🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump partially responsible for the violent nature of Americans?

When Republicans elected a guy who sees sexual assault as a hobby then of course they’re going to promote violence. I think racism makes you violent. And Republicans have plenty of that.

You sure are one stupid fuck.

On election night it sure wasn't Republicans rioting and looting and acting like idiots. Its was Dems.

Oh and here's the racist card once again and sexual assault?? Another fantasy.

Responsible? No
Has he done anything to quell it? No
Anyone who resorts to violence should be punished to the full extent of the law in my view; regardless of politics but especially if there are found to be political motivations.

There should be no safe haven for people who commit acts of violence from any quarter.

Did anyone quell the violence on the night Trump was elected??

That violence was all done by lefty loons just like you.

Thanks for proving my point yet again.

The only point you prove is that you are a Trump hating lefty loon.

He’s a pervert who is supported by no self-esteem people like yourself. There is a reason to hate the man; and his policies.

But back to the point…he has said in the past that he will pay the legal bills for those who commit acts of violence at his rallies on his behalf. Do you deny that? C’mon…you can be honest…can’t you? I’m doubtful but here is your chance to be honest for once in your miserable life.

Here is the quote:

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

If you don’t deny it, you’re admitting Trump promotes violence.
If you do deny it, your master will be mad at you but at least you’ll be honest.

What say you?

I'd have said the same. Kick the shit out of the guy.

No one needs to promote violence in the US. Its always been here and always will be here. You are just to stupid to admit it.

Oh and I have plenty of self esteem. That's never been a problem for me.

You just keep coming up with your anti Trump bullshit and I'll keep laughing at you.

Thanks for proving my point yet again. Both in the matter of Trump promoting violence and that you’re unable to be truthful.

Did anyone quell the violence on the night Trump was elected??

That violence was all done by lefty loons just like you.

He’s a pervert who is supported by no self-esteem people like yourself. There is a reason to hate the man; and his policies.

But back to the point…he has said in the past that he will pay the legal bills for those who commit acts of violence at his rallies on his behalf. Do you deny that? C’mon…you can be honest…can’t you? I’m doubtful but here is your chance to be honest for once in your miserable life.

Here is the quote:

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

If you do deny it, your master will be mad at you but at least you’ll be honest.

What say you?

No one needs to promote violence in the US. Its always been here and always will be here. You are just to stupid to admit it.

You just keep coming up with your anti Trump bullshit and I'll keep laughing at you.

Thanks for proving my point yet again. Both in the matter of Trump promoting violence and that you’re unable to be truthful.

I was truthful. Americans are and always have been violent. Your just to stupid to see it.

Must be your low self esteem.

Last edited:
Donald Trump could be responsible for hate filled violence like this and many other cases

Donald Trump breaks the laws: FACT
Donald Trump incites violence at his rallies: FACT
Donald Trump encourages people to assault his haters: FACT
Donald Trump is a sociopath who has no remorse for others: FACT
Donald Trump is alarmingly powerful and has massive influence over his followers: FACT

So the question remains. Is Donald trump responsible for the ever increasing crime rates in America? E.g. pipe bombs being delivered to the Democrats, mass shootings at reporters headquarters, tear gassing of innocent children.

donald-trump-protest-assault.jpg
Yes, the South Side of Chicago was a regular utopia of peace until Trump started his campaign.

Here is the quote:

What say you?

I was truthful. Americans are and always have been violent. Your just to stupid to understand.

Must be that low self esteem you seem to have none of.

Of course that wasn’t the question in this OP. The question was whether the blob is responsible for the increased violence. I demonstrated where he was. All you had to say was “yes he shouldn’t have said that” But You just can’t bring yourself to speak ill of your master. Nothing new.

Donald Trump could be responsible for hate filled violence like this and many other cases

Donald Trump is alarmingly powerful and has massive influence over his followers: FACT

So the question remains. Is Donald trump responsible for the ever increasing crime rates in America? E.g. pipe bombs being delivered to the Democrats, mass shootings at reporters headquarters, tear gassing of innocent children.

Thank you for another chapter in the novel 'How Democrats accuse others of doing what they do and of being who they are' ....

Hmmmm...how many assassination attempts against DEMOCRAT politicians and how many Democrat politicians have been shot due to Donald Trump's 'violent rhetoric'?

Hmmmm...how many times has President Trump specifically openly called for a complete end to civility and for open violent intolerance?

Hmmmm...how many times did Candidate Trump hire thugs to go over to Hillary rallies and beat and bloody her supporters?

:p

Here is the quote:

What say you?

I was truthful. Americans are and always have been violent. Your just to stupid to understand.

Of course that wasn’t the question in this OP. The question was whether the blob is responsible for the increased violence. I demonstrated where he was. All you had to say was “yes he shouldn’t have said that” But You just can’t bring yourself to speak ill of your master. Nothing new.

LMAO since I don't have a master your point is moot.

Nothing new.

Carry on Cornholio. I enjoy laughing at you.

Here is the quote:

What say you?

Nothing new.

I really doubt you have many happy moments. You have no self esteem.
But suffice to say that Trump is your master and you dare not speak ill of him. Despite how he treats you.

Nothing new.

But suffice to say that Trump is your master and you dare not speak ill of him. Despite how he treats you.

Oh I'm a very happy person with loads of self esteem. I have a great job and live a very full and happy life.

Trump isn't my master or anyone else's that's all in your pointy little head.

Carry on Cornholio. I'll be expecting to get another laugh out of your stupid ass. LOL

No

Such statements are absurd and lack intelligence

Nothing new.

Oh I'm a very happy person with loads of self esteem. I have a great job and live a very full and happy life.

Carry on Cornholio. I'll be expecting to get another laugh out of your stupid ass. LOL

Sure he is. Otherwise you’d be upset about his lies, his caving in on the wall, etc…
And no, you are miserable. It shows.

Violence is sadly a part of our society. We all need to take responsibility for ourselves and quit blaming others.

Nothing new.

Sure he is. Otherwise you’d be upset about his lies, his caving in on the wall, etc…
And no, you are miserable. It shows.

Well for a miserable low self esteem person I'm doing pretty damned well.

You on the on the hand appear to miserable with your Trump hate.

The only cure for that is to become a Trumpster. You'll feel much better. LOL

Forum List

Back