Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online
Are you the transgender man to woman? If not just call her Caitlyn since what she does in the bedroom doesnt affect you.
Do you find it embarrassing to call him a lesbian? I won't call you weird. promise. is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online
Are you the transgender man to woman? If not just call her Caitlyn since what she does in the bedroom doesnt affect you.

If the far left still wants to use their tag lines like "it is no body's business" then keep off the airwaves and internet blog sites. Then it will truly be no one's business..

Why two threads, same question, one right after the other?

Which one should people reply to?

You could ask the mods to combine them ....

As to the question, I'm not in her bedroom or her personal life so I really couldn't say. In any event, its her business and I'm not a Peeping Tom.

As to the question, I'm not in her bedroom or her personal life so I really couldn't say. In any event, its her business and I'm not a Peeping Tom.

Says the far left drone that uses the far narrative every chance they get.

So as soon as the far left takes this stuff off of TV and the internet blog sites, then it will truly be no one's business.

If the far left still wants to use their tag lines like "it is no body's business" then keep off the airwaves and internet blog sites. Then it will truly be no one's business..

Says the far left drone that uses the far narrative every chance they get.

So as soon as the far left takes this stuff off of TV and the internet blog sites, then it will truly be no one's business.

No one should be forced to watch that schlock. From reading your posts, I'd say its too late for you but my advice ... Go to your fave store, probably WallyWorld, buy a cheapo TV that actually has a remote control that makes it possible for you change the channel.

Then get a liberal drone to teach you how to use it.

In the meantime, my heart goes out to you. Whatever tiny brain you might have had has obviously been melted down to the intellectual equivalent of warm nacho cheese.

And good luck to you, sonny boy cuz you're gonna need all the help you can get.

If the person was born a male just like Bruce was, to me, that would make Bruce a homosexual no matter how much may be done to his body in order to turn him into a female.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And of course if Bruce still finds females attractive, that would make him bi-sexual.

It IS very confusing. Man wanting to be woman, but still attracted to women.

The real question should be why you are so interested?

As for my opinion on the matter it does not matter to me if Jenner is a Lesbian or Gay or Straight or Try-Sexual ( Try anything at least once ) because it is Jenner life...

Because Jenner is a public figure and public figures being what they are, forfeit their privilege of privacy, and can be held up for ridicule

It's called desperate for attention. The man is very sick!

If the person was born a male just like Bruce was, to me, that would make Bruce a homosexual no matter how much may be done to his body in order to turn him into a female.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And of course if Bruce still finds females attractive, that would make him bi-sexual.
According to Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner he is not bi-sexual since he is not attracted to men at all. The definition of bi-sexual is to be attracted to both both men and women.

Legally, Caitlyn Jenner is a woman. Biologically, he has a penis and testicles, his preference is exclusively for women. He's a man. Sorry Cait, m'girl. You're a man.

Do you find it embarrassing to call him a lesbian? I won't call you weird. promise. is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

"It" is the proper term.

Forum List

Back