nation in the world refuses to accept the refugees it’s policies towards Central America have created. Do you have any concept of how entitled and selfish that makes you look to the rest of the world?
Nobody is saying we are being invaded my migrants or refugees…those folks are here legally

We are however being invaded by illegals…

Why do folks like you disrespect legal aliens by lumping them together with illegals that are criminals? Do you think all aliens are just the same? How prejudice of you

Nobody is saying we are being invaded my migrants or refugees…those folks are here legally

Why do folks like you disrespect legal aliens by lumping them together with illegals that are criminals? Do you think all aliens are just the same? How prejudice of you
Close to 90% of the hordes of migrants are making bogus asylum claims. They are thus illegals, and it is indeed an invasion.

At this point, I call them illegal invaders because that's really what they are.

Close to 90% of the hordes of migrants are making bogus asylum claims. They are thus illegals, and it is indeed an invasion.
Yes it’s true many of these invaders are trying to invade by making such claims…which is truly tragic because there are real people that are refugees…often fleeing leftist regimes like Venezuela or China…that get lost in the system due to abuses by these invaders…what even more tragic is folks like dragonlady who help protect the invaders and make life harder for these real refugees

Yes it’s true many of these invaders are trying to invade by making such claims…which is truly tragic because there are real people that are refugees…often fleeing leftist regimes like Venezuela or China…that get lost in the system due to abuses by these invaders…what even more tragic is folks like dragonlady who help protect the invaders and make life harder for these real refugees
They can't make the claim if they came through Mexico from another country. Look up the law. They needed to ask for asylum from Mexico before making claim here. oops, the demfks still don't know the immigration laws. So demfkish!!

Last edited:

Are you asserting that jabbering bed wetter "THINKS"? Surely you jest. Pieces of shit like her can not "think", and would resist doing so even if she had a frontal lobe.

That's how sociopaths gain power and stay in control, because there are so many drones who will join any cult of personality the DNC media props up. If it wasn't for vacuous turds like her, there never would have been a Stalin, Hitler, mao, pol pot, et al. They will pretend xiden is a decent human being no matter what.

There is no creature, disease or natural force more deadly than a bed wetting piece of shit like her with a handful of ballots.

It states clearly in the Constitution that the federal government is required to protect individual states from invasion, and Biden swore an oath to abide by the Constitution. But clearly, he has abdicated that duty - if not actively encouraging the invasion - by his actions and/or lack thereof at the Southern border.

Q: Why isn’t he being impeached for his dereliction of duty and failure to uphold the Constituion?

The border crisis is a made up Republican issue. Why on earth would I fear someone making minimum wage?

GOP, compromise with the Dems on the border issue, and it will go away.
What’s your idea of a compromise? Let all the illegal aliens in?

Let’s go back to Wait-in-Mexico. After their hearings, the 10% or so who have actual asylum claims can be admitted, and the would-be illegal aliens can make their home in Mexico. We don’t need any more uneducated, semi-literate people with no respect for American laws.

Forum List

Back