Is Donald Trump Suborning Sedition?

That's exactly what you were referring to.

No, don't put meaning into my posts that isn't there. I'm referring to the fact that you guys now live in a world practically invented by Alex Jones and you must be shitting yourselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. Good, you deserve it.

Every rational intelligent person is shitting themselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. I don't watch Alex Jones, BTW. I think the guy is a nut.

Do you think Clinton is suffering form any physical illnesses?
View attachment 85428
Yup.

That probably makes you a proud member of the dingbat brigade.

That's exactly what you were referring to.

No, don't put meaning into my posts that isn't there. I'm referring to the fact that you guys now live in a world practically invented by Alex Jones and you must be shitting yourselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. Good, you deserve it.

Every rational intelligent person is shitting themselves at the prospect of Clinton being elected. I don't watch Alex Jones, BTW. I think the guy is a nut.

Parkinson's.

Well, that's right in line with like bullshit that the Alex Jones crowd is pedaling. Alex Jones is now an offical arm of conservatism.

Run Forest.....

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-575x408.jpg

That is a Diazepam pen, she is having seizures.

View attachment 85428
Yup.

Sorry honey, he is carrying a Diazepam pen. You are simply too stupid and partisan to accept the truth.

Parkinson's.

Well, that's right in line with like bullshit that the Alex Jones crowd is pedaling. Alex Jones is now an offical arm of conservatism.

Run Forest.....

View attachment 85429

It appears she's about ready to blow out her pant suit.
I got to give it to her - she shows some courage wearing white -
Almost as much courage as she mustered landing in Bosnia under that heavy sniper fire.
It's a good thing she wasn't wearing white that day...

Last edited:

Parkinson's.

Run Forest.....

View attachment 85429

I don't know about that, but I'd say in the future to be sure to mate outside of your trailer park .

Pretty strange that the radical left would bring up the issue of "sedition" since the only modern sedition act in the 20th century was signed into law by a freaking democrat president. While left leaning historians make all sorts of excuses for Woodie Wilson it was widely seen as a clear violation of the 1st Amendment even then although upheld by the supreme court at the time. If there was a sedition law in effect for the last half of the 20th century and the first decade of the 21st century they would have to put an extension on to Guantanamo Bay because all the modern heroes of the democrat party would be in freaking jail.

Parkinson's.

Run Forest.....

View attachment 85429

I don't know about that, but I'd say in the future to be sure to mate outside of your trailer park .

Unfortunately for you I do know.
She is very ill, and only the most willfully partisan idiots can't admit it.

View attachment 85428
Yup.

Sorry honey, he is carrying a Diazepam pen. You are simply too stupid and partisan to accept the truth.

Jumping to some pretty extreme conclusions.

Wouldn't you at least want to ask why he would be walking around with it in his hand? Or how about the lack of any real credible evidence outside of right wing conspiracy sites? I know you really, really want it to be true, that's not enough.

Parkinson's.

Run Forest.....

View attachment 85429

Unfortunately for you I do know.
She is very ill, and only the most willfully partisan idiots can't admit it.

Who is the most prominent person pushing this?

Suborning: To bribe or otherwise induce (someone) to commit an unlawful act

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Trump Solicits Election Observers for 'Rigged Election'

So you are opposed to the First Amendment?

Of course not, and of course i expect nothing more than stupidity from you. Death threats, bomb threats, criminal threats are all crimes, and among others examples are not protected by the First Amendment.

Hopefully the feds will keep a close watch on Trump's poll thugs.

I'll let you know. I will be a poll watcher.

However, unlike Obama's poll watchers, I won't be wielding a baseball bat.

Let me guess, you'll exercise your 2nd A. Right. You being one of the neo fascists who didn't need to be herded into the fray by Trumps rhetoric; you've been anti American since you first appeared on this message board.

I don't own a gun, douche bag. However, if Hillary is elected I will be buying a small arsenal.

Not legally, if the background check comports your comments on this message with you when you try to buy a gun.

View attachment 85428
Yup.

Wouldn't you at least want to ask why he would be walking around with it in his hand? Or how about the lack of any real credible evidence outside of right wing conspiracy sites? I know you really, really want it to be true, that's not enough.

Nope, he is walking around with it in his hand because as she has shown, she can and will slip into those seizures at any moment. That injection pen will bring her right out of it. It just is what it is and you just aren't capable of acknowledging any weakness in her.

Let me guess, you'll exercise your 2nd A. Right. You being one of the neo fascists who didn't need to be herded into the fray by Trumps rhetoric; you've been anti American since you first appeared on this message board.
Let me guess: You were with hiLIARy when you both landed under sniper fire.
Dumass.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Dumass.

Idiot-gram ^^^
You're the one that supports her, dumfuk.
It's almost too funny for words....

The sedition argument is so laughable that one has to ask if the radical left is sampling too much of the Libertarian candidate's former product. Hillary's husband demonstrated against his own country while a student in the U.K. He was so good at it that the KGB offered him a free tour of Moscow. Barry Hussein's political mentor and former co-worker and confidant, Bill Ayers, might be guilty of sedition as well as felony murder and domestic terrorism.

se·di·tion
/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun noun: sedition, plural noun: seditions

• 1. Conduct or speech by Conservatives that causes Liberals to wet their pants, point fingers and make squealy noises.

Conduct by Trump which has incited rational and sagacious patriots to state for the world to hear that Trump is whollly unqualified to serve as POTUS.

How much does Hillary pay you to post her talking points?

Fools like MarathonMike haven't got it yet; the number of conservatives who have joined with Democrats and liberals in making this judgment is continuing to grow, joining with other Republicans who were tossed under the bus years ago and called RINO's. Trump is a demagogue whose appeal is to the set of neo fascists alone.

The group that is growing fast is the number of people who understand that Hillary is a criminal who is unfit to hold any government office. She belongs behind bars, not behind a government desk.

Another example ^^^ of wrong, right wing, thinking: Guilty until proven innocent

Dumass.

Idiot-gram ^^^
You're the one that supports her, dumfuk.
It's almost too funny for words....

Clearly you can't produce the words to rebut anything I've posted, that makes you an uneducated Dumb Fuck.

Nope, he is walking around with it in his hand because as she has shown, she can and will slip into those seizures at any moment. That injection pen will bring her right out of it. It just is what it is and you just aren't capable of acknowledging any weakness in her.

Wild ass claims, I look forward to you backing this up with something credible.

Forum List

Back