Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just as I thought. You're talking about nothing in particular. This is just mental masturbation, and you're shooting blanks anyway.

Funny guy, describing yourself. Pubilius has been offering substance all along and all you have is retarded quips.

Hugging the nuts of another dimwit won't make you any brighter, nosense.

You are a mental midget who thinks because he can write utilizing proper grammar and spelling that it somehow obscures the fact that you have nothing intelligent to say.

I'm sure that unlike you, Plubius does not need another man to hug his nuts. Quite an interesting fantasy you have divulged.

Just as I thought. You're talking about nothing in particular. This is just mental masturbation, and you're shooting blanks anyway.

Funny guy, describing yourself. Pubilius has been offering substance all along and all you have is retarded quips.

You really are among the dumbest members of this forum. Quite a feat. Pat yourself on the back and have another Twinkie.

I tried to get him involved. However I found myself debating an academic novice who needs to open up and shake off the bias screen that prevents him from understanding what someone else is talking about. Note how he misrepresents my argument time and time again and decides to flee the moment he finds out that the way he characterized me is unsupported by anything I've said. While it is indeed humorous that he's been debating me for all this time without an understanding of exactly what I'm saying, you would figure that once he did understand me he would continue with a legitimate critique. I argue here to learn from the perspective of others. For him this forum serves as his own mental circle jerk so as to convince himself of a number of speculative things that, out of civility, I wont go in to.

Nevertheless, he is a part of that "Don't question/debate multiculturalism, and if you do, you're a racist" crowd. He is therefore ill equipped when someone does so. Moreover, I am confident that he just might avoid making the same mistakes in other threads that he did in this one. Perhaps he does have the ability to learn from others? Or perhaps he is too culturally conservative, i.e. closed minded and set in the error of his cultural ways.

Last edited:

You really are among the dumbest members of this forum. Quite a feat. Pat yourself on the back and have another Twinkie.

I tried to get him involved.

No you didn't. You only started this thread so you could post "cultural conservatism!" over and over because you had convinced yourself that you had such a clever idea the world just had to hear it. That's why you've been playing coy since the get-go instead of engaging in any actual discussion. You're just another dimwit who wants to believe he's clever. You're not.

However I found myself debating an academic novice

There we go. That's what you wanted to say all along, because you really, really want to believe that you are not "an academic novice." It's all a girly little passive-aggressive way of trying to play at arrogance based on nothing.

You're obvious, champ.

It used to be good and can still be, but now I think it's being used to destroy us and our country

just my feelings on it

Publius has disproved his shadow agenda and instead has conclusively demonstrated that cultural diversity can be a strength in America.

Let's move on.

What can I say? The above is a claim without justification. It is a conclusion absent of the facts that helped you achieve it. It is my guess that you post like this regularly. This isn't reason, logic, or a demonstration of cognitive ability. It's simply self gratification.

I argue to learn. I do not need to be correct to learn. You seem to argue to prove to yourself that your preconceived notions are correct. If this is the case, then why post here at all?

Publius has made, as I exposed above, in the spoof, "a claim without justification."

One, you have done nothing to demonstrate that the reactionary right neo-social conservatism has been an unqualified success in America, ergo, should not be replaced.

Two, you have done nothing to demonstrate the continued demographic change culturally in America in any way imperils its continued success.

Last edited:

I tried to get him involved.

No you didn't. You only started this thread so you could post "cultural conservatism!" over and over because you had convinced yourself that you had such a clever idea the world just had to hear it. That's why you've been playing coy since the get-go instead of engaging in any actual discussion. You're just another dimwit who wants to believe he's clever. You're not.

Do you think your opinion of me holds any weight in my mind or do you just keep posting that way so as to satisfy your own notions of your mental ability? People learn from discussion/argument with others. Is that not why you post here? In fact, I have learned much from you, though, not with respect to culture.

Throughout you have insulted me time and time again. I am therefore forced to ask "why?" The implications are certainly vast and don't exactly work toward your favor. Perhaps you should see a doctor because, though you do not live rent free in my head, I am certainly living rent free in yours. Insults in lieu of academic ability also may comfort you in the short run, however, if relied upon too much will only make you the laughing stock of anyone else you argue with. You need to develop you mind further if you are to become responsible enough to argue on the merits without resulting to ad-hominems to make up for your relative lack of academic ability. Indeed, why do you post at all if not to argue?

However I found myself debating an academic novice

There we go. That's what you wanted to say all along, because you really, really want to believe that you are not "an academic novice." It's all a girly little passive-aggressive way of trying to play at arrogance based on nothing.

You're obvious, champ.

Don't pull claims out of context. Include what I said to support it.

Publius, your discussion has put nothing in context, only made vague assertions.

Try Affirmation__Body of Evidence___Emphasis of Conclusion

Then folks can actually have a discussion.

Nevertheless, he is a part of that "Don't question/debate multiculturalism, and if you do, you're a racist" crowd.

Here's your only chance to demonstrate a shred of character: Did I ever say that?

My apologies, I got you confused with G.T.

In fact, you re a part of the "If you question diversity I will misrepresent your argument and ignore everything you have to say" crowd. That I can pull out. Shall I?

Yet another member of the crowd is posted below.

Publius has disproved his shadow agenda and instead has conclusively demonstrated that cultural diversity can be a strength in America.

Let's move on.

What can I say? The above is a claim without justification. It is a conclusion absent of the facts that helped you achieve it. It is my guess that you post like this regularly. This isn't reason, logic, or a demonstration of cognitive ability. It's simply self gratification.

I argue to learn. I do not need to be correct to learn. You seem to argue to prove to yourself that your preconceived notions are correct. If this is the case, then why post here at all?

Publius has made, as I exposed above, in the spoof, "a claim without justification."

One, you have done nothing to demonstrate that the reactionary right neo-social conservatism has been an unqualified success in America, ergo, should not be replaced.

Two, you have done nothing to demonstrate the continued demographic change culturally in America in any way imperils its continued success.

Funny, I never made that claim.

Last edited:

Let's move on.

Funny, I never made that claim.

And Publius outs his agenda. He refuses to admit his agenda, wishes to obfuscate, whines when he is repeated caught out and tries it yet again, and can't get out of his own rhetorical corner. Let's move on.

Last edited:
Publius, your discussion has put nothing in context, only made vague assertions.

As you have so brilliantly demonstrated in this thread?

And Publius outs his agenda. He refuses to admit his agenda, wishes to obfuscate, whines when he is repeated caught out and tries it yet again, and can't get out of his own rhetorical corner. Let's move on.

I need no agenda, however, my thesis is clear if you have been reading.

As you have so brilliantly demonstrated in this thread?

I don't have to make a counter affirmation, merely point out that you did not.

Nothing is indeed something that you have proven here to be good at.

Forum List

Back