Is Donald Trump Ending The War On Christmas?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
No wonder the left and the atheists HATE him so! But everyone else.....

maxresdefault.jpg

The Daily Caller ^ | 12/28/2015 | FOSTER FRIESS
To some people in 21st century secular fundamentalist America, even a holiday is an excuse to make people walk on eggshells. There's one man in the presidential race who understands that frustration, and he's bringing political incorrectness back. On December 19, Donald Trump told Family Research Council President Tony Perkins that, "One of the things I always say, and I say it lightheartedly but I mean it -- it's actually not supposed to be so lighthearted -- and I get standing ovations, especially in Iowa and certain places -- is we are going to start saying 'Merry Christmas' again." Good...

Liberals and conservatives have been saying Merry Christmas on this very board for days now. There is no war on Christmas. Quit being a fucking child.

Retailers and marketers like Trump killed Christmas long ago. They replaced the religious aspects of the genuine meaning of Christmas with totally non-religious activities and made spending money more important than the religious message. Trump talked politics and slammed his opponents on Christmas Eve. His brotherly love and Peace on Earth attitude was nowhere to be seen, it didn't exist. But he has convinced the flock that simply saying Merry Christmas when you buy one of his products will bring back the real meaning of Christmas.

Forum List

Back