Is evince actually Truthmatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron shwed me proof that evince is truthmatters - theres no speculation necessary, its a fact.

As one who used to take particular delight in commenting on the entire range of absurdity that would regularly spew forth from Truthmatters, I don't think it's her but I'll pay attention for a while just in case. Although I did recently post somewhere asking if someone, forget who, was Truthy. Be funny if it was evince though.

As one who used to take particular delight in commenting on the entire range of absurdity that would regularly spew forth from Truthmatters, I don't think it's her but I'll pay attention for a while just in case. Although I did recently post somewhere asking if someone, forget who, was Truthy. Be funny if it was evince though.
Theres no just in case. Its her. I saw the proof, and i dont tell lies except to fat chicks who say "do i look fat in this?"

Theres no just in case. Its her. I saw the proof, and i dont tell lies except to fat chicks who say "do i look fat in this?"
Omg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Im evince
You used to pride yourself on never telling a lie remember....

Remember

I have proof you are a sock of truthmatters.

Do you want to start your new account by denying this and being caught in a lie?

You have the mic......

I would have it was Billyerock1991. The intelligence level is about the same - ZERO.

Regardless, he or she won't be around long. Headed rapidly towards banishment. The one-liner spam stuff only lasts so long. So he or she better enjoy it while they still can. I predict a very short run here.

does this cheeseburger make my butt look big...?

hqdefault.jpg

Regardless, he or she won't be around long. Headed rapidly towards banishment. The one-liner spam stuff only lasts so long. So he or she better enjoy it while they still can. I predict a very short run here.

just can't handle her commentary, huh?

just can't handle her commentary, huh?

You call what she posts "commentary"?

If I were a liberal democrat, he ranting's would definitely make me rethink my position.

does this cheeseburger make my butt look big...?

hqdefault.jpg
You could.never do no wrong to an outfit val.

Anyhoo...id like tontake this opportunity in a resolved thread to point out for anyone interested....

That i have a podcast posted in the flamezone. Yes you can hear what i speak like.

::runsawayscared::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back