Is Donald Trump Suborning Sedition?

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

The mass murderers father that sat behind Hillary supports the Taliban. Mark Foley is a gay man. Why do you have a problem with that?

I actually don't have a problem with the father or Mark Foley who harassed under aged pages (try to keep up sparky) sitting behind the candidates. On the Democrats side it wasn't planned, they didn't know who he was, however on the Republican side Trump actually knows and has met Foley.

But, what you are really trying to do is accuse me of homophobia. Fuck you.

What other reason could there possibly be? Trump knows an openly gay man and you shit your pants and you defend a man that openly supports the Taliban. If 'they' didn't know who he was, there had to be a serious breakdown in Hillary's security.

Who is defending the father? Nobody. And who cares if Foley is gay? It's that he was harassing underage pages in Congress, that's the guy that Trump knows.

And why is it a serious breakdown in Hillary's security? The man is not a threat and they aren't running security checks for everyone who goes to a Clinton or Trump rally.

The delusional narratives you morons create for yourselves is astonishing.

Utter horseshit. The press devoted 5 times more air time to Trumps 2nd amendment remark than it spent on Hillary having the Al Qaeda supporting father of a jihadi mass murderer sitting directly behind her on the stage.

Clinton has nothing to do with the father (he doesn't support al Qaeda either) Trump made those idiotic comments on his own.

You know what has been covered less? Having Mark Foley, who Trump personally knows sitting behind Trump during an event. Haven't seen a lot of coverage on that .

The mass murderers father that sat behind Hillary supports the Taliban. Mark Foley is a gay man. Why do you have a problem with that?

I actually don't have a problem with the father or Mark Foley who harassed under aged pages (try to keep up sparky) sitting behind the candidates. On the Democrats side it wasn't planned, they didn't know who he was, however on the Republican side Trump actually knows and has met Foley.

What other reason could there possibly be? Trump knows an openly gay man and you shit your pants and you defend a man that openly supports the Taliban. If 'they' didn't know who he was, there had to be a serious breakdown in Hillary's security.

Who is defending the father? Nobody. And who cares if Foley is gay? It's that he was harassing underage pages in Congress, that's the guy that Trump knows.

And why is it a serious breakdown in Hillary's security? The man is not a threat and they aren't running security checks for everyone who goes to a Clinton or Trump rally.

You don't have a problem with the father of a mass murderer who supports the Taliban and you do have a problem with an openly gay man who paid the price for his indiscretions in Congress. Sounds like a combination of ignorance about the Taliban and hatred of a gay man to me.

Hillary is a fucking criminal. She is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any political office, for that matter. The press has been covering up for her for years. She is a liar and a commie. She's also suffering from Parkinson's.

The only reason she's still in this rate is the sycophantic adoration of the press and its obvious jihad against Trump.

The press has covered every misstep Clinton has made. It just so happens, Trump makes more. A commie? You're a relic from the fifties, fat ass.

On the other hand you support Hillary who waged war on the victims of Slick's sexual assaults. No matter what you douche bags accuse Trump of, Hillary is invariably guilty of something 1000 times worse, and you just yawn at that.

Last edited:

You don't have a problem with the father of a mass murderer who supports the Taliban and you do have a problem with an openly gay man who paid the price for his indiscretions in Congress. Sounds like a combination of ignorance about the Taliban and hatred of a gay man to me.

You're an idiot. It's been explained to you but you keep parroting the same crap.

On the other hand you support Hillary who waged war the victims of Slick's sexual assaults. No matter what you douche bags accuse Trump of, Hillary is invariably guilty of something 1000 times worse, and you just yawn at that.

Oh no, Clinton isn't a fan of Lewinsky (who was not sexually assaulted). Get over yourself. Trump has two women who have said they were raped by him, and they've said it in a deposition or have sued him, making it a legal matter.

Can you imagine how you and the right wing media would react if Hillary had accused Bill of raping her?

Suborning: To bribe or otherwise induce (someone) to commit an unlawful act

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Trump Solicits Election Observers for 'Rigged Election'

I foresee lots of gestapo tactics from his goon squads at the polls.

These two morons again? Remind me how they suppressed no ones vote again? The lady in the background looks terrified.

You're an idiot. It's been explained to you but you keep parroting the same crap.

That is because you keep digging hour hole deeper with your explanation. You might as well admit that you love a Taliban supporter and hate gay men.

On the other hand you support Hillary who waged war the victims of Slick's sexual assaults. No matter what you douche bags accuse Trump of, Hillary is invariably guilty of something 1000 times worse, and you just yawn at that.

Oh no, Clinton isn't a fan of Lewinsky (who was not sexually assaulted). Get over yourself. Trump has two women who have said they were raped by him, and they've said it in a deposition or have sued him, making it a legal matter.

Can you imagine how you and the right wing media would react if Hillary had accused Bill of raping her?

I already know how you would react if Juanita Broderick accused Bill of raping her.

That is because you keep digging hour hole deeper with your explanation. You might as well admit that you love a Taliban supporter and hate gay men.

Not digging a hole at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy and your going on a tangent that I'm homophobic because I think what Mark Foley did in Congress was wrong, harrassing underage pages. Maybe that's OK where you come from, not me.

In the end, I don't really care about either one of them showing up at rally's, but if a Trump supporter wants to make a big deal about the father then you equally should care when a someone who exploits teenagers and is thrown out of Congress shows up and ends up in the same spot at the rally and on tv. It's the exact same thing and you have no problem writing it off because you that's what Trumpbots to, make excuses.

The sedition argument is so laughable that one has to ask if the radical left is sampling too much of the Libertarian candidate's former product. Hillary's husband demonstrated against his own country while a student in the U.K. He was so good at it that the KGB offered him a free tour of Moscow. Barry Hussein's political mentor and former co-worker and confidant, Bill Ayers, might be guilty of sedition as well as felony murder and domestic terrorism.

And you might be suffering from Conspiracy Constipation - next time you need to drop a load give the reader fair warning.

Puhleeze. Hillary's command of the bimbo eruption squad is a well documented fact. Numerous of Bill's victims have testified that Hillary threatened and intimidated them into keeping their mouths shut.

Not digging a hole at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy and your going on a tangent that I'm homophobic because I think what Mark Foley did in Congress was wrong, harrassing underage pages. Maybe that's OK where you come from, not me.

In the end, I don't really care about either one of them showing up at rally's, but if a Trump supporter wants to make a big deal about the father then you equally should care when a someone who exploits teenagers and is thrown out of Congress shows up and ends up in the same spot at the rally and on tv. It's the exact same thing and you have no problem writing it off because you that's what Trumpbots to, make excuses.

Wrong again. I am not gay, but I do have several gay friends. I do know about the Taliban and, unlike you, have a serious problem with them and anyone that supports them.

Let me guess, you'll exercise your 2nd A. Right. You being one of the neo fascists who didn't need to be herded into the fray by Trumps rhetoric; you've been anti American since you first appeared on this message board.
Let me guess: You were with hiLIARy when you both landed under sniper fire.
Dumass.

Idiot-gram ^^^
You're the one that supports her, dumfuk.
It's almost too funny for words....

Clearly you can't produce the words to rebut anything I've posted, that makes you an uneducated Dumb Fuck.
Lol!!!!!!
Dude - you support a scraggly old hag to tell you how to think and run your life...
Absolutely pathetic.

Thanks so much for once again proving you are an uneducated hack who cannot - a result of a poor education and a lack of the ability to think critically - offer a rebuttal to anything, anyone who offers an alternative perspective to the dogma biddable people like you believe.

The press is in the tank for Hillary. Their job is to elect Hillary and marginalize Trump
Us cons have no reason to give this thread any street cred or it's source.
Bias reporting is not journalism.
Take your thread and fold it 5 different ways and stick it.

'Stick it yourself asshole. And don't ever, ever even suggest you are a patriot who supports the Constitution of the United States and the principles upon which MY country was founded.
Awwww. Somebody made baby libtard soil him diaper.

Clearly this is "normal".

She's clearly joking about something, looks like she is pretending to be surprised about something and obviously over actinTg.

This is what a seizure looks like:

I now question your gullibility and intelligence and the only thing you should be thinking about now is providing a real source to back up your claim.

You're an idiot and I am fine with that.
The Hildabitch is very ill and you don't care, well neither do I for the record. She is a waste of human flesh and deserves to die a very painful, drawn out death.....with maybe just a little water boarding thrown in for good measure.

Once again a fool, this time Grizz, defaults to vile personal attacks because the fool is exactly what he calls others - it's called psychological projection.

Let's make it clear that there is no law against "sedition" and there hasn't been since the last 1918 sedition law signed into law by brain damaged Woodie Wilson or his wife, was repealed in 1920. Every freaking democrat party hero would be guilty of sedition sometime in his or her career if there was a sedition law.

Let's be clear? LMAO, you are either a liar, or too dumb to understand that 18 US Code 2383 would hold accountable anyone,

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trumps words have meaning, they inflame the fools and we all know from real life experience what a fool with a gun can do. Sedition describes conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch, and that is what Trump's 2nd A. words may have done, and might in the future justify murder in the mind of one of his supporters. He inflames the ignorant and angry with his rhetoric that elections are rigged, a foolish statement on its face only a fool will believe.

Forum List

Back