Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think you are, you fragile little mome.

Good, uh, why are you posting here again?

Because, uh, I choose to. I wasn't aware that justifying my reasons for posting to every wannabe arrogant buffoon like you was a requirement.

You're transparent, champ.

Now, if you want to get back to the topic you could answer my question about what specific cultural practices, independent of geography or skin color, you were referring to.

So you can demand my purpose and opinion but I cannot ask for yours?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8366188-post8.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8366319-post18.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8366314-post17.html

Funny how that works out. Talk about evading? In any case it is certainly arguing in bad faith.
I have answered you. The fact that you choose to ignore it is yet another issue. The fact that you ask the same question and expect a different answer is just disturbing.

Last edited:
Good, uh, why are you posting here again?

Because, uh, I choose to. I wasn't aware that justifying my reasons for posting to every wannabe arrogant buffoon like you was a requirement.

Now, if you want to get back to the topic you could answer my question about what specific cultural practices, independent of geography or skin color, you were referring to.

So you can demand my purpose and opinion but I cannot ask for yours? .

Go ahead.

And you still haven't told us about this "academic ability" of which you seem to be so proud. Go ahead.

Go ahead.

I did. Like you I asked a question repeatedly, however, unlike you my question went ignored. I can only assess that the reply will be the same and the above post is a provocation to ask for what has already been rejected. Your arguing in bad faith. You simply attacking the argument of another without a clear position and ignoring the responses via selectively cutting/editing what you want to respond to in my quote box and ignoring the rest in violation of the rules of this forum.

"Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box."

Clarification: "Selective quoting is not the same as modifying quotes and the quote in question will only be considered modified if the original posters user name is attached to it."

How appropriate: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unkotare

Last edited:
Hmmmm, it seems to be this topic will derail the actual topic thread. I must therefore forego a response. Seeing as you made it a point to only pick out only one of my claims I assess that you conceded everything else.

Actually I'm right on the money. Red Southern states have been run by white Republicans for 150 years and except for one or two, they are disasters. Economic disasters and the most polluted states in the US. And the wealthiest one, Texas, has many lawsuits from neighbors because of the ruined ground water and pollution. And it's number one in so many embarrassing areas. Like uninsured children, poor children, uninsured pregnant women and the list is endless. And the constant accusation that it was Democrats who created this debt. It's RECENT HISTORY. Do you really believe we forgot so soon? Just because the GOP base has?

Noted and ignored, not the topic of the thread.

Wrong again. The topic is:

Clearly, the GOP is 90% white and everywhere and every time they are in charge, all we see is disaster. And their reasoning is the very diverse Democrats don't stop them, so all their debacles are the Democrat's fault. Iraq, the economy, the job loss, unemployment, you see it again and again.

Go ahead.

I did. Like you I asked a question repeatedly, however, unlike you my question went ignored. I can only assess that the reply will be the same and the above post is a provocation to ask for what has already been rejected. Your arguing in bad faith.

Holy crap... :eek: Is English your first language? What a mess.

Anyway, if you have a question go ahead and ask it now. Make it clear and precise what it is you are asking and I'll answer. Ok?

Never made that claim. My posts speak for themselves. As does yours.

do*

A simple Google search for "As does yours" will reveal that it is a widely accepted and published phrase. Welcome back.

As does yours is a phrase referring to a singular possession (yours). "my hooker has clammidia. as does yours"

In context, you are talking about his posts, plural. Do is the only correct way to write that, genius. "my posts speak, as (does) yours?" ummmm, no.

I never left, I just got tired of responding to your huffy puffy pseudo intellectual bull shit.

Last edited:
Go ahead.

I did. Like you I asked a question repeatedly, however, unlike you my question went ignored. I can only assess that the reply will be the same and the above post is a provocation to ask for what has already been rejected. Your arguing in bad faith.

Holy crap... :eek: Is English your first language? What a mess.

Anyway, if you have a question go ahead and ask it now. Make it clear and precise what it is you are asking and I'll answer. Ok?

Ugh, here goes nothing. Why are you posting here? What do you hope to contribute to the conversation? You have no stated position, and yet, you ignore most of my posts, claim I did not post what I did, and then demand that I post an answer more preferable to you. Indeed, your not debating or arguing anything here. Your just attacking another without a position of your own.

A simple Google search for "As does yours" will reveal that it is a widely accepted and published phrase. Welcome back.

As does yours is a phrase referring to a singular possession (yours). "my hooker has clammidia. as does yours"

In context, you are talking about his posts, plural. Do is the only correct way to write that, genius. "my posts speak, as (does) yours?" ummmm, no.

I never left, I just got tired of responding to your huffy puffy pseudo intellectual bull shit.

And you came back for this? What does that say about you?

:lol: @ speaking my life through my bored assed internet posts.

That's more pseudo psycho babble. Shut the fuck up.

:lol: @ speaking my life through my bored assed internet posts.

That's more pseudo psycho babble. Shut the fuck up.

You do understand that it was a rhetorical question?

Forum List

Back