Is Donald Trump poor?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Is Donald Trump poor? I would say yes.

356242232_648892057284377_5659217597604584855_n.jpg

god if i had to live my life like you people, i would have been filled with carbon monoxide yrs ago....lololol

you despicables enjoy seeing people go to jail....may you suffer such personal tragedies

Is Donald Trump poor? I would say yes.

356242232_648892057284377_5659217597604584855_n.jpg
Trump craves for more for his country.... when America is gone where will freedom seekers go?.... how twisted anti Trump americans must be to be so easily fooled by the same people over and over and over again....

Trump craves for more for his country.... when America is gone where will freedom seekers go?.... how twisted anti Trump americans must be to be so easily fooled by the same people over and over and over again....
How can a human be so distached from reality

god if i had to live my life like you people, i would have been filled with carbon monoxide yrs ago....lololol

you despicables enjoy seeing people go to jail....may you suffer such personal tragedies
People who deserve to go to jail, should go to jail.
What world do you live in.

What Trump craves, and will never have, is respect.

He has respect from white trash, but it is not theirs he craves.

Well aren't you just the special little elitist.

Bigot

People who deserve to go to jail, should go to jail.
What world do you live in.
thank god i don't have the political dirtiness to destroy peoples lives

example....everyone who believed the russia hoax should be fukin beatin to an inch of their gd mother fucking worthless lives

How can a human be so distached from reality
You have proven you have no concept of what's real and what's not.... you live in a fantasy world and strive for a future that is impossible to achieve and you chug on still knowing there is great human damage in your wake..... shame on today's liberals....

thank god i don't have the political dirtiness to destroy peoples lives

example....everyone who believed the russia hoax should be fukin beatin to an inch of their gd mother fucking worthless lives
TRUMP GETS GREAT PLEASURE IN TRYING TO DESTROY PEOPLE'S LIVES WHO CROSS HIM.
KISS TRUMP'S ASS YOU ARE HIS FRIEND, EVEN IF YOU ARE A NAZI. CROSS TRUMP HE WILL TRY TO DESTROY YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE A SAINT.

Forum List

Back