Is evince actually Truthmatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to admit, one of the very best threads EVER in the history of USMB was TMN's epic meltdown thread "I will Niver Phear Yuo". I wish it weren't cloaked. It is very educational, and would benefit a great many members as a study in why excessive drinking and posting are Very Dangerous.

Last edited:
I do have to admit, one of the very best threads EVER in the history of USMB was TMN's epic meltdown thread "I will Niver Phear Yuo". I wish it weren't cloaked. It is very educational, and would benefit a great many members as a study in why excessive drinking and posting is Very Dangerous.
Fortunately my drunk posting mostly consists of nonsensical jibberish & music videos.
Some say it's not much different than my sober posting :dig:

I do have to admit, one of the very best threads EVER in the history of USMB was TMN's epic meltdown thread "I will Niver Phear Yuo". I wish it weren't cloaked. It is very educational, and would benefit a great many members as a study in why excessive drinking and posting is Very Dangerous.
Fortunately my drunk posting mostly consists of nonsensical jibberish & music videos.
Some say it's not much different than my sober posting :dig:

Do note the adjective "Excessive". If one imbibes without it impairing the general quality and amusement value of one's posts, then one is not being Excessive.

My own little search just confirmed it for me

Mine too. I have see the TWOOF complete with the picture of the long suffering dog.

In honor of the poor doggie, I post a memorial:

Blue_Dog.jpg

You guys get all the fun.
So, evince is TM.
Been along time there bud.

Hey, aren't you BANNED, TM?

Truthmatters was notorious for being one of the biggest lying liars the board has ever seen.

She lies more than dead people.

Truthmatters also posted obsessively while avoiding other points, like you see her doing here, just repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, like an autistic person standing atop a record player with a foot stuck in the cabinet.

Youll notice she ducked my post about telling the truth about being a truthmatters sock....

Thats because she had this odd obsession about seeing herself as NEVER having lied about ANYTHING ever.

Meanwhile getting proven to have lied almost on a daily basis, hence her meltdowns hence her lack of self control hence her bans.

She was cordial with me so I never bothered piling onto her....

Until one day, i espoused one of my right leaning views as opposed to my left ones and BAAM. She began lying, distorting, evading and becoming a robotic repeated.

Truthmatters was notorious for being one of the biggest lying liars the board has ever seen.

She lies more than dead people.

Truthmatters also posted obsessively while avoiding other points, like you see her doing here, just repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, like an autistic person standing atop a record player with a foot stuck in the cabinet.

Youll notice she ducked my post about telling the truth about being a truthmatters sock....

Thats because she had this odd obsession about seeing herself as NEVER having lied about ANYTHING ever.

Meanwhile getting proven to have lied almost on a daily basis, hence her meltdowns hence her lack of self control hence her bans.

She was cordial with me so I never bothered piling onto her....

Until one day, i espoused one of my right leaning views as opposed to my left ones and BAAM. She began lying, distorting, evading and becoming a robotic repeated.
If she admits it she'll get banned.

IMO she's a rabid rightie pretending to be a rabid leftie.

Aaron shwed me proof that evince is truthmatters - theres no speculation necessary, its a fact.

Post yoor pruf!
Id have to link to another board.

The answer is no.

The proof is that truthmatters/evince posts on another board and has the 2 names linked in her profile.

So why is it that TM can't spell but evince can?
Peach, if you really think we are lying and dont have proof, etc.

Keep thinking that. Doesnt bother me none. The world is your bubble, and im not a prick.

Aaron shwed me proof that evince is truthmatters - theres no speculation necessary, its a fact.

Post yoor pruf!
Id have to link to another board.

The answer is no.

The proof is that truthmatters/evince posts on another board and has the 2 names linked in her profile.

So why is it that TM can't spell but evince can?
Peach, if you really think we are lying and dont have proof, etc.

Keep thinking that. Doesnt bother me none. The world is your bubble, and im not a prick.

All one has to do is to enter "evince, truthmatters" in a search engine, and the front page results will yield the confirmation that they are one in the same.

evince - 07-30-2013 12:43 PM
thank you for catching that..

I would like my name to be evince but the line under to say truthmatters instead the high addiction thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back