Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online

I guess whoever Caitlin dates is a lucky person,
to be able to enjoy the natural male genitalia still intact,
and the female expression and persona.

Imagine dating a Bi person, who could have it all, like a one stop shop!

Reminds me of the joke about the man who wanted to "have his Kate and Edith, too"
Who says you can't have it all?

I just don't see him as being a female in any way. He has gigantic hands and arms and feet that are veiny and huge. He has man legs that are hard and muscular, not soft and curvy like us women. He is just a dude with boobs who wears dresses and a shit ton of makeup, IMO.
You forgot the voice,can't cover that up with makeup. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly attracted to a transgender man-to-woman person . Should we start referring to him as a lesbian?
Caitlyn Jenner dating fellow transgender woman Candis Cayne after meeting at gay pride - 3am Mirror Online

I guess whoever Caitlin dates is a lucky person,
to be able to enjoy the natural male genitalia still intact,
and the female expression and persona.

Imagine dating a Bi person, who could have it all, like a one stop shop!

Reminds me of the joke about the man who wanted to "have his Kate and Edith, too"
Who says you can't have it all?

I just don't see him as being a female in any way. He has gigantic hands and arms and feet that are veiny and huge. He has man legs that are hard and muscular, not soft and curvy like us women. He is just a dude with boobs who wears dresses and a shit ton of makeup, IMO.
You forgot the voice,can't cover that up with makeup. :cheeky-smiley-018:

:lol:

No "Caitlyn Jenner" is not a lesbo because surgery doesn't make you a female, DNA does and Jenner's DNA is and always will be male. If Jenner is sleeping with a woman then he's straight and in desperate need of Psychiatric help.

Anyone watching the ESPY Awards to see the Jenner train wreck walk on stage to get the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage?
"Bruce Jenner" is not a lesbian. He admittedly is just a guy in a dress who still has sex with girls.

That is trans-lesbian people!!!!!!!
He is a man who wants to look like a girl, who is not gay but prefers members of the same sex...errr...the opposite sex...unless he is wearing a wig....I think.

That is trans-lesbian people!!!!!!!
He is a man who wants to look like a girl, who is not gay but prefers members of the same sex...errr...the opposite sex...unless he is wearing a wig....I think.

Maybe Caitlyn wants to become Bruce.

Yes! Absolutely! Obviously you are a progressive thinker and realize the wonderful fluidity of self identity.
LGBT is too limited and disregards the need for identifying properly those transsexuals who change on any given day. Maybe LGBT&DST...Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual & Daily Sexual Transidenitifiers.
Too bad the right wing haters refuse to understand this.

Bruce Jenner is a freak of nature by his own doing and he made this our business by shoving it our faces ala Vanity Fair, tv interviews, and this bullshit award for being a freak. He is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. He needs mental help, he does not need people telling him that he's just like everyone else only specialer.

Bruce Jenner is a freak of nature by his own doing and he made this our business by shoving it our faces ala Vanity Fair, tv interviews, and this bullshit award for being a freak. He is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. He needs mental help, he does not need people telling him that he's just like everyone else only specialer.

Well I just now found out he has had no genital surgery, just gel packs placed under his skin to make fake boobs and something done to his face to make facial hair disappear.
And they call this womanhood? He is now a she??
Jesus Christ the f*cked up world of progressives.

And then certain people go and wonder why the rest of us can't mind our own business. What they obviously do not realize is the fact that we no longer have such a choice anymore when people now don't even hesitate to put everything out there these days whether the rest of us want to know about it or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the honesty is appreciated, but the repetitiveness is not. We do not need to be reminded of what people do in their lives every five seconds,

Until he / she / it cuts it off its all talk.

No, even then he will not be a woman.

I watched the documentary on Chastity Bono a few years back and really thought that maybe this is a real thing with some people, that they really were born into the wrong gendered body. But the more I look at it and have read people's stories and statistics ... I truly believe this is a mental issue, body image/dismorphia/whatever-the-correct-term-is problem that exists in their minds. Removing/adding body parts is not going to change their mental issue. This is an abnormality and to treat it as if it were normal is doing these people a great disservice. They need psychiatric help.

And then certain people go and wonder why the rest of us can't mind our own business. What they obviously do not realize is the fact that we no longer have such a choice anymore when people now don't even hesitate to put everything out there these days whether the rest of us want to know about it or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the honesty is appreciated, but the repetitiveness is not. We do not need to be reminded of what people do in their lives every five seconds,

If people insist on shoving their warped lifestyles in my face I will not remain silent about my pov on it.

If it truly is not any of my business then they need to stop shoving it in my face. Period.

Until he / she / it cuts it off its all talk.

No, even then he will not be a woman.

I watched the documentary on Chastity Bono a few years back and really thought that maybe this is a real thing with some people, that they really were born into the wrong gendered body. But the more I look at it and have read people's stories and statistics ... I truly believe this is a mental issue, body image/dismorphia/whatever-the-correct-term-is problem that exists in their minds. Removing/adding body parts is not going to change their mental issue. This is an abnormality and to treat it as if it were normal is doing these people a great disservice. They need psychiatric help.

They keep talking about the "courage" it took. What courage? It's a famous guy dressing up as a woman, and taking some hormones. That's it. Having surgeons cut off your dick and your balls for no reason, now that requires a certain level of insanity.

Caitlyn's latest girlfriend:

Gay-Muslim.jpg

Forum List

Back