Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In fact, you re a part of the "If you question diversity I will misrepresent your argument and ignore everything you have to say" crowd. .

Show me where I've used the word "diversity" once in this thread, you dishonest douche.

There it is again, just as I said. You're just dying to tell us all about your "academic ability," aren't you? Well, go ahead.

You're the guy who gets his ass handed to him in boxing, and then demands the victor show his Golden Gloves Award. :cuckoo:

Thanks for all the laughs today.

Hang on tight, nuthugger.

That's the entirety of your abilities. On the one hand I admire your nemeses patience in relaying information in attempt to sway impotent minds, and on the other hand I never bother with chimps like you so think it's a bit of a waste of his time, except it's so darned entertaining to watch a moron such as yourself bend over backwards to try and appear glibly intelligent, and failing like a 32" belt on Michael Moore's Levi's.

Cultural diversity has damaged - possibly fatally - my two countries, Britain and Sweden.

Sweden, with a population of 9.5 million, has a suicide wish!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjGvqMgfKzo]The Coming Flood of Syrian Refugees to Sweden - YouTube[/ame]

More accurately the Swedish overlapping political, official, media and legal elites have a suicide wish. They combine to try to marginalise the one party (out of seven in parliament) that opposes mass immigration, SverigeDemokraterna - the Swedish Democrats. SD stand at around 10% in the polls but their actual strength is higher. Most people are scared of identifying themselves as SD for fear of AFA - Anti Facist Aktion - leftist thugs which the polis does little or nothing to control.

SD have a tough time with the ENTIRE broadcast and print media against them.

Immigrants are adapting more quickly to our culture and English than ever before.

However, if one thinks that one out of six Americans who are foreign born are not going to influence the national character, then one both is being unrealistic and overrating the national culture.

What of the native born who are culturally conservative, that is to say, resistant to cultural advancement. Certainly when added to immigrants they have a heavy effect on the national character. There is more to cultural diversity than just foreign born. There are quite a number of native born cultures as well.

All those lame sub cultures need to go away. They suck compared to the normal American culture. Get rid of all that other nonsense and we will be in good shape.

Immigrants are adapting more quickly to our culture and English than ever before.

However, if one thinks that one out of six Americans who are foreign born are not going to influence the national character, then one both is being unrealistic and overrating the national culture.

What of the native born who are culturally conservative, that is to say, resistant to cultural advancement. Certainly when added to immigrants they have a heavy effect on the national character. There is more to cultural diversity than just foreign born. There are quite a number of native born cultures as well.

All those lame sub cultures need to go away. They suck compared to the normal American culture. Get rid of all that other nonsense and we will be in good shape.

There is not a "normal" American culture, not since the mid 1970s.

Sure there is. No accent (i.e. southern, hispanic, ebonics, Asian, etc.), probably watches football on the weekends, doesnt twerk unless its in jest, puts zero importance on heritage or racially identity, etc. You know what a normal American is.

No accent (i.e. southern, hispanic, ebonics, Asian, etc.), puts zero importance on heritage or racially identity, etc. .

That does not describe a "normal" American culture, you idiot. You didn't even think about what you posted (probably because you can't).

Insults in lieu of academic ability

There it is again, just as I said. You're just dying to tell us all about your "academic ability," aren't you? Well, go ahead.

You traveled down the insult path. An assessment of ones character without the merit of proof is an insult. Weak minded people do this so as to reassure themselves in their convictions. Especially in an anonymous forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cultural diversity has damaged - possibly fatally - my two countries, Britain and Sweden.

Sweden, with a population of 9.5 million, has a suicide wish!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjGvqMgfKzo]The Coming Flood of Syrian Refugees to Sweden - YouTube[/ame]

More accurately the Swedish overlapping political, official, media and legal elites have a suicide wish. They combine to try to marginalise the one party (out of seven in parliament) that opposes mass immigration, SverigeDemokraterna - the Swedish Democrats. SD stand at around 10% in the polls but their actual strength is higher. Most people are scared of identifying themselves as SD for fear of AFA - Anti Facist Aktion - leftist thugs which the polis does little or nothing to control.

SD have a tough time with the ENTIRE broadcast and print media against them.

So why do the elites approve of this suicidal immigration policy again? Are they anything like the Amnesty liberals here in the US? For eventual votes?

In fact, you re a part of the "If you question diversity I will misrepresent your argument and ignore everything you have to say" crowd. .

Show me where I've used the word "diversity" once in this thread, you dishonest douche.

This thread is about cultural diversity. I question it. You've railed against me for it, though, not very convincingly. My assessment is justified.

Insults in lieu of academic ability

You're the guy who gets his ass handed to him in boxing, and then demands the victor show his Golden Gloves Award. :cuckoo:

Thanks for all the laughs today.

I especially like these posts. I provide proof and he drops the topic as if it never existed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8370912-post123.html

Here he gets caught misrepresenting my argument, and later, he moved the bar to another subject.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8370995-post130.html

After getting caught misrepresenting my argument, he asked who I was talking about and I posted this. http://www.usmessageboard.com/8371341-post136.html . He then just ignored it by replying "Just as I thought. You're talking about nothing in particular. This is just mental masturbation, and you're shooting blanks anyway."

This has been Unkotare throughout the duration of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

No accent (i.e. southern, hispanic, ebonics, Asian, etc.), puts zero importance on heritage or racially identity, etc. .

That does not describe a "normal" American culture, you idiot. You didn't even think about what you posted (probably because you can't).

So you are trying to say there is no American culture? Its not easily defined, but to say we have no culture is to say we are like everyone else in the world. Are we like everyone else in the world? Didn't think so dummy. Thanks for playing. :lol:

So you are trying to say there is no American culture? Its not easily defined, but to say we have no culture is to say we are like everyone else in the world. Are we like everyone else in the world? Didn't think so dummy. Thanks for playing. :lol:

Classical liberalism and individualism made this country great. The American culture reflects these values. Liberals despise this and pin their hopes on Amnesty and migration to mitigate the culture of individualism. This is likewise why they place so much into cultural relativism and cultural diversity. A common culture of American values only strengthens everything they fight to subdue.

Last edited:

This thread is about cultural diversity. I question it. You've railed against me for it, though, not very convincingly. My assessment is justified.

Shut and pay attention. Show me where I've used the word "diversity" once in this thread, you dishonest douche.

Forum List

Back