Is Donald Trump a threat to a global economy?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why Donald Trump is a threat to our global economy - Anti-Trump article
Here are some points listed that I found interesting

"The Trump threat worsens
With the US presidential election five weeks away, the threat to the global economy that Donald Trump poses is getting worse, and does being judged the winner or loser of a debate really mean anything?"
"The poll, conducted entirely after last Monday's presidential debate, finds Clinton's supporters increasingly enthusiastic about voting for president this year (50 per cent are extremely or very enthusiastic now, up from 46 per cent earlier in the month), while Trump backers' enthusiasm has ticked downward, from 58 per cent to 56 per cent," CNN reports."

Thoughts? I dont know if he is good for the economy or not

With the US presidential election five weeks away, the threat to the global economy that Donald Trump poses is getting worse, and does being judged the winner or loser of a debate really mean anything?"
"The poll, conducted entirely after last Monday's presidential debate, finds Clinton's supporters increasingly enthusiastic about voting for president this year (50 per cent are extremely or very enthusiastic now, up from 46 per cent earlier in the month), while Trump backers' enthusiasm has ticked downward, from 58 per cent to 56 per cent," CNN reports."

I strongly believe Trump would be a disaster for the U.S. Economy, as well as any country that does a fair amount of trade with the U.S. He's a man known for backstabbing business partners.

'Terrible, terrible problems' if Trump runs U.S. like his business: David Cay Johnston

John Oliver did an excellent piece on Trump's horrendous business record here:

Hillary and her big spending kleptocratic party are a much greater threat to the long term health of the US economy and the world. The world needs a solvent US, and another big spending Zionist puppet in the White House will not help that cause.

strongly believe Trump would be a disaster

Go take your government check and buy some more taxpayer funded crack with it....

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about, other than parroting Hillary's campaign bullshit.

The elites of the world are scared shitless that the trumpster will become POTUS. If he does there are two possible outcomes. He joins them and this world marches merrily off towards "global integration" the elites latest way of talking about separating the populations of the globe into a huge poor class, and a very, very small ruling elite, or he reestablishes US sovereignty over ourselves and declares the one worlders an enemy.

Either way the economy will go merrily along until its final collapse. If the US is part of the overall global economy as connected as the elites want us to be, the recovery will never come in our lifetimes. If we are kept separate, we will bounce back fairly quickly.

Hillary and her big spending kleptocratic party are a much greater threat to the long term health of the US economy and the world. The world needs a solvent US, and another big spending Zionist puppet in the White House will not help that cause.

Hillary and her husband have been in politics for a long time. The economy boomed during Bill Clinton's time in office:
Power of Progressive Economics: The Clinton Years

Nice set of knockers.

But the ONLY threat to the world economy are central banks like the Federal Reserve Board.

I strongly believe Trump would be a disaster for the U.S. Economy, as well as any country that does a fair amount of trade with the U.S. He's a man known for backstabbing business partners.

'Terrible, terrible problems' if Trump runs U.S. like his business: David Cay Johnston

John Oliver did an excellent piece on Trump's horrendous business record here:

This post don't make no sense?

So you are saying Donald Gump back stabs partners...

So wouldn't that mean he would get the best deal for us if he was president against other country's?

The economy boomed during Bill Clinton's time in office

Indeed, it did. Why? Because SPENDING was kept FLAT for the first six years, the first two as the Dems bickered over Hillary's socializing health care, and the next four because of NEWT GINGRICH.

Look at the chart. Hillary is not for keeping spending under control, and neither are the Dems. The 1990s economy was a complete validation of the theory of Milton Friedman - supply side, what your idiotic side calls "trickle down..."

The 1990s economy happened because Bill and Hillary and their party of kleptocrats was not allowed to spend spend spend us into oblivion.

strongly believe Trump would be a disaster

Go take your government check and buy some more taxpayer funded crack with it....

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about, other than parroting Hillary's campaign bullshit.

nicoleivy, please take note of the debased nature of a sizeable portion of those who support Trump. They are so blind with hate for anyone who doesn't agree with them that they automatically assume that if you don't support Trump's insanity you must therefore support Hillary. I don't- I support Jill Stein. The problem is that it's unlikely for Jill to win. A lot of people who plan on voting for Hillary are doing it to avoid the Trumpocalypse. Colbert tells it like it is...

Forum List

Back