Is Cash On Its Way Out?

I use the self-checkout if I only have a few items. Love it!

It's good for customers, not really for the employees. Of course, that means that you have scan everything yourself too.

It's good for customers, not really for the employees. Of course, that means that you have scan everything yourself too.
What about the employees of the companies that make and service the self checkout machines?

Once you buy something with cash, the money’s gone.

But if you put the purchase on a card and you drop dead the next day, you essentially got the item for free.

Computers are already taking over checkouts, is basic cash next?
Well not if I have anything to say about it. Big brother in every corner. That sad thing is I don't think it matters anymore I suspect we have all ready received the mark if the beast in our cell phones. Think they don't know where you are and what you are doing? Think again. That cell phone of yours is telling the data scrubbers everything.

You're the one to talk, why don't you go and use your nine dollars and buy yourself a clue?
Yes I am the one to talk. Cash and coin are physical objects and useable upon demand. Credit/debit are somewhat the same except when the account has insufficient funds rendering it useless. So basic. Get it now?

Yes I am the one to talk. Cash and coin are physical objects and useable upon demand. Credit/debit are somewhat the same except when the account has insufficient funds rendering it useless. So basic. Get it now?

Exactly. Somewhat the same is not exactly the same.

Forum List

Back