🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is common sense completely gone at this point ?

Common sense would tell us to ignore idiots like you

But you're right about one thing. Common sense is gone and people listen to the likes of you
I see, common sense is listening to proven liars caught time after time. You make me tired.

You're not tired. You're stupid

Your idea of "proven liar" is anyone NOT a facebook kook
I am never on Fascistbook and never was. The media and politicians lied about Russia, lied about spying on Trump and lied about riots calling them peaceful. You are an idiot and deserve the mess you voted for for.

I and others are not responsible for the destruction of this country, fools like you are.

Yes that happens when hoax then panic then hysteria takes over
Right now we are supposed to take multiple shots of an experiment that don’t work, makes you sick, have unknown consequences ALL because it makes lib loons feel falsely more secure about Their health and it shows you are a “care about others” trooper.
Pure emotionalism on full display

Capitalism needs thoughtful, effective and efficient guardrails and regulations to protect against human greed and excess.

Nice to see more people coming around to that realization.
Sorry. Capitalism has an intimate relationship to the schizophrenic process. It constantly sets, then repels its own limits.

60,000 American troops died in the Vietnam War.

Merck, knowing their drug was unsafe but got it approved anyway, kills 60,000 and gets away with it . Paid some fines, still made a net profit in the billions and nobody went to jail.

Out of those patients who took Vioxx, the arthritis drug may have caused approximately 140,000 heart attacks resulting in an estimated 60,000 deaths, FDA investigator Graham. Graham concluded that “fundamental problems” within the FDA led to those deaths.
Viox is the same as the ingredient in Aleve...
Just a much larger dose.

I take it regularly for arthritis...good stuff. No heart issues.

Viox is the same as the ingredient in Aleve...
Just a much larger dose.

I take it regularly for arthritis...good stuff. No heart issues.
Famous last words.

Better hurry and stock up ....oh wait - they no longer make it.
1641352838181.png

Last edited:
Famous last words.

Better hurry and stock up ....oh wait - they no longer make it.
View attachment 583694
Yeah...I know.

I don't take Viox...I take Aleve...and ibuprofen and Tylenol. All over the counter stuff. Much cheaper than anything else and up to this point effective. Well...also silicon gel injections.

Turmeric and honey
Tried it... didn't do anything. Tried it for months on end...along with glucosamine...hands and fingers felt great...knees and ankles not so much. I've got a huge hole in the cartilage of my knee...no fixing that. And there's no cartilage in my ankle. It isn't exactly going to grow back either.

The only fix is some new joints. And they don't make an artificial ankle.

Tried it... didn't do anything. Tried it for months on end...along with glucosamine...hands and fingers felt great...knees and ankles not so much. I've got a huge hole in the cartilage of my knee...no fixing that. And there's no cartilage in my ankle. It isn't exactly going to grow back either.

The only fix is some new joints. And they don't make an artificial ankle.
One of my brothers has issues with his knee from a
motocross wipeout when he was 15. Don't remember what all they had to do
to it but his leg was bent 90° the wrong way when it happened.

So, the Left hates big biz except when they need them, is that about right?

I think it's worth noting that if the Left is successful at capping drug prices that the abilities of big pharma to quickly develop, test, and field new drugs/medicines would be somewhat reduced. Anybody want to argue that? Not just for Covid but for whatever comes next.

Left when in front of a camera hates big biz and talks shit and wants to tax them etc. Soon as the cameras are off they have big biz dicks in their mouths for payouts and to push agendas.

Course everything say on camera is never the same as when they are off. Whether they call for police defunding then go hire private security, demand every wear a mask then don't wear them, call Jan 6th violent protestors but ignore BLM and antifa, and so on.

Left when in front of a camera hates big biz and talks shit and wants to tax them etc. Soon as the cameras are off they have big biz dicks in their mouths for payouts and to push agendas.
Neoliberalism crept in as a phony counterpart to neoconservatism in the late 80's into the 90's .

The Dems and Reps in Washington learned how to pull the wool over our eyes
with the good cop bad cop games ....bad trade deals, costly wars skyrocketing healthcare costs and extreme debt would soon follow.

Forum List

Back