🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is common sense completely gone at this point ?

Medicine.

20220213_130436.jpg

Why?

Because their vaccines have been thoroughly tested and reviewed by experts around the world

Hundreds of millions have received the vaccines and have been successful in preventing COVID
“Thoroughly tested”, except no long term studies done. They claimed the vaccines were 98% effective in preventing catching Coof. Then 88%, then lower, and lower, then they said you would need a booster. All because no long term testing was done. They’ve been lying their asses off since the beginning. Then they have to lie more to cover their previous lies. They know most gullible people will just believe whatever lies they spew, and people like you prove them right.

Why?

Because their vaccines have been thoroughly tested and reviewed by experts around the world

Hundreds of millions have received the vaccines and have been successful in preventing COVID
No they have not. That is a lie. Many, many doctors claim they are still in the experimental stage and the vaccinations should be stopped because of proven bad side effects affecting the heart and other vital organs. Your lies are killing people which is the general idea behind the vaccine.

You are one disgusting person.

Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, *Merck.......why in the world should we trust these companies with their egregious track record and proven revolving door between them and the FDA & CDC ?

Nov 9 (Reuters) - The U.S. government will buy another $1 billion worth of the COVID-19 pill made by Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) and partner Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, the companies said on Tuesday.

The government in June agreed to buy 1.7 million courses of molnupiravir for $1.2 billion and is now exercising options to buy 1.4 million more.

That's right, kids. We never hear much about these things of course , due to the fact that Big Pharma owns the media by and large.

* Merck is the company that gave us Vioxx, which is responsible for the deaths of 40,000 to 60,000 people.

Great...don't trust em. Don't get vaxxed.

Catch the virus and Darwin yourselves.

Of course understand that most if not all of the people telling you that the vaccine is unsafe...HAVE been vaccinated.

ALL of the Fox talking heads have been.

You're not tired. You're stupid

Your idea of "proven liar" is anyone NOT a facebook kook
Face Plant is a den of lies..........and communist fact checkers........Kinda like you and your constant LIES.

Great...don't trust em. Don't get vaxxed.

Catch the virus and Darwin yourselves.

Of course understand that most if not all of the people telling you that the vaccine is unsafe...HAVE been vaccinated.

ALL of the Fox talking heads have been.
Already have and got natural immunity............Now go be a good Pfizer boy and get boosted........Just think empty chamber when you pull the trigger.......

“Thoroughly tested”, except no long term studies done. They claimed the vaccines were 98% effective in preventing catching Coof. Then 88%, then lower, and lower, then they said you would need a booster. All because no long term testing was done. They’ve been lying their asses off since the beginning. Then they have to lie more to cover their previous lies. They know most gullible people will just believe whatever lies they spew, and people like you prove them right.
I heard the goal posts on that were leaving Uranus and headed out into space.

I 2as vaccinated in May. I'm recovering from covid NOW.

My brother was vaccinated last summer. He's gotten covid twice now
You should be thankful it protected you from a severe infection. Your body knew how to respond to the virus

Those who were not vaccinated were not always so lucky

Researchers at the British Office for National Statistics (ONS), found that mortality rates for people who contract COVID dropped substantially 21 days after receiving their booster. For COVID patients who received only two doses of a vaccine, mortality risks were also much lower, but to a lesser degree—they were 81.2% less likely to die compared to unvaccinated people.

You should be thankful you were vaccinated

Researchers at the British Office for National Statistics (ONS), found that mortality rates for people who contract COVID dropped substantially 21 days after receiving their booster. For COVID patients who received only two doses of a vaccine, mortality risks were also much lower, but to a lesser degree—they were 81.2% less likely to die compared to unvaccinated people.

You should be thankful you were vaccinated
Not that it's any of your business but fuck the vaxx.......I've had covid and didn't die.........Natural immunity that subject your side ignores........

Anyways..........did you have the 4 jabs........maybe those leaky spike proteins that went into your blood stream and collected in organs will not kill you within 5 years..........GOOD LUCK.

Not that it's any of your business but fuck the vaxx.......I've had covid and didn't die.........Natural immunity that subject your side ignores........

Anyways..........did you have the 4 jabs........maybe those leaky spike proteins that went into your blood stream and collected in organs will not kill you within 5 years..........GOOD LUCK.

I have had three vaccines
Glad I do not have to worry about dying like the anti-vaxers

I have had three vaccines
Glad I do not have to worry about dying like the anti-vaxers
And why would I worry........I'm not 81 with 4 comorbids.......And don't live in a Blue shithole state in nursing homes like New York.

And what age are all these people dying from Coof?

It’s over 80 years old. So maybe elderly should consider the shot, but not middle aged and young people. They have virtually no chance of dying from Coof.
Dead is dead

They were alive before they got COVID
If they were vaccinated, they would still be with us

Capitalism needs thoughtful, effective and efficient guardrails and regulations to protect against human greed and excess.

How else will greedy politicians who sell their effective and efficient regulations to the highest bidders pay for their hookers and drugs?

Forum List

Back