Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

No shit. You are one dumb fucker.
I never fucked you. That was your delusion.

Eww. Just the thought . . . :puke: Don't ever speak such grotesqueness again. You are a delusional freak, and I wouldn't give you the time of day.
You spoke it first. Youre dumb but I never fucked you.

No, this is apparently just another one of your delusions. Calling you a dumb fucker doesn't mean that. Besides, I don't do trannies.
Yes calling me a dumb fucker means I fucked you. You are dumb. Trust me, I would touch you with Martys dick.

No it doesn't, you delusional freak. Now, stop talking like a disgusting pig and try to focus on the topic. I know it's extremely difficult for the mentally challenged, but I have faith that you can confront the facts and at least TRY to refute them instead of going off on your trollish tangents like you usually do. Please try to add something, just SOMETHING, intelligent to one of these threads for once.

He is correct. You are an idiot. Lol! :D
I agree. You are an idiot.

No, you are delusional . . . obviously. The differences between men and women are vast and you will never change it. You will never be a woman, sorry buddy. You will always be a stinky sweaty dude. :D
I agree you are delusional...obviously.

Nope, that would be people who cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman and those who insist there is no difference. :lol: You are like a running joke on this board anyhow because of your sheer stupidity. :itsok:
Appealing for social support is part of being a sheep. If you were convicted in what you believed you wouldnt have to use other people to validate yourself.
itsok.gif

Oh, I am convinced that you are a delusional freak show and a complete and utter weirdo who doesn't know the difference between men and women. :lol: You are a joke, seriously.

I never fucked you. That was your delusion.

Eww. Just the thought . . . :puke: Don't ever speak such grotesqueness again. You are a delusional freak, and I wouldn't give you the time of day.

No, this is apparently just another one of your delusions. Calling you a dumb fucker doesn't mean that. Besides, I don't do trannies.
Yes calling me a dumb fucker means I fucked you. You are dumb. Trust me, I would touch you with Martys dick.

No it doesn't, you delusional freak. Now, stop talking like a disgusting pig and try to focus on the topic. I know it's extremely difficult for the mentally challenged, but I have faith that you can confront the facts and at least TRY to refute them instead of going off on your trollish tangents like you usually do. Please try to add something, just SOMETHING, intelligent to one of these threads for once.
Yes it does dumb whore. I'm focused on the topic. You claimed I was a dumb fucker and I never fucked you..

Yes it does dumb whore. I'm focused on the topic. You claimed I was a dumb fucker and I never fucked you..

You are a dumb fucker. Has nothing to do with me though! Maybe it means that you are a "dumb fucker" and fuck men?

You are a dumb fucker. Has nothing to do with me though! Maybe it means that you are a "dumb fucker" and fuck men?
Of course it has something to do with you. You are dumb so obviously you are claiming I fucked you.

Of course it has something to do with you. You are dumb so obviously you are claiming I fucked you.

Nope, never said that. That is your delusions speaking to you. :D Now, since you can't stop talking about that and making me feel physically sick to my stomach with disgust, I will say bye-bye to you and your fantasies and delusions. Now you can talk to yourself.

Nope, never said that. That is your delusions speaking to you. :D Now, since you can't stop talking about that and making me feel physically sick to my stomach with disgust, I will say bye-bye to you and your fantasies and delusions. Now you can talk to yourself.
When you called me a dumb fucker you admitted that. Problem is that I dont fuck dumb broads like you.

When you called me a dumb fucker you admitted that. Problem is that I dont fuck dumb broads like you.

I said good day, pig.

I said good day, pig.
No you said I was a dumb fucker. Big difference. Pig would entail I was pink and dirty. Sounds more like you now that I think about it.

Youre getting frustrated and mad again. Use your intellect.

No, im just going through my various pictoral methods of calling someone a thundering chowderhead.

62b454aab560dc7a5e044bcb484e39aa.jpg
Carry on. I thought you were upset. I see you are merely silly.

It's the only reply to the absolute drivel you are posting on this thread.
Thats the only reply you could think of. I see you stretched yourself and graduated to words.

More fail. A boat of fail... Time to bring back a classic.

Youre getting frustrated and mad again. Use your intellect.

No, im just going through my various pictoral methods of calling someone a thundering chowderhead.

62b454aab560dc7a5e044bcb484e39aa.jpg
Carry on. I thought you were upset. I see you are merely silly.

It's the only reply to the absolute drivel you are posting on this thread.
Thats the only reply you could think of. I see you stretched yourself and graduated to words.

More fail. A boat of fail... Time to bring back a classic.

At least you are using moving pictures now. Thats a step up.

Not one liberal wants to say whether Jenner is a lesbian, despite the fact that they consider both Jenner and the person he's dating to be women.
So far there are no reports of Jenner ever being attracted to what liberals call "men" (that is, a biological male or a woman-to-man person).

I refer the confused to ~ Gender Identity Vs. Sexual Orientation Gender Blog by Darlene Tando LCSW

"Gender identity refers to what gender your brain is, who you are, and how you want others to see you. What gender you identify with is going to impact many areas of your life, if not all. It will affect how you are seen in society, how others respond to you, how you are addressed, expectations for your behavior, where you go to the bathroom, your role in your family, and much more.

Sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to, who you would like to receive romantic attention/affection from, and who you would like to be sexually intimate with. I’d even like to say sexual orientation not only refers to the sex (anatomy) one is attracted to, but also the gender. Certainly, anatomy plays a big part in sexual relationships, but the gender of the individual is likely what captures your attention in the first place. I would also suggest that gender is more of a factor in dating and relationships than one’s anatomy."

Yes, there is something seriously wrong with these individuals. They need help, not cosmetic surgery because cosmetic surgery is NOT going to make them into women or men. Not to mention it is extremely risky, as is any surgery with general anesthetics. It is overall very unhealthy.

Hey, where did you study psychology at? I did like 2 years worth at the local college back in the 90s. I basically decided I don't have a mental issue, just a gender identity misfire - kind of makes sense that I'm odd wired as I have synaesthesia too (that's crossed senses, like I can feel sounds and colors and I hear touch and taste. My keyboard literally sings to me while I'm typing; I oft blame it for my wall-o-texts cause it has a pretty "voice." I also have rainbow sex, in every sense of the word - bu dum cha :laugh: )

Or were you basing your "professional" opinion on "its icky"?

I refer the confused to ~ Gender Identity Vs. Sexual Orientation Gender Blog by Darlene Tando LCSW

"Gender identity refers to what gender your brain is, who you are, and how you want others to see you. What gender you identify with is going to impact many areas of your life, if not all. It will affect how you are seen in society, how others respond to you, how you are addressed, expectations for your behavior, where you go to the bathroom, your role in your family, and much more.

Sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to, who you would like to receive romantic attention/affection from, and who you would like to be sexually intimate with. I’d even like to say sexual orientation not only refers to the sex (anatomy) one is attracted to, but also the gender. Certainly, anatomy plays a big part in sexual relationships, but the gender of the individual is likely what captures your attention in the first place. I would also suggest that gender is more of a factor in dating and relationships than one’s anatomy."

Yes, there is something seriously wrong with these individuals. They need help, not cosmetic surgery because cosmetic surgery is NOT going to make them into women or men. Not to mention it is extremely risky, as is any surgery with general anesthetics. It is overall very unhealthy.

Hey, where did you study psychology at? I did like 2 years worth at the local college back in the 90s. I basically decided I don't have a mental issue, just a gender identity misfire - kind of makes sense that I'm odd wired as I have synaesthesia too (that's crossed senses, like I can feel sounds and colors and I hear touch and taste. My keyboard literally sings to me while I'm typing; I oft blame it for my wall-o-texts cause it has a pretty "voice." I also have rainbow sex, in every sense of the word - bu dum cha :laugh: )

You are obviously delusional if you dont see "reality" like ChrisL does.
laugh.gif

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online
Are you the transgender man to woman? If not just call her Caitlyn since what she does in the bedroom doesnt affect you.

"She" ? Is Jenner a woman ?
Thats what she said she was right?

So Jenner is not biologically a man ?

I was pondering and I think maybe I can help explain gender identity a bit better.

Ya know how some folks get plastic surgery because the way they look is having a negative impact on their life? Or they buy diet pills, get their stomach stapled, or w/e because they don't like the looks they get when they are overweight? That is akin to Gender Identity, which like the above things, has absolutely /nothing/ to do with what those people find attractive on a mate. AKA getting a chin tuck has nothing to do with if you find men or women attractive (which would be ones sexual orientation.)

So it makes perfect sense to have someone who wants a sex change operation to become a woman, because they /feel/ like a woman inside, yet they find women attractive.

A typical straight male is:
Gender Identity: Male (non-op)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Jenner [might be]:
Gender Identity: Female (op/pre-op)
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian (Though I believe s/he's actually bisexual and just happens to have a transMF girlfriend at the time)

Mine would be:
Gender Identity: Male (non-op)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

I took some classes in college too. I'm not degreed, but I can definitely spot a malfunction when I see one. It's not rocket science after all. I don't care about how you identify yourself. I stick to the facts. And you are biologically and anatomically still whatever it was you were at birth. Sorry, but your pseudo psychiatry not based in reality is no excuse for mutilating people who have some serious issues, by convincing them that this will cure them or make them into the opposite sex. It does not. If you were born a male, you have a vas deferens, you have a prostate, you have a completely different bone structure, DNA and hormonal makeup. Those are just facts. :D I happen to also have a background in the medical field, so I am quite familiar with anatomy and biology that makes the differences between the sexes.

Forum List

Back