Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I did. Like you I asked a question repeatedly, however, unlike you my question went ignored. I can only assess that the reply will be the same and the above post is a provocation to ask for what has already been rejected. Your arguing in bad faith.

Holy crap... :eek: Is English your first language? What a mess.

Anyway, if you have a question go ahead and ask it now. Make it clear and precise what it is you are asking and I'll answer. Ok?

Ugh, here goes nothing. Why are you posting here?

It's a discussion forum. I'm engaging in discussion.

Because I didn't know tagalog was a language?

Yea bro, got me there. I'm too busy holding onto those irrelevant little details, such as when it's appropriate to use do or does. :lol:

BTW, that's a bunch of times you used "your" when it should read "you're," or "you are."

I can understand it's a typo done once or twice. But this consistent? You have poor English language skills.

Last edited:
..you ignore most of my posts, claim I did not post what I did, and then demand that I post an answer more preferable to you. ...

I have done no such thing. Stop being dishonest; it reveals more weakness in your character.

A simple Google search for "As does yours" will reveal that it is a widely accepted and published phrase.

You have to read the prior sentence to see where your error in subject-verb agreement comes from. Seriously, is English your first language?

Nope Tagalog.

That would go some way toward explaining your lack of ability in using the English language. How long have you been studying English? Are you posting from the Philippines, or have you immigrated to the United States?

Holy crap... :eek: Is English your first language? What a mess.

Anyway, if you have a question go ahead and ask it now. Make it clear and precise what it is you are asking and I'll answer. Ok?

Ugh, here goes nothing. Why are you posting here?

It's a discussion forum. I'm engaging in discussion.

Ok, must be a child. You name means dripping poop and you are once again misrepresenting a question (after you asked for it no less) which you understand completely so as to harass the poster and entertain yourself.

You have to read the prior sentence to see where your error in subject-verb agreement comes from. Seriously, is English your first language?

Nope Tagalog.

That would go some way toward explaining your lack of ability in using the English language. How long have you been studying English? Are you posting from the Philippines, or have you immigrated to the United States?

Getting too close to home there for an internet forum.

Last edited:
Fool's in here speaking some Phillipino language talking about "diversity is tehh bad gazzz."

Tag along?

Your kidding? Right?

Because I didn't know tagalog was a language?

Yea bro, got me there. I'm too busy holding onto those irrelevant little details, such as when it's appropriate to use do or does. :lol:

BTW, that's a bunch of times you used "your" when it should read "you're," or "you are."

I can understand it's a typo done once or twice. But this consistent? You have poor English language skills.

Why thank you. Now, are you finished discussing the actual topic or did you just come back to tell me the above?

Fool's in here speaking some Phillipino language talking about "diversity is tehh bad gazzz."

"Filipino." You must have poor English skills. (Yes it was a joke). And once again, race does not equal culture. Do you criticize the African American Economist Thomas Sowell for criticizing multiculturalism? How about Indian political analyst Dinesh D'Souza for writing the same in his book "The End of Racism?"

Last edited:

"Filipino." You must have poor English skills. (Yes it was a joke). And once again, race does not equal culture. Do you criticize the African American Economist Thomas Sowell for criticizing multiculturalism?

Yes, I criticize anyone who criticizes multiculturalism.

Everyone's culture to begin with necessarily came from several cultures throughout the course of the history of mankind.

It's an ignorant thread, an ignorant question because it's an attempt to paint a general sense of something that has far too many specifics. The thread is a veiled shot at immigration, and another tired wish that everyone would just conform to some pie in the sky America that NEVER EXISTED.

And it deserves to be called to the floor for it, as well.

"Filipino." You must have poor English skills. (Yes it was a joke). And once again, race does not equal culture. Do you criticize the African American Economist Thomas Sowell for criticizing multiculturalism?

Yes, I criticize anyone who criticizes multiculturalism.

Everyone's culture to begin with necessarily came from several cultures throughout the course of the history of mankind.

It's an ignorant thread, an ignorant question because it's an attempt to paint a general sense of something that has far too many specifics. The thread is a veiled shot at immigration, and another tired wish that everyone would just conform to some pie in the sky America that NEVER EXISTED.

And it deserves to be called to the floor for it, as well.

I think you'll enjoy this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K26kKDCCV9g]Mark Steyn's Brilliant (and Funny) Critique of Multiculturalism - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway, immigration was not my initial intent.

Last edited:
I'm not even watching it.

It's illogical in the very title itself. You cant be against multiculturalism, because all of our cultures are multicultural.

The cavemen didn't evolve to running with the bulls in spain or boozing heavy in Ireland by OSMOSIS.

It's illogical in the very title itself. You cant be against multiculturalism, because all of our cultures are multicultural.

The cavemen didn't evolve to running with the bulls in spain or boozing heavy in Ireland by OSMOSIS.

You walk around under the assumption that you cannot learn from the point of view of another? Surly this cannot be the case. This video can be beneficial for both advocates of multiculturalist ideology and critics. Beneficial for you because you will either learn something or strengthen you own argument. Indeed, when I graduated from a very leftist liberal arts college years ago I was at least able to take away the fact that I knew how they thought. I think it is a big mistake to ignore information outright just because you disagree with the thesis. Once again, if I treated books in college (none of which were from the conservative point of view) as you do opposing information in this forum I would have never graduated. I would certainly afford the same curtsey of reviewing the material you would offer. Indeed, I would learn from it, which of course, is why I post. Unfortunately I have learned about peoples posting habits and their implications rather than the intended topic of this thread. I would be absolutely elated if I could just find another point of view of someone willing to follow it through. Certainly Unkotare does not fit this description.

Last edited:

You walk around under the assumption that you cannot learn from the point of view of another? Surly this cannot be the case. This video can be beneficial for both advocates of multiculturalist ideology and critics. Beneficial for you because you will either learn something or strengthen you own argument. Indeed, when I graduated from a very leftist liberal arts college years ago I was at least able to take away the fact that I knew how they thought. I think it is a big mistake to ignore information outright just because you disagree with it. I certainly would have the curtsey of extending the same privilege to you. Indeed, I would learn from it, which of course, is why I post. Unfortunately I have earned about peoples posting habits and their implications rather than the intended topic of this thread. I would be absolutely elated if I could just find another point of view of someone willing to follow it through. Certainly Unkotare does not fit this description.

The video cannot change logic.

Quite literally, this makes it irrelevant.

You cannot be against multiculturalism or think that it's bad.

#1, all cultures themselves are multicultural. Otherwise, all humans would drag wives by their heads and sit by campfires each and every night.

#2, you cannot paint it with a broad brush. That, too, is illogical to do.

Therefore, the video is a waste of time and there is nothing to learn from it. When the premise itself is flawed, it's futile to continue.

You walk around under the assumption that you cannot learn from the point of view of another? Surly this cannot be the case. This video can be beneficial for both advocates of multiculturalist ideology and critics. Beneficial for you because you will either learn something or strengthen you own argument. Indeed, when I graduated from a very leftist liberal arts college years ago I was at least able to take away the fact that I knew how they thought. I think it is a big mistake to ignore information outright just because you disagree with it. I certainly would have the curtsey of extending the same privilege to you. Indeed, I would learn from it, which of course, is why I post. Unfortunately I have earned about peoples posting habits and their implications rather than the intended topic of this thread. I would be absolutely elated if I could just find another point of view of someone willing to follow it through. Certainly Unkotare does not fit this description.

The video cannot change logic.

Quite literally, this makes it irrelevant.

You cannot be against multiculturalism or think that it's bad.

#1, all cultures themselves are multicultural. Otherwise, all humans would drag wives by their heads and sit by campfires each and every night.

#2, you cannot paint it with a broad brush. That, too, is illogical to do.

Therefore, the video is a waste of time and there is nothing to learn from it. When the premise itself is flawed, it's futile to continue.

How are you defining "multicultural?" Multicultural in the historical sense or multicultural in the "everyone should value and preserve their culture" sense? Trade and association breed advancement, true, however there can still be cultural differences between associates. My thesis is simply that modern leftist multicultural ideology encourages cultural conservatism and retards cultural advancement.

Last edited:
You can't offer that as a thesis and ignore that there are levels to this shit, and you're broad brushing which is a fallacy.

Forum List

Back