Is Donald Trump Suborning Sedition?

Hopefully the feds will keep a close watch on Trump's poll thugs.

I'll let you know. I will be a poll watcher.

However, unlike Obama's poll watchers, I won't be wielding a baseball bat.

Let me guess, you'll exercise your 2nd A. Right. You being one of the neo fascists who didn't need to be herded into the fray by Trumps rhetoric; you've been anti American since you first appeared on this message board.

I don't own a gun, douche bag. However, if Hillary is elected I will be buying a small arsenal.

Let me guess, you'll exercise your 2nd A. Right. You being one of the neo fascists who didn't need to be herded into the fray by Trumps rhetoric; you've been anti American since you first appeared on this message board.
Let me guess: You were with hiLIARy when you both landed under sniper fire.
Dumass.

The press is in the tank for Hillary. Their job is to elect Hillary and marginalize Trump
Us cons have no reason to give this thread any street cred or it's source.
Bias reporting is not journalism.
Take your thread and fold it 5 different ways and stick it.

The Press should be as unbiased towards Trump as they were towards Bernie Madoff. Anything short of that is them not calling bullshit when they see it.

ROFL! That is hilarious coming from a HIllary supporter. Do you people ever take a good look at the criminal you defend?

The press has been wallowing through Clinton's garbage for years. Trump, on a daily basis says ridiculous things, he is a fucking joke and you guys just don't get the punchline.

Don't you have another outlier poll to post showing Trump in the lead that let's you sleep at night, Ned?

Hillary is a fucking criminal. She is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any political office, for that matter. The press has been covering up for her for years. She is a liar and a commie. She's also suffering from Parkinson's.

The only reason she's still in this rate is the sycophantic adoration of the press and its obvious jihad against Trump.

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

se·di·tion
/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun noun: sedition, plural noun: seditions

• 1. Conduct or speech by Conservatives that causes Liberals to wet their pants, point fingers and make squealy noises.

Conduct by Trump which has incited rational and sagacious patriots to state for the world to hear that Trump is whollly unqualified to serve as POTUS.

How much does Hillary pay you to post her talking points?

Fools like MarathonMike haven't got it yet; the number of conservatives who have joined with Democrats and liberals in making this judgment is continuing to grow, joining with other Republicans who were tossed under the bus years ago and called RINO's. Trump is a demagogue whose appeal is to the set of neo fascists alone.

The group that is growing fast is the number of people who understand that Hillary is a criminal who is unfit to hold any government office. She belongs behind bars, not behind a government desk.

I don't own a gun, douche bag. However, if Hillary is elected I will be buying a small arsenal.

^I almost hear you piss yourself.

The press is in the tank for Hillary. Their job is to elect Hillary and marginalize Trump
Us cons have no reason to give this thread any street cred or it's source.
Bias reporting is not journalism.
Take your thread and fold it 5 different ways and stick it.

The Press should be as unbiased towards Trump as they were towards Bernie Madoff. Anything short of that is them not calling bullshit when they see it.

ROFL! That is hilarious coming from a HIllary supporter. Do you people ever take a good look at the criminal you defend?

The press has been wallowing through Clinton's garbage for years. Trump, on a daily basis says ridiculous things, he is a fucking joke and you guys just don't get the punchline.

Don't you have another outlier poll to post showing Trump in the lead that let's you sleep at night, Ned?

Hillary is a fucking criminal. She is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any political office, for that matter. The press has been covering up for her for years. She is a liar and a commie. She's also suffering from Parkinson's.

The only reason she's still in this rate is the sycophantic adoration of the press and its obvious jihad against Trump.

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

It would be an utter disaster for the country. Any intelligent person would piss himself upon learning of Hillary's election.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

se·di·tion
/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun noun: sedition, plural noun: seditions

• 1. Conduct or speech by Conservatives that causes Liberals to wet their pants, point fingers and make squealy noises.

Conduct by Trump which has incited rational and sagacious patriots to state for the world to hear that Trump is whollly unqualified to serve as POTUS.

Fools like MarathonMike haven't got it yet; the number of conservatives who have joined with Democrats and liberals in making this judgment is continuing to grow, joining with other Republicans who were tossed under the bus years ago and called RINO's. Trump is a demagogue whose appeal is to the set of neo fascists alone.

The so-called "crime" of sedition is a violation of the First Amendment, moron. Although technically it's still on the books, it hasn't been enforced since the Adam's Administration.

It would be an utter disaster for the country. Any intelligent person would piss himself upon learning of Hillary's election.

If you can't take the heat, move. Maybe take a vacation, ever try river rafting, Ned?

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

According to the leftwing douche bag media, it does. They only asked Trump about 19 times if he disavowed David Duke.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

What was Mark Foley guilty of? Oh yeah, he sent a few texts. Yeah, that's on the same level as slaughtering 50 innocent people.

Hillary defenders are total douche bags. There's no other way to describe them.

If you can't take the heat, move. Maybe take a vacation, ever try river rafting, Ned?

"Take the heat?" Is that what you call watching politicians flush your country down the drain?

According to the leftwing douche bag media, it does. They only asked Trump about 19 times if he disavowed David Duke.

What was Mark Foley guilty of? Oh yeah, he sent a few texts. Yeah, that's on the same level as slaughtering 50 innocent people.

Hillary defenders are total douche bags. There's no other way to describe them.

Because he didn't do it right away. You know, like a normal person running for President would. Duh, of course they would go after him for that.

"Take the heat?" Is that what you call watching politicians flush your country down the drain?

No, I don't.

No, I don't.

That's exactly what you were referring to.

River rafting? Ned? Why is Trump suborning sedition? Does he hate America?

Deliverance-SqueallikeaPig.gif

Forum List

Back