Is Darryl Issa Doing A Good Job?

What Is Darryl Issa Doing?

• Total voters
We should have operatives behind bars by now. Eric Holder should be set for trial.

The final measure will be the number of indictments, firings and "resignations"
The resignation of Eric Holder will give him at least a high "B"

The final measure will be the number of indictments, firings and "resignations"
The resignation of Eric Holder will give him at least a high "B"

I'm to a point where I think the entire administration should be in prison and ultimately expelled from the country.

That includes hilldog.

Aide: Mr. Issa, I heard a meter maid let a Greenpeace lobbyist go on a double parking violation in Wyoming.

Issa: LAUNCH AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING IMMEDIATELY! THE ORDER MUST HAVE COME FROM THE WHITE HOUSE! SHOVE A STIFF CORNCOB UP MY ASS!

Aide: Mr. Issa, we were wondering if you wanted to read this budget bill.

Issa: CAN'T YOU SEE I AM BUSY?!?! BRING ME A FRESH CORNCOB!

Issa needs to stop half-stepping it. He hasn't accused Obama of kidnapping the Lindberg baby yet, or associated Obama with the disappearance of Judge Crater.

It's time America took a closer look at Issa and his path from chronic car thief to an early-out from the stateside Army to small business growth by arson-insurance scam to successful maker of anti-car theft devices to nutter politician.

Last edited:
Whenever I hear Issa's name, I think "cavity search, and don't stop until you feel the back of his teeth."

That's because you're a pervert.

The Left should hate Issa. He is a serious smart man who brooks no nonsense. To see him grill hapless bureaucrats is a thing of joy.

Whenever I hear Issa's name, I think "cavity search, and don't stop until you feel the back of his teeth."

The Left should hate Issa. He is a serious smart man who brooks no nonsense. To see him grill hapless bureaucrats is a thing of joy.

Oh, I don't hate Issa. I just think he is one-sided. I wish there was a Democrat with balls enough to hold Republican's feet to the fire the way Issa does Democrats.

Issa needs to press the throttle to the firewall.

There's some seriously crooked shit going on in this regime and it needs to be vigorously investigated.

For once I agree with you.

The more Crook Issa does the more he makes the Republicans look like the crazies they truly are..

Go Firebug go!

Issa needs to press the throttle to the firewall.

There's some seriously crooked shit going on in this regime and it needs to be vigorously investigated.

For once I agree with you.

The more Crook Issa does the more he makes the Republicans look like the crazies they truly are..

Go Firebug go!

If it's crazy to question this administration...
Then I want to among those at the top...

Oh, I don't hate Issa. I just think he is one-sided. I wish there was a Democrat with balls enough to hold Republican's feet to the fire the way Issa does Democrats.

You understand the Republicans are out of power, except for the House where they hold a small majority, right?

Aide: Mr. Issa, I heard a meter maid let a Greenpeace lobbyist go on a double parking violation in Wyoming.

Issa: LAUNCH AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING IMMEDIATELY! THE ORDER MUST HAVE COME FROM THE WHITE HOUSE! SHOVE A STIFF CORNCOB UP MY ASS!

Aide: Mr. Issa, we were wondering if you wanted to read this budget bill.

Issa: CAN'T YOU SEE I AM BUSY?!?! BRING ME A FRESH CORNCOB!
Nailedit.jpg

Darryl Issa has received much criticism for his witchhunt against Obama and his Administration, most recently even from his own party members.

GOP to Darrell Issa: Cool it - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

So what do you think? Is he going overboard, or not enough? Or just right?

When a rep steps out of line, dems don't have to do anything b/c they know the media will hound that person even taking them to court just to cost them money.

When a dem steps out of line, no one will hold their feet to the fire in the media, except fox, but then the leftist media covers for him.

so yeah, Issa should keep doing his duty, since reps are the only ones going to do it.

He's way too obvious. There are no big scandals and he knows it but he will just keep on because its not about scandals. Its about the next election.

He's a criminal and he's wasting tax payer's money.

But, what the hell, that's all the pubs seem to be able to do.

Now I wonder if this poll went the way Marc wanted it to?
I didn't want it to go any particular way.

It gauges the polled...which, on this board, is extremely right wing.

So you were trying to bait them? I know how you folks are. You don't like Darrel Issa. I have no particular opinion of him, except how I admire his quest for the truth. How is this board right wing? It's split right down the middle!

Forum List

Back