Is BLM a terrorist group?

DUH....HELL, YES!

What do you call a racist hate group that calls for the murder of all whites and policemen?

A domestic terrorist group.

Black Lives Matter were the people peacefully protesting in Dallas before the psycho opened fire.
The protest groups were peaceful but the marches weren't BLM marches.

BLM isn't an entity itself. It's a movement. Of course these protests were "BLM" protests.

It's like the "Tea Party".
Okay...but there were two groups protesting and neither identified as BLM.
I am sure by mid next week liberals will be telling us there was no protest at all and it is a right wing conspiracy theory....:lol:

Black Lives Matter were the people peacefully protesting in Dallas before the psycho opened fire.

BLM isn't an entity itself. It's a movement. Of course these protests were "BLM" protests.

BLM is a movement? Maybe a bowel movement. :rofl:

Guiding PrinciplesBlack Lives Matter

By their own words - they are a political group with a far left agenda.

That's a specific organization name "Black Lives Matter" - one that had nothing to do with the protest in Dallas. I bet "teaparty.com" is a registered domain, too.

Would you like to try again?

That's a specific organization name "Black Lives Matter" - one that had nothing to do with the protest in Dallas. I bet "teaparty.com" is a registered domain, too.

Would you like to try again?

No thanks.

I know there is shit in the sewer. I don't need to crawl down there to verify. Shit is shit....

The only times I see BLM is in the news when they are attacking Trump supporters or shooting police on the streets.

Well, they act like terrorists. They are upset so they kill innocent people, since they aren't sophisticated enough to express themselves any other way. Their demands are unclear, but they cite hatred of certain groups and vow to kill them. They don't ask for a peace or for people to atone. They vow death to those they hate and they continue to kill. The left also reacts the same way to BLM as they do to terrorists. They tend to blame the victims and the fact that the killers are reacting because they were offended or wronged. Then they start with their gun control crap.

http://conservativefiringline.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-dallas-shootings-twitter/#

Forum List

Back