Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online
Are you the transgender man to woman? If not just call her Caitlyn since what she does in the bedroom doesnt affect you.
Do you find it embarrassing to call him a lesbian? I won't call you weird. promise. is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

"It" is the proper term. It has a mental disorder that has been given an imprimatur by our current ... ummm, "culture".

It does not really know what it is.

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online
Are you the transgender man to woman? If not just call her Caitlyn since what she does in the bedroom doesnt affect you.
Do you find it embarrassing to call him a lesbian? I won't call you weird. promise. is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?
Why would I be embarrassed to call someone a lesbian if thats what they wanted? Since Caitlin is someone I dont know, how would I be qualified to judge her?

"She" ? Is Jenner a woman ?
Thats what she said she was right?

Why would I be embarrassed to call someone a lesbian if thats what they wanted? Since Caitlin is someone I dont know, how would I be qualified to judge her?

Why feed into the delusion? It's not true. HE is not a she. I would not discriminate against him, nor would I treat him badly, but I would NOT feed into the delusion that He is a She because it just isn't true. It is more important that a person with such confusion seek therapy to get to the bottom of where this confusion stems from, rather than mutilating himself in the hopes that someone might believe he is actually a female.

Let's put it this way, if he dies in the woods and his body rots, the forensic scientists will determine his sex as male. His internal organs are male. He is susceptible to the diseases that men get. He will never have a menstruation cycle. Yes, I kind of find it offensive as a woman that people seem to think cosmetic surgery and fake breasts would make a man into a woman. It just isn't that simple if you are familiar with anatomy at all.

Why feed into the delusion? It's not true. HE is not a she. I would not discriminate against him, nor would I treat him badly, but I would NOT feed into the delusion that He is a She because it just isn't true. It is more important that a person with such confusion seek therapy to get to the bottom of where this confusion stems from, rather than mutilating himself in the hopes that someone might believe he is actually a female.

Let's put it this way, if he dies in the woods and his body rots, the forensic scientists will determine his sex as male. His internal organs are male. He is susceptible to the diseases that men get. He will never have a menstruation cycle. Yes, I kind of find it offensive as a woman that people seem to think cosmetic surgery and fake breasts would make a man into a woman. It just isn't that simple if you are familiar with anatomy at all.
Who told you it was a delusion? People need to get something straight. You dont define reality for anyone but yourself. If you want to call her a man you are free to do so as long as you dont expect her to agree.

How do you know the forensic scientists will determine she is a male? By the time they find her the definition may have changed. You see this is all defined by labels parading as reality.

Last edited:

Who told you it was a delusion? People need to get something straight. You dont define reality for anyone but yourself. If you want to call her a man you are free to do so as long as you dont expect her to agree.

How do you know the forensic scientists will determine she is a male? By the time they find her the definition may have changed. You see this is all defined by labels parading as reality.

Umm, sorry but reality is REAL. Hence REAL-ITY. :D

How do I know? Lol. Because bone structure is completely different in a man than in a woman. Also, like I told you, internal organs. Derp.

reality is set and finite when it comes to certain things, no matter how much "I'm the center of the universe" people want reality to be malleable.

If you have XY you are male, if you have XX you are female, this covers 99.99% of all people.

If a person wants to think otherwise, more power to them, however reality (and biology) are not changed "because I want them to be".

How do I know? Lol. Because bone structure is completely different in a man than in a woman. Also, like I told you, internal organs. Derp.
Life lesson here. Reality is defined and labeled. Part of our human attempt to control our world.. If the definition of man changes so will what people call men and women.

reality is set and finite when it comes to certain things, no matter how much "I'm the center of the universe" people want reality to be malleable.

If you have XY you are male, if you have XX you are female, this covers 99.99% of all people.

If a person wants to think otherwise, more power to them, however reality (and biology) are not changed "because I want them to be".
You are using definitions given to you since you are a sheep.

Life lesson here. Reality is defined and labeled. Part of our human attempt to control our world.. If the definition of man changes so will what people call men and women.

Um, no, men cannot be women. Women cannot be men. It is biologically impossible to change from a man to a woman and vice versa. A woman is more than mutilated genitals, fake breasts, a shit ton of cosmetic surgery and makeup. There are many differences in skin texture, the larynx, the internal organs. . . we are generally softer, less sweaty and less smelly too; pathological factors too, for just a few more examples. He is not a woman and will never be a woman.

Forum List

Back