🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump partially responsible for the violent nature of Americans?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Donald Trump could be responsible for hate filled violence like this and many other cases

Donald Trump breaks the laws: FACT
Donald Trump incites violence at his rallies: FACT
Donald Trump encourages people to assault his haters: FACT
Donald Trump is a sociopath who has no remorse for others: FACT
Donald Trump is alarmingly powerful and has massive influence over his followers: FACT

So the question remains. Is Donald trump responsible for the ever increasing crime rates in America? E.g. pipe bombs being delivered to the Democrats, mass shootings at reporters headquarters, tear gassing of innocent children.

donald-trump-protest-assault.jpg

Nope. American have always had the mentality for violence.

Trump has nothing to do with it.

Donald Trump could be responsible for hate filled violence like this and many other cases

Donald Trump is alarmingly powerful and has massive influence over his followers: FACT

So the question remains. Is Donald trump responsible for the ever increasing crime rates in America? E.g. pipe bombs being delivered to the Democrats, mass shootings at reporters headquarters, tear gassing of innocent children.

Responsible? No
Has he done anything to quell it? No
Anyone who resorts to violence should be punished to the full extent of the law in my view; regardless of politics but especially if there are found to be political motivations.

There should be no safe haven for people who commit acts of violence from any quarter.

Responsible? No
Anyone who resorts to violence should be punished to the full extent of the law in my view; regardless of politics but especially if there are found to be political motivations.

There should be no safe haven for people who commit acts of violence from any quarter.

Did anyone quell the violence on the night Trump was elected??

That violence was all done by lefty loons just like you.

Responsible? No

Thanks for proving my point yet again.

Responsible? No

The only point you prove is that you are a Trump hating lefty loon.

No...we been violent long before this country was a thing...

His rally's let us know he is not trying to unite us. guess you can just file it under hyper partisan political action.

Whew...the ignorance in this post is appalling.

Responsible? No

He’s a pervert who is supported by no self-esteem people like yourself. There is a reason to hate the man; and his policies.

But back to the point…he has said in the past that he will pay the legal bills for those who commit acts of violence at his rallies on his behalf. Do you deny that? C’mon…you can be honest…can’t you? I’m doubtful but here is your chance to be honest for once in your miserable life.

Here is the quote:

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

If you don’t deny it, you’re admitting Trump promotes violence.
If you do deny it, your master will be mad at you but at least you’ll be honest.

What say you?

Responsible? No

He’s a pervert who is supported by no self-esteem people like yourself. There is a reason to hate the man; and his policies.

But back to the point…he has said in the past that he will pay the legal bills for those who commit acts of violence at his rallies on his behalf. Do you deny that? C’mon…you can be honest…can’t you? I’m doubtful but here is your chance to be honest for once in your miserable life.

Here is the quote:

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

If you do deny it, your master will be mad at you but at least you’ll be honest.

What say you?
What are you wearing right now?

no. we had a violent nature before he won...this is not new.

Responsible? No

Here is the quote:

What say you?

I'd have said the same. Kick the shit out of the guy.

No one needs to promote violence in the US. Its always been here and always will be here. You are just to stupid to admit it.

Oh and I have plenty of self esteem. That's never been a problem for me.

You just keep coming up with your anti Trump bullshit and I'll keep laughing at you.

Last edited:
Yes, everything has gone to hell since Trump stole the election with help from putin and rubes.

Responsible? No

Here is the quote:

What say you?

do you have a link for the exact situation and context of the above?

When Republicans elected a guy who sees sexual assault as a hobby then of course they’re going to promote violence. I think racism makes you violent. And Republicans have plenty of that.

Forum List

Back