Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Typical of idiots you obviously havent been comprehending my posts if you are asking a question like that. Nothing is simple or straightforward because you lack basic reading comprehension.

IOW, you won't answer the question because even someone as retarded as you knows that a man cannot be a woman. Lol! How transparent you are. You seem to think you are quite clever, but really . . . not very clever at all. :D
No. In my words you obviously are too dumb to comprehend my post where I explained no one defines your reality unless you allow them to.

Nope, there are delusions and then there is reality.
Yep. Intelligent people define their own reality. Dummies accept and internalize what other people tell them reality is.

Nobody should have to tell you that there are differences between men and women. It is just a fact. Sorry if that destroys your delusions. All of the differences are real, and you can't change it no matter how delusional you might be.
Nobody should have to tell you what reality is but yet you accept what someone tells you.

Again, lets see you will that ball to stay in mid air because you define "reality" based on what you think it is.
The ball is in mid air as you speak.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg
Dont be mad you cant define reality unless its given to you by someone else.

d30dca75c0f3118dd660cf83f12e4778.jpg
Youre getting frustrated and mad again. Use your intellect.

He is correct. You are an idiot. Lol! :D

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

Sounds as if you are speaking of yourself! Lol! ;) The reality is . . . there are many differences between men and women, and surgery won't ever change that.
More evidence you have a hard time with comprehension. If I define my own reality how can it be given to me by someone else?

Obviously you don't know what reality means. :lol:
I know my reality is not the one you were told.

IOW, you won't answer the question because even someone as retarded as you knows that a man cannot be a woman. Lol! How transparent you are. You seem to think you are quite clever, but really . . . not very clever at all. :D
No. In my words you obviously are too dumb to comprehend my post where I explained no one defines your reality unless you allow them to.

Yep. Intelligent people define their own reality. Dummies accept and internalize what other people tell them reality is.

Nobody should have to tell you that there are differences between men and women. It is just a fact. Sorry if that destroys your delusions. All of the differences are real, and you can't change it no matter how delusional you might be.
Nobody should have to tell you what reality is but yet you accept what someone tells you.

I accept anatomical and biological facts over your delusions, yes.

Sounds as if you are speaking of yourself! Lol! ;) The reality is . . . there are many differences between men and women, and surgery won't ever change that.
More evidence you have a hard time with comprehension. If I define my own reality how can it be given to me by someone else?

No shit. You are one dumb fucker.

I accept anatomical and biological facts over your delusions, yes.
Facts are labels agreed upon.

Again, lets see you will that ball to stay in mid air because you define "reality" based on what you think it is.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

No, im just going through my various pictoral methods of calling someone a thundering chowderhead.

62b454aab560dc7a5e044bcb484e39aa.jpg

I agree. You are an idiot.

No, you are delusional . . . obviously. The differences between men and women are vast and you will never change it. You will never be a woman, sorry buddy. You will always be a stinky sweaty dude. :D

I never fucked you. That was your delusion.

Troll_B_Gone.jpg

No, im just going through my various pictoral methods of calling someone a thundering chowderhead.

Carry on. I thought you were upset. I see you are merely silly.

No, you are delusional . . . obviously. The differences between men and women are vast and you will never change it. You will never be a woman, sorry buddy. You will always be a stinky sweaty dude. :D
I agree you are delusional...obviously.

Eww. Just the thought . . . :puke: Don't ever speak such grotesqueness again. You are a delusional freak, and I wouldn't give you the time of day.

Eww. Just the thought . . . :puke: Don't ever speak such grotesqueness again. You are a delusional freak, and I wouldn't give you the time of day.
You spoke it first. Youre dumb but I never fucked you.

It's the only reply to the absolute drivel you are posting on this thread.

Nope, that would be people who cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman and those who insist there is no difference. :lol: You are like a running joke on this board anyhow because of your sheer stupidity. :itsok:

It's the only reply to the absolute drivel you are posting on this thread.
Thats the only reply you could think of. I see you stretched yourself and graduated to words.

No, this is apparently just another one of your delusions. Calling you a dumb fucker doesn't mean that. Besides, I don't do trannies.

Nope, that would be people who cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman and those who insist there is no difference. :lol: You are like a running joke on this board anyhow because of your sheer stupidity. :itsok:
Appealing for social support is part of being a sheep. If you were convicted in what you believed you wouldnt have to use other people to validate yourself.
itsok.gif

No, this is apparently just another one of your delusions. Calling you a dumb fucker doesn't mean that. Besides, I don't do trannies.
Yes calling me a dumb fucker means I fucked you. You are dumb. Trust me, I would touch you with Martys dick.

Forum List

Back