Is Donald Trump’s Presidential Candidacy Terrible for Politics?

Funny that some RWs are impressed by inherited money, multiple bankruptcies, poor business management, cheating others out of their money, an idiotic reality show and cheesy hair.

That enormous ego used to be funny to watch. Now its just embarrassing.

BUT, there's always room for more clowns.
Well, folks were impressed with Obama, both Bushes, Clinton, Ford, Carter, Reagan, etc.. People are impressed easily, and it's obvious by the damn pathetic jerks that have sat in the oval office and in Congress over the past half century. Voters are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. Voters will swallow the BS spewed by politicians, hook, line, and sinker. So, when criticizing voters for considering Trump, take a look at what they've elected to office over the past half century. Is Trump any worse? I doubt anyone could be worse than Obama and Bush II.

He is not a politician. As such, he automatically gets high marks in my book. Plus he doesn't need other people's money to run a campaign, as all the others do.

He may turn out to be a disaster, but I am not going to accept the left media's and GOP's opinion of him unless it is proven.
Sad to say...if a candidate doesn't play with the media, they have zero chance
I do not think you are right.

A vast majority of Americans have very low opinions of the MSM. So a candidate that does not accept their bullshit, is likely to get considerable support.

And do you not know that Fox News is in many ways, a spokesman for the GOP establishment?

Funny that some RWs are impressed by inherited money, multiple bankruptcies, poor business management, cheating others out of their money, an idiotic reality show and cheesy hair.

That enormous ego used to be funny to watch. Now its just embarrassing.

BUT, there's always room for more clowns.
Well, folks were impressed with Obama, both Bushes, Clinton, Ford, Carter, Reagan, etc.. People are impressed easily, and it's obvious by the damn pathetic jerks that have sat in the oval office and in Congress over the past half century. Voters are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. Voters will swallow the BS spewed by politicians, hook, line, and sinker. So, when criticizing voters for considering Trump, take a look at what they've elected to office over the past half century. Is Trump any worse? I doubt anyone could be worse than Obama and Bush II.

He is not a politician. As such, he automatically gets high marks in my book. Plus he doesn't need other people's money to run a campaign, as all the others do.

He may turn out to be a disaster, but I am not going to accept the left media's and GOP's opinion of him unless it is proven.
Sad to say...if a candidate doesn't play with the media, they have zero chance
I do not think you are right.

A vast majority of Americans have very low opinions of the MSM. So a candidate that does not accept their bullshit, is likely to get considerable support.

And do you not know that Fox News is in many ways, a spokesman for the GOP establishment?
Americans have a very low opinion of all politicians and news networks...with good reason.

Fox News is a spokesman for the GOP in every possible way.

Any politician who goes against the media has absolutely zero chance of being elected.

Mustering up enough voters to give anyone demonized by the media "considerable support" is pure fantasy. The days of "Mr Smith Goes to Washington" never existed outside of a screenwriters script.

Release the Kraken.jpg

Forum List

Back