Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Being 90% white, how would Republicans even know?

There is only one white culture? Oh, you mean to call Republicans racists? Very well, carry on. Fail, but carry on.

There is only one white culture? Well, there's gays. But most of them are Democrats. Then there's college professors. But most of them are Democrats. Then there are scientists, but of course, most of them are Democrats. Then there's feminists. Most of them are Democrats. Well, you can see where this is going.

I know quite a few gay conservatives, although, I will acknowledge that they are mostly democrats who vote marriage over pressing policy. Most college professors go to school as HS graduates, get their masters followed by their doctorates, and start teaching. I would hardly brag about these academics who live their lives dethatched from the real world voting democrat. Of course, scientist love government money. No other party spends it a recklessly than the democrats do. I am sure that these scientists love democrats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMO8Pyi3UpY]Shrimp Running On A Treadmill With The Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame] .

Feminists? That would require another thread on cultural Marxism to go into full explanation.

The Menace of Multiculturalism

#####

That's about it...multiculturalism is a menace.

British Prime Minister said on the world stage that multiculturalism in Britain has been a failure.
Dismal failure some people say.

There should only be one culture in Britain...British culture.
And in America...American culture.
etc

Why do you ask such questions?

Because, disclaimers aside, you have so far failed to describe the negative cultural traits to which you refer in terms other than skin color and geography.

You mean besides being a conservative culture intolerant of western culture whose values of destroying the prosperity that their hated western inclined rivals largely created hasn't exactly panned out as a successful experiment in cultural diversity? What more would you ask for?

I cannot attribute anything to skin color because no matter what your skin color is you take on the culture of your parents. I cannot attribute geography to anything because the land you sit on does not determine your culture, people do. In that light, everything I said was about culture.

Do you willingly ignore my responses or do you have reading comprehension problems? How old are you?

UPDATE: Wait ..... You consider skin color and location "negative cultural traits?" Or is that how your framing it for me? You didn't mean to do it, but there it is for all to see. Indeed, thats how you interpret my writing. You may go back a few posts from earlier today and readmit the word "racist" here http://www.usmessageboard.com/8371586-post147.html apology revoked.

Last edited:

#####

That's about it...multiculturalism is a menace.

British Prime Minister said on the world stage that multiculturalism in Britain has been a failure.
Dismal failure some people say.

There should only be one culture in Britain...British culture.
And in America...American culture.
etc

I will read it later. Thanks for now. Sweden, with a population of 9.5 million, is also about to have a giant Muslim problem on heir hands. http://www.usmessageboard.com/8372074-post167.html

"Of course, many are unable to assimilate so easily, either because they come from a culture that cannot adapt readily to ours, or because they have fallen into the clutches of Political Multiculturalism which demands that they don't assimilate." EXACTLY!

You'll love this

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you ask such questions?

Because, disclaimers aside, you have so far failed to describe the negative cultural traits to which you refer in terms other than skin color and geography.

You mean besides being a conservative culture intolerant of western culture whose values of destroying the prosperity that their hated western inclined rivals largely created hasn't exactly panned out as a successful experiment in cultural diversity? What more would you ask for? .

How about specific cultural practices independent of skin color or geography instead of hiding behind generalizations?

There is only one white culture? Oh, you mean to call Republicans racists? Very well, carry on. Fail, but carry on.

There is only one white culture? Well, there's gays. But most of them are Democrats. Then there's college professors. But most of them are Democrats. Then there are scientists, but of course, most of them are Democrats. Then there's feminists. Most of them are Democrats. Well, you can see where this is going.

I know quite a few gay conservatives, although, I will acknowledge that they are mostly democrats who vote marriage over pressing policy. Most college professors go to school as HS graduates, get their masters followed by their doctorates, and start teaching. I would hardly brag about these academics who live their lives dethatched from the real world voting democrat. Of course, scientist love government money. No other party spends it a recklessly than the democrats do. I am sure that these scientists love democrats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMO8Pyi3UpY]Shrimp Running On A Treadmill With The Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame] .

Feminists? That would require another thread on cultural Marxism to go into full explanation.

You mean like the two unfunded wars with the tens of thousands maimed for life and the depleted military costing upwards of 6 trillion?
Or the Bush Tax Cuts without spending offsets costing trillions more?
Or the no bid contracts after Katrina and in Iraq and Afghanistan costing who knows how much?
Or the ruined economy costing trillions more?

Oh wait. Those weren't Democrats. You might consider reconsidering. If Republicans hadn't created that first 12 trillion in debt, we wouldn't have the other 5. True story.

You mean besides being a conservative culture intolerant of western culture whose values of destroying the prosperity that their hated western inclined rivals largely created hasn't exactly panned out as a successful experiment in cultural diversity? What more would you ask for? .

How about specific cultural practices independent of skin color or geography instead of hiding behind generalizations?

You do know that the word culture implies "generalization." Indeed, your taking whole group of people and assessing values, believes, and etcetera. Likewise, you seem to not understand that political culture is as culture as well. I would suggest going to YouTube and looking up "The Big Debate." They entail a series of debates on the most pressing issues of South Africa today. Upon slight review, everything I'm talking about will start to make sense to you.

You mean like the two unfunded wars with the tens of thousands maimed for life and the depleted military costing upwards of 6 trillion?
Or the no bid contracts after Katrina and in Iraq and Afghanistan costing who knows how much?

Oh wait. Those weren't Democrats. You might consider reconsidering. If Republicans hadn't created that first 12 trillion in debt, we wouldn't have the other 5. True story.

Hmmmm, it seems to be this topic will derail the actual topic thread. I must therefore forego a response. Seeing as you made it a point to only pick out only one of my claims I assess that you conceded everything else.

Last edited:
The menace of multiculturalism;

Questionable loyalties

Disunity will also be shown in a lack of loyalty and patriotism, where ethnic groups owe allegiance to the country of their ethnic background, rather than to Australia. There are many examples of this question of multicultural allegiances, for instance, when Italy won the international soccer World Cup in July 1982, thousands took part in a huge celebration in the heart of Carlton (a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, which for many years has been a strong base for ethnic Italians).
This did not happen in Carlton when other countries won the World Cup in previous years; it was not a celebration for whomever would win the Cup: it was an Italian victory celebration; it was not a celebration by Italian tourists either, it was a celebration by ethnic Italians of multicultural Australia.(5)

Greece played Australia [The Socceroos] in Melbourne in a warm up match for the 2006 soccer World Cup.
Crowd of 90,000...estimated 60,000 fans waving Greek flags.
Not tourists from Greece either.

Leichhardt revs up for the big one - National - smh.com.au

As the minutes tick away to the Socceroos crucial clash with Italy in the World Cup, they are running out of room sitting on the fence dividing Sydney's Italian community in Leichhardt.

Along colourful Norton Street today, smh.com.au took the tempertaure before the match to find out where loyalties lie.

Further down Norton St Mick Cama, Bar Italia manager, said he had no doubts about who he wants to win, even though most of his friends will support Italy.

#####

Not Italian tourists either, most born in Australia.

Last edited:

You do know that the word culture implies "generalization."

Duck, dodge, evade. As expected.

Hmmmm, it seems to be this topic will derail the actual topic thread. I must therefore forego a response. Seeing as you made it a point to only pick out only one of my claims I assess that you conceded everything else.

Actually I'm right on the money. Red Southern states have been run by white Republicans for 150 years and except for one or two, they are disasters. Economic disasters and the most polluted states in the US. And the wealthiest one, Texas, has many lawsuits from neighbors because of the ruined ground water and pollution. And it's number one in so many embarrassing areas. Like uninsured children, poor children, uninsured pregnant women and the list is endless. And the constant accusation that it was Democrats who created this debt. It's RECENT HISTORY. Do you really believe we forgot so soon? Just because the GOP base has?

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually I'm right on the money. Red Southern states have been run by white Republicans for 150 years and except for one or two, they are disasters. Economic disasters and the most polluted states in the US. And the wealthiest one, Texas, has many lawsuits from neighbors because of the ruined ground water and pollution. And it's number one in so many embarrassing areas. Like uninsured children, poor children, uninsured pregnant women and the list is endless. And the constant accusation that it was Democrats who created this debt. It's RECENT HISTORY. Do you really believe we forgot so soon? Just because the GOP base has?

Noted and ignored, not the topic of the thread.

You think that I should be concerned for your opinion of me?

I think you are, you fragile little mome.

Good, uh, why are you posting here again?

Because, uh, I choose to. I wasn't aware that justifying my reasons for posting to every wannabe arrogant buffoon like you was a requirement.

You're transparent, champ.

Now, if you want to get back to the topic you could answer my question about what specific cultural practices, independent of geography or skin color, you were referring to.

Forum List

Back