Is Elon Musk referring (mostly) to TRUMP when he says people will be let out of Twitter jail?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

OK, I watched most of this video and didn't see any mention of Trump

but we all know Twitter under the old management kicked Trump off Twitter.. aong w/ followers of Trump and probably a lot of other conservatives or anyone who said anything against the regime.

Yay, Musk.. amazing America has found 2 billionaires they can actually LIKE :)

Musk is gonna find that lawsuits over posts cost money he doesn't have because he begged, borrowed, and sold it all to get this millstone around his neck.

Probably that's a big part of it. I haven't been on twitter since Trump quit tweeting. After all, it was the way he communicated with the public for the most part.

Probably that's a big part of it. I haven't been on twitter since Trump quit tweeting. After all, it was the way he communicated with the public for the most part.
I never liked the idea of Twitter or FB.. figured too many strange people would have access to information about me and I tend to not appreciate that kind of thing.. bad enough that people who know me .. uh... know me.

I might go to Twitter just bc it doesn't have those morons runing things there anymore.

So far.. Thumbs up on this Musk buy

How is Twitter a political issue when it doesn't involve a politician as the verb?

Forum List

Back