Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Um, no, men cannot be women. Women cannot be men. It is biologically impossible to change from a man to a woman and vice versa. A woman is more than mutilated genitals, fake breasts, a shit ton of cosmetic surgery and makeup. There are many differences in skin texture, the larynx, the internal organs. . . we are generally softer, less sweaty and less smelly too; pathological factors too, for just a few more examples. He is not a woman and will never be a woman.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time dealing with labels and calling them reality.

Sorry, but men are men and women are women. No amount of wishing or cosmetic surgery is going to change that. These people need intensive psychological treatment. Unfortunately, our psychiatric organization is extremely lazy. Instead of actually treating people, they now just put them on potentially dangerous drugs and recommend potentially life-threatening and extremely life-altering surgery, which I am sure some people who suffer the loss of their sexual function desperately regret.
They used to think that people that claimed the world was round were crazy as well. They used to discriminate against people that were left handed. Definitions change all the time. Dont be stagnant. Adapt and grow.

Nope, the differences between men and women are reality. Sorry. :D I'm just giving you the facts. There are many, many differences biologically, physiologically, anatomically and even in the different pathological conditions that men and women might suffer from. Thems the facts! :D
Facts are rarely truths. They are agreed upon labels.

Lol. There are no "labels" when it comes to the differences between men and female. Go ask your doctor.

You are using definitions given to you since you are a sheep.

Those definitions are based on biology and centuries of consensus.

Try to change gravity by willing a ball to stay airborne. That's the equivalent of what you are trying to do when it comes to biological sexual definitions.

The real reason the left goes through this exercise is that once they can re-define reality, they can punish people for refusing to go along for the ride. It's downright Orwellian.
Doesnt matter who came to a consensus or what they call biology. They have had "consensus" before and found out they were utterly wrong.

I don't remember you answering my question that I posed to you. Would you have sex with an M-to-F tranny? Stop blabbering for once and answer the question.
The reason you dont remember is because your question is idiotic. I typically ignore idiotic questions.

The question is not idiotic at all. If you really believe that MTF trannies are really female, then would you have sex with one? It's a pretty simple and straightforward question, I think.
Typical of idiots you obviously havent been comprehending my posts if you are asking a question like that. Nothing is simple or straightforward because you lack basic reading comprehension.

Um, no, men cannot be women. Women cannot be men. It is biologically impossible to change from a man to a woman and vice versa. A woman is more than mutilated genitals, fake breasts, a shit ton of cosmetic surgery and makeup. There are many differences in skin texture, the larynx, the internal organs. . . we are generally softer, less sweaty and less smelly too; pathological factors too, for just a few more examples. He is not a woman and will never be a woman.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time dealing with labels and calling them reality.

Sorry, but men are men and women are women. No amount of wishing or cosmetic surgery is going to change that. These people need intensive psychological treatment. Unfortunately, our psychiatric organization is extremely lazy. Instead of actually treating people, they now just put them on potentially dangerous drugs and recommend potentially life-threatening and extremely life-altering surgery, which I am sure some people who suffer the loss of their sexual function desperately regret.
They used to think that people that claimed the world was round were crazy as well. They used to discriminate against people that were left handed. Definitions change all the time. Dont be stagnant. Adapt and grow.

Nope, the differences between men and women are reality. Sorry. :D I'm just giving you the facts. There are many, many differences biologically, physiologically, anatomically and even in the different pathological conditions that men and women might suffer from. Thems the facts! :D

See post #58. These are some differences between men and women that are well known, and have been known for years. Has nothing to do with labels. Those are all facts. Agree or disagree?

Try to change gravity by willing a ball to stay airborne. That's the equivalent of what you are trying to do when it comes to biological sexual definitions.

The real reason the left goes through this exercise is that once they can re-define reality, they can punish people for refusing to go along for the ride. It's downright Orwellian.
Doesnt matter who came to a consensus or what they call biology. They have had "consensus" before and found out they were utterly wrong.

I don't remember you answering my question that I posed to you. Would you have sex with an M-to-F tranny? Stop blabbering for once and answer the question.
The reason you dont remember is because your question is idiotic. I typically ignore idiotic questions.

The question is not idiotic at all. If you really believe that MTF trannies are really female, then would you have sex with one? It's a pretty simple and straightforward question, I think.
Typical of idiots you obviously havent been comprehending my posts if you are asking a question like that. Nothing is simple or straightforward because you lack basic reading comprehension.

IOW, you won't answer the question because even someone as retarded as you knows that a man cannot be a woman. Lol! How transparent you are. You seem to think you are quite clever, but really . . . not very clever at all. :D

Lol. There are no "labels" when it comes to the differences between men and female. Go ask your doctor.
My doctor doesnt define things for me. They are not qualified. "Men" and "female" are labels. How did you not know that?

See post #58. These are some differences between men and women that are well known, and have been known for years. Has nothing to do with labels. Those are all facts. Agree or disagree?
Post #58 shows the rationale behind the labels. Those are not facts but merely agreed upon labels.

Let he who is without sin -

Not sinners. People who suffer from a mental illness are not sinners. They are sick and need help to deal with their issues. Surgery should be avoided at ALL costs because of the risks involved. This is an extremely invasive procedure which takes months and months to heal from, and some lose all sexual function and feeling.
No doubt you consider yourself a christian, but you don't understand the bible.

IOW, you won't answer the question because even someone as retarded as you knows that a man cannot be a woman. Lol! How transparent you are. You seem to think you are quite clever, but really . . . not very clever at all. :D
No. In my words you obviously are too dumb to comprehend my post where I explained no one defines your reality unless you allow them to.

reality is set and finite when it comes to certain things, no matter how much "I'm the center of the universe" people want reality to be malleable.

If you have XY you are male, if you have XX you are female, this covers 99.99% of all people.

If a person wants to think otherwise, more power to them, however reality (and biology) are not changed "because I want them to be".

Again, lets see you will that ball to stay in mid air because you define "reality" based on what you think it is.
The ball is in mid air as you speak.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

Again, lets see you will that ball to stay in mid air because you define "reality" based on what you think it is.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg
Dont be mad you cant define reality unless its given to you by someone else.

Let he who is without sin -

Not sinners. People who suffer from a mental illness are not sinners. They are sick and need help to deal with their issues. Surgery should be avoided at ALL costs because of the risks involved. This is an extremely invasive procedure which takes months and months to heal from, and some lose all sexual function and feeling.
No doubt you consider yourself a christian, but you don't understand the bible.

No, actually I'm agnostic. :D

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

Sounds as if you are speaking of yourself! Lol! ;) The reality is . . . there are many differences between men and women, and surgery won't ever change that.

No. In my words you obviously are too dumb to comprehend my post where I explained no one defines your reality unless you allow them to.

Nope, there are delusions and then there is reality.

Post #58 shows the rationale behind the labels. Those are not facts but merely agreed upon labels.

Oh boy, you really are stupid aren't you? No wonder why there are so many fucked up people on this planet. Some of you don't know the difference between facts and labels! ROFL.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

Sounds as if you are speaking of yourself! Lol! ;) The reality is . . . there are many differences between men and women, and surgery won't ever change that.
More evidence you have a hard time with comprehension. If I define my own reality how can it be given to me by someone else?

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

d30dca75c0f3118dd660cf83f12e4778.jpg

Yep. Intelligent people define their own reality. Dummies accept and internalize what other people tell them reality is.

Yep. Intelligent people define their own reality. Dummies accept and internalize what other people tell them reality is.

Nobody should have to tell you that there are differences between men and women. It is just a fact. Sorry if that destroys your delusions. All of the differences are real, and you can't change it no matter how delusional you might be.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

More evidence you have a hard time with comprehension. If I define my own reality how can it be given to me by someone else?

Obviously you don't know what reality means. :lol:

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

d30dca75c0f3118dd660cf83f12e4778.jpg
Youre getting frustrated and mad again. Use your intellect.

Forum List

Back