Is Flynn's resignation enough?

Pfft. Now it's lefties chomping down on the red meat and running. :badgrin:

It's not going much further, guy.
Look at who is on the senate intelligence committed. Flynn is just a footnote. The election hacking investigation will go on. And it Trump has any money ties to Putin, that will probably come out too.

It's commitee not committed, and no, the "election hacking investigation" (there isn't one) will not be going on as it never started.

There may be voter fraud investigation in CA and NY though.

so if flynn only mislead pence, then Trump was in on flynn's talk on sanctions with the russians?

did flynn give the russians this message on Trump reneging the obama sanctions when he gets in to office, AT THE REQUEST OF TRUMP?

As always crooked democrat administrations set the bar too high. Trump's National Security Adviser Flynn lied to the V.P. and was asked to resign. Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and fruit of the looms to be later destroyed or sold to foreign governments or auctioned on Ebay. Neither the mainstream media nor the left wingers were the least bit curious about what was in the documents and Sandy Berger was let off with a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
Wow you are crazy. I mean serious looney toons grade insanity.
I noticed in an attempt to attack me you deleted the FACT that Obama warned ISIS that the attack by the French and Russians on the oil facilities was coming. Unless you deleted / omitted THAT, your little attack doesn't work. :p

Obama was bombing the shit out of ISIS for years you fucking dolt. You have to be straight insane to claim that he wanted to somehow aid them.
Obama is the father of ISIS. How could you not know this?

As always crooked democrat administrations set the bar too high. Trump's National Security Adviser Flynn lied to the V.P. and was asked to resign. Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and fruit of the looms to be later destroyed or sold to foreign governments or auctioned on Ebay. Neither the mainstream media nor the left wingers were the least bit curious about what was in the documents and Sandy Berger was let off with a slap on the wrist.
The old double standard, but leftists can't see it. Proving what dupes they are.

I noticed in an attempt to attack me you deleted the FACT that Obama warned ISIS that the attack by the French and Russians on the oil facilities was coming. Unless you deleted / omitted THAT, your little attack doesn't work. :p

Obama was bombing the shit out of ISIS for years you fucking dolt. You have to be straight insane to claim that he wanted to somehow aid them.
Obama is the father of ISIS. How could you not know this?

If Obama is the father, George W. "Gunslinger" Bush is the mother.....

P.S. Enjoy the nightmares that imagery is sure to evoke.

:popcorn:

There is absolutely no reason why we cannot have a mutually productive relationship with Russia.

Why do you libs want war? Why do McCrazy and Gramnesty want war?

Stop being an eternal asshole, Tuna......NO ONE WANTS WAR with Russia.....but the country is under a despotic regime that is trying to reestablish a "Soviet Union" with their land grab, killing off dissenters, bombing the shit out of opposition to their puppet Assad, and meddling in our democracy bu helping their OTHER puppet Trump.

THAT cannot go unchallenged.

What exactly is a "challenge" if not a threat of war?. Why the shit do we care what other countries do as long as it doesn't affect us?

Your kind of thinking is why we are 20 trillion in debt and hated by most of the world.

You and your left wing idiot friends have still not provided evidence that Russia affected the outcome of our election by one vote.

Wikileaks may have by posting the truth about democrat lies and corruption, but Russia? nope.

Obama did not "bomb the shit" out of anybody.

You are ignorant:

A campaign that began two years ago this Sunday (aug 2016) has now, 50,000 bombs and 25,000 dead ISIS fighters later, expanded to a whole new continent.

Obama Expands the ISIS Bombing Campaign to a 4th Country, the Media Barely Notice

and ISIS is stronger and has more territory than ever---------------great job, obozo.

I did not phrase it all too well in my O/P about this salient fact

If Flynn acted "alone" in promising Russia that Obama's sanctions would be lifted by Trump........and Trump DID NOT KNOW, that constitutes a cabal functioning behind the back of an elected president.

If, on the other hand, Trump ALSO knew of these shenanigans, well, then you can draw your own conclusions.

By the way, Flynn as the soon to be National Security Advisers did NOT know that ALL conversations with the Russian Embassy are monitored, then he is UNFIT for the job.

So what do you think should be done?

Oh, I know. impeach Trump and jail his entire cabinet. Sorry, moron, that's not happening.

Why the shit do we care what other countries do as long as it doesn't affect us?
I suggest asking Hillary and Barry that question...after all, they were the ones who dragged us into the middle of a civil war between Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - and a dictator, Qadaffi, dragged us into an UN-Authorized / UN-Constitutional war, to help Al Qaeda kill and replace the dictator who was HELPING the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa.

Assuming that Trump lasts four years, I predict that at least 1/3 of his original appointees will be gone by then. His cabinet is a joke. The ones that are in a position to profit from that position will find a way to hang on. The Loose Cannon in Chief will make it impossible for them to function in the chaos that surrounds him. Conway and Spicer won't make it 12 months.

so if flynn only mislead pence, then Trump was in on flynn's talk on sanctions with the russians?

did flynn give the russians this message on Trump reneging the obama sanctions when he gets in to office, AT THE REQUEST OF TRUMP?

Get a life. You libs lost the election. Hillary was a terrible candidate and a corrupt lying bitch. Trump won, Trump is president for at least the next 4 years.

Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Truman and Kennedy. Until you dems wake up to that fact, you will continue to lose.

Without partisan rancor and as American citizens, we should all ask ourselves a couple of crucial questions that a mere resignation by Flynn do NOT settle the matter.

The first question regards whether there exists a cabal within the Trump WH that plots strategy unbeknownst by Trump......or a group that simply keeps information FROM Trump....
Of course we have all heard that the DOJ had warned the incoming administration that Flynn could be subject to Russian blackmail...........which then leads to the second question...

Flynn has had the MOST secret of intelligence on our nation's tactics in protecting all of us.......The fear of Flynn being blackmailed into sharing those secrets with our enemies, however, DOES NOT STOP with his resignation.......he is still a walking and breathing LIABILITY to our security and Flynn should be carefully watched or some of our security measure be quickly changed.

Finally, as most conservative pundits are spewing, further investigations are necessary and crucial.....BUT, who are there to facilitate such investigations, mindful that the republican leadership in congress may NOT want investigations that could reveal their own internal flaws.
You need to calm down and stop huffing whatever paint you have in your garage.

I know you're excited about Flynn's scalp adorning the Democratic Party's cloakroom, but this is bad for the whole country. This is not a victory.

Get some perspective, for chrissakes.

Assuming that Trump lasts four years, I predict that at least 1/3 of his original appointees will be gone by then. His cabinet is a joke. The ones that are in a position to profit from that position will find a way to hang on. The Loose Cannon in Chief will make it impossible for them to function in the chaos that surrounds him. Conway and Spicer won't make it 12 months.

the most qualified cabinet in history. I guess that would be a joke to dems who think Obama had a qualified cabinet. Holder? Lynch? Kerry? Clinton? Talk about a clown show.

Without partisan rancor and as American citizens, we should all ask ourselves a couple of crucial questions that a mere resignation by Flynn do NOT settle the matter.

The first question regards whether there exists a cabal within the Trump WH that plots strategy unbeknownst by Trump......or a group that simply keeps information FROM Trump....
Of course we have all heard that the DOJ had warned the incoming administration that Flynn could be subject to Russian blackmail...........which then leads to the second question...

Flynn has had the MOST secret of intelligence on our nation's tactics in protecting all of us.......The fear of Flynn being blackmailed into sharing those secrets with our enemies, however, DOES NOT STOP with his resignation.......he is still a walking and breathing LIABILITY to our security and Flynn should be carefully watched or some of our security measure be quickly changed.

Finally, as most conservative pundits are spewing, further investigations are necessary and crucial.....BUT, who are there to facilitate such investigations, mindful that the republican leadership in congress may NOT want investigations that could reveal their own internal flaws.
You need to calm down and stop huffing whatever paint you have in your garage.

I know you're excited about Flynn's scalp adorning the Democratic Party's cloakroom, but this is bad for the whole country. This is not a victory.

Get some perspective, for chrissakes.

perspective? from libs? not a chance. these are the same people who destroyed Berkley to prevent free speech.

Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and fruit of the looms to be later destroyed or sold to foreign governments or auctioned on Ebay. Neither the mainstream media nor the left wingers were the least bit curious about what was in the documents and Sandy Berger was let off with a

Don't be such a drama queen.......Berger's thievery were of Al-Qaeda planned operations......He would have sold these documents to whom??? The same Saudi Arabians that Trump did not ban from coming here?

Why the shit do we care what other countries do as long as it doesn't affect us?
I suggest asking Hillary and Barry that question...after all, they were the ones who dragged us into the middle of a civil war between Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - and a dictator, Qadaffi, dragged us into an UN-Authorized / UN-Constitutional war, to help Al Qaeda kill and replace the dictator who was HELPING the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa.

and lets not forget Kennedy and Johnson's viet nam where 58,000 americans died for nothing.

the current "lets go to war with Russia" narrative from the dems is very familiar.

As always crooked democrat administrations set the bar too high. Trump's National Security Adviser Flynn lied to the V.P. and was asked to resign. Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and fruit of the looms to be later destroyed. Neither the mainstream media nor the left wingers were the least bit curious about what was in the documents and Sandy Berger was let off with a slap on the wrist.
BTW, nobody got this upset over Teddy "Swim Master" Kennedy making direct contact with the USSR about resisting Reagan's policy toward the Soviets. There was actually proof of this treason yet Teddy "Breast Stroke" Kennedy was Lionized b the Senate and DNC.

BTW Lets leave dead Ted alone and quit ridiculous deflection.
Dead Ted, who is now drowning women in heaven, is worth considering. What he did with the Soviets was done with the intent to undermine Reagan's Soviet policy. This is about a million times worse than anything Flynn did, yet you want to forget about Teddy and put Flynn in jail. Hell, that whack job OP NAT wants him assassinated.

I don't know if any of this is true, nor do I give shit (the year is 2017). Even if 100% true all you are doing is making an argument of convenience about how two wrongs make a right.

Stop the deflections and address topic head on.

Re-read what your wrote, moronic Tuna.......This whole discussion IS about the primary factoid that Russia DID affect our electoral process through their hacking.

Besides, nitwit, what Iran and North Korea are doing may not affect us..FOR NOW..but should we just shrug it off?

As always crooked democrat administrations set the bar too high. Trump's National Security Adviser Flynn lied to the V.P. and was asked to resign. Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and fruit of the looms to be later destroyed. Neither the mainstream media nor the left wingers were the least bit curious about what was in the documents and Sandy Berger was let off with a slap on the wrist.
BTW, nobody got this upset over Teddy "Swim Master" Kennedy making direct contact with the USSR about resisting Reagan's policy toward the Soviets. There was actually proof of this treason yet Teddy "Breast Stroke" Kennedy was Lionized b the Senate and DNC.

BTW Lets leave dead Ted alone and quit ridiculous deflection.
Dead Ted, who is now drowning women in heaven, is worth considering. What he did with the Soviets was done with the intent to undermine Reagan's Soviet policy. This is about a million times worse than anything Flynn did, yet you want to forget about Teddy and put Flynn in jail. Hell, that whack job OP NAT wants him assassinated.

I don't know if any of this is true, nor do I give shit (the year is 2017). Even if 100% true all you are doing is making an argument of convenience about how two wrongs make a right.

Stop the deflections and address topic head on.

he was pointing out democrat hypocrisy. Sorry if that was too deep for you.

Forum List

Back