Is Donald Trump Suborning Sedition?

Hillary is a fucking criminal. She is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any political office, for that matter. The press has been covering up for her for years. She is a liar and a commie. She's also suffering from Parkinson's.

The only reason she's still in this rate is the sycophantic adoration of the press and its obvious jihad against Trump.

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

According to the leftwing douche bag media, it does. They only asked Trump about 19 times if he disavowed David Duke.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

What was Mark Foley guilty of? Oh yeah, he sent a few texts. Yeah, that's on the same level as slaughtering 50 innocent people.

Hillary defenders are total douche bags. There's no other way to describe them.

Because he didn't do it right away. You know, like a normal person running for President would. Duh, of course they would go after him for that.

Oh, it took, what, 60 seconds? Has Hillary denounced the support of Omar Mateen's father? Nope. The press never even asked her to, cause that would be RACIST!.

^I almost hear you piss yourself.

It would be an utter disaster for the country. Any intelligent person would piss himself upon learning of Hillary's election.

If you can't take the heat, move. Maybe take a vacation, ever try river rafting, Ned?

"Take the heat?" Is that what you call watching politicians flush your country down the drain?

No, I don't.

That's exactly what you were referring to.

No, don't put meaning into my posts that isn't there. I'm referring to the fact that you guys now live in a world practically invented by Alex Jones and you must be shitting yourselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. Good, you deserve it.

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

According to the leftwing douche bag media, it does. They only asked Trump about 19 times if he disavowed David Duke.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

What was Mark Foley guilty of? Oh yeah, he sent a few texts. Yeah, that's on the same level as slaughtering 50 innocent people.

Because he didn't do it right away. You know, like a normal person running for President would. Duh, of course they would go after him for that.

Oh, it took, what, 60 seconds? Has Hillary denounced the support of Omar Mateen's father? Nope. The press never even asked her to, cause that would be RACIST!.

No, it took over night. David Duke picked up on it and is now a Trump fanboy.

Suborning: To bribe or otherwise induce (someone) to commit an unlawful act

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Trump Solicits Election Observers for 'Rigged Election'

It is important to maintain authority at all cost even if it turns out that authority does harm to me or others. Don't speak out! Don't disagree! and make sure they stay in charge so they can properly run our economy. My economic survival depends on it.

It would be an utter disaster for the country. Any intelligent person would piss himself upon learning of Hillary's election.

If you can't take the heat, move. Maybe take a vacation, ever try river rafting, Ned?

"Take the heat?" Is that what you call watching politicians flush your country down the drain?

No, I don't.

No, don't put meaning into my posts that isn't there. I'm referring to the fact that you guys now live in a world practically invented by Alex Jones and you must be shitting yourselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. Good, you deserve it.

Every rational intelligent person is shitting themselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. I don't watch Alex Jones, BTW. I think the guy is a nut.

No, I don't.

Every rational intelligent person is shitting themselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. I don't watch Alex Jones, BTW. I think the guy is a nut.

Do you think Clinton is suffering form any physical illnesses?

How long did it take Clinton to disavow Mateen's father? Oh yeah, that's right, she never has because she was never asked.

Do you really want to continue highlighting how the douche bag leftwing press is in the tank for Hillary?

No, I don't.

Parkinson's.

hqdefault.jpg

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

I foresee lots of gestapo tactics from his goon squads at the polls.

No, I don't.

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-575x408.jpg

Yup , her "handler" is carrying a Diazepam pen. She is having seizures.

No, I don't.

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-575x408.jpg

Yup.

View attachment 85426

Yep, just a couple harmless goofy looking New Black Panthers who did absolutely nothing wrong. Bush wouldn't even prosecute them - because they were innocent of any violations.

View attachment 85426

Yep, just a couple harmless goofy looking New Black Panthers who did absolutely nothing wrong. Bush wouldn't even prosecute them - because they were innocent of any violations.

You are a totally shameless douche bag. All you proved is that you will say anything to defend your corrupt queen. Brandishing weapons at a polling place is against the law, moron.

View attachment 85426

You are a totally shameless douche bag. All you proved is that you will say anything to defend your corrupt queen. Brandishing weapons at a polling place is against the law, moron.

What weapons?

How long did it take Clinton to disavow Mateen's father? Oh yeah, that's right, she never has because she was never asked.

Do you really want to continue highlighting how the douche bag leftwing press is in the tank for Hillary?

No, her campaign disavowed him when they were asked, immediately.

Clinton disavows support from Orlando shooter's father

But you're stuck in a bubble and don't know that.

Has Trump disavowed Mark Foley?

No, I don't.

Parkinson's.

Well, that's right in line with like bullshit that the Alex Jones crowd is pedaling. Alex Jones is now an offical arm of conservatism.

Forum List

Back