Is covid the new black death of 1348?

Would you feel the same about the "vaccine" if Trump had won re-election?
Trump is begging people to get the vaccine. Mark Levin and other right wing voices are as well. But like they say "your body, your choice" plus talk to your doctor, you may not have a choice. My girlfriend and some of her family can't safely take any vaccines.

Did you all hear that a mother lost her child because she wasn't vaccinated? I guess the court took the child away from the mother after finding out the mother was not vaccinated. The mother had told the court that she physically couldn't take the vaccine because her doctor told her better body wouldn't accept it but the court took the baby away anyways. This happened in chicago. Talk about crazy authoritarianism

I wonder if the Black death cure was protested by people that didn't want a vaccine. Back then the church damned people who took showers or public Bass so there might have been crazy people that didn't want to take medicine as well. Who knows

There was barely anything we would consider medicine back then, in medieval europe, so it is hard to say. Whole populations of ppl resisting knowledge, science and medicine and falling back on random "word of mouth" is a throwback to the past when that's how ppl got their information. But that was a circumstance of the times, ppl are choosing to remain ignorant in 2021. That's the scary part. Imagine, wanting to be stupid, and the stupidity cult grows every day. In the old days they used to yell heretic whenever you told the truth about something they either didn't understand or want to understand. Today, they yell lies when you make statements of fact. The people who used to yell witches and heresy at those with knowledge are back!

There was barely anything we would consider medicine back then, in medieval europe, so it is hard to say. Whole populations of ppl resisting knowledge, science and medicine and falling back on random "word of mouth" is a throwback to the past when that's how ppl got their information. But that was a circumstance of the times, ppl are choosing to remain ignorant in 2021. That's the scary part. Imagine, wanting to be stupid, and the stupidity cult grows every day. In the old days they used to yell heretic whenever you told the truth about something they either didn't understand or want to understand. Today, they yell lies when you make statements of fact. The people who used to yell witches and heresy at those with knowledge are back!
They used to call people possessed or witches, now they call them Nazi and white supremacists. Same thing. Less to sway the truth

I wonder if the Black death cure was protested by people that didn't want a vaccine. Back then the church damned people who took showers or public Bass so there might have been crazy people that didn't want to take medicine as well. Who knows

The Black Death killed 1/3 of Europe, you imbecile. COVID kills less than 1% of the infected and there was no cure for the Black Death.

I thought Chicago was the new black death

Forum List

Back