Is Flynn's resignation enough?

The Trump administration is having a love affair with Russia... your party thinks it is ok .. This high office general is involved and so is the rest of the administration..It is just a matter of time to bring them down , one at a time..lol
Trying to head off WWIII, which the last regime was spoiling for, is not a "love affair with Russia".

You warmongering schmendricks are worse than the neocons, and I didn't think that was possible

Your cabinet is picking high office positions who have ties to Puttin, one busted with his pants down...

And you use the dumb ass excuse to prevent a war...

upload_2017-2-14_7-0-51.jpeg

Wow you are crazy. I mean serious looney toons grade insanity.
I noticed in an attempt to attack me you deleted the FACT that Obama warned ISIS that the attack by the French and Russians on the oil facilities was coming. Unless you deleted / omitted THAT, your little attack doesn't work. :p

Obama was bombing the shit out of ISIS for years you fucking dolt. You have to be straight insane to claim that he wanted to somehow aid them.
Yes indeed. He bombed them right after CNN announced the targets.

The fascist democrats seditious leaks are a more pressing national security issue...

Can you explain how the democrats are leaking details from a Trump-Mexico call... Sorry but everyone knows the Trump administration is leaking like a bad breast implants...

You think this is the first person with a security clearance to resign or retire? There is no evidence, much less even a charge, that he did anything to compromise secret intelligence. If you want to see an example of that, look at what the Clintons and their cronies did. Ever hear of Sandy Berger

In your desperate attempt to divert, I figured that some right wing moron would bring up Sandy Berger who stole documents relating to Al-Qaeda.......Now, test your half brain and equate, what Berger did to Flynn's possibly aligning our best interests with his cronies in Russia......perhaps the U.S. most powerful enemy.

Gnat and his cronies think that anyone who ever had a security clearance and then quit or retired should be executed.

Did you wipe thoroughly after you came to THAT "conclusion"???

So what would suggest be done about it?

Thank you for at LEAST asking........

First a thorough investigation by congress with Flynn as the primary witness.

Second, devoting time to alter some of our security measures since Flynn's current knowledge could be susceptible to blackmail as previously alleged.

Nothing more and nothing less..........Your ilk is off at their usual moronic tangents.

There is absolutely no reason why we cannot have a mutually productive relationship with Russia.

Why do you libs want war? Why do McCrazy and Gramnesty want war?

Stop being an eternal asshole, Tuna......NO ONE WANTS WAR with Russia.....but the country is under a despotic regime that is trying to reestablish a "Soviet Union" with their land grab, killing off dissenters, bombing the shit out of opposition to their puppet Assad, and meddling in our democracy bu helping their OTHER puppet Trump.

THAT cannot go unchallenged.

So what would suggest be done about it?

Thank you for at LEAST asking........

First a thorough investigation by congress with Flynn as the primary witness.

Second, devoting time to alter some of our security measures since Flynn's current knowledge could be susceptible to blackmail as previously alleged.

Nothing more and nothing less..........Your ilk is off at their usual moronic tangents.

The first thing's a bit much. Most likely a decent debriefing would be good enough.

As for the second, that's common sense and yes, I agree.

BTW, nobody got this upset over Teddy "Swim Master" Kennedy making direct contact with the USSR about resisting Reagan's policy toward the Soviets. There was actually proof of this treason yet Teddy "Breast Stroke" Kennedy was Lionized b the Senate and DNC.

The Trump administration is having a love affair with Russia... your party thinks it is ok .. This high office general is involved and so is the rest of the administration..It is just a matter of time to bring them down , one at a time..lol
Your assertion is factually incorrect. There is no "love affair" with Russia. Now, I know that is what you believe, and what you want to believe. I also know that it hurts to be called wrong. But you are just wrong. There is no evidence that Trump is in bed with Putin. That is patently absurd.

Paul Manifort - paid Russian operative in Ukraine, loved in Kremlin. (was senior campaign adviser for Trump untill revelations)

Campaign_PKG_1000_qtp_848x480_744483907887.jpg

Flynn - Was Russian State Television (RT) paid analyst with quite nice things to say about Putin and VERY Putin things to say about Obama. Got caught lying about discussing lifting of sanctions with Kremlin. (was a National Security Adviser to Trump until revelations)

russian-president-vladimir-putin-center-right-sits-with-retired-lt-gen-michael-t-flynn-center-left-a_431609_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Rex Tiller - To say Putin liked him as Exxon CEO is an understatement, he has hand given Rex top honor a foreigner can get.

14tillerson-global-master768.jpg

Russia makes no secret that when it comes to American foreign policy Trump has assembled a dream team for them.

Trump himself never spoke about Putin in less than flattering terms during campaign and was also blatantly lying about Russian ties, saying in 2012 that has close connections with Putin then blatantly denying having ever met him or having any dealing with Russians in 2016 compaign. Trumps own son in 2008 has stated in no uncertain terms that Russian investments in Trump business are extensive.

He constantly used Kremlin talking points on America's involvement in middle east (ideas that perhaps were fed to him by Flynn). He actually, seriously, unblinkingly insisted that Obama founded and aided ISIS, a very popular talking point from Kremlin.

Trump also got into confrontation with American intelligence when it found with high confidence that Russians hacked DNC, his denials lasted months before he finally conceded that yes it in fact probably was Russians. He even went so far as to tout Assange as a credible source on the topic...after having said in the past that the guy should be hung for Iraq leaks.

All of this WITHOUT A SINGLE SHRED OF POLITICAL INCENTIVE. Trump's public bro-fest with Putin clearly is nothing but political disadvantage with Americans, why in the world would he ever do that unless there were strong external motivations?

Last edited:
Wow you are crazy. I mean serious looney toons grade insanity.
I noticed in an attempt to attack me you deleted the FACT that Obama warned ISIS that the attack by the French and Russians on the oil facilities was coming. Unless you deleted / omitted THAT, your little attack doesn't work. :p

Obama was bombing the shit out of ISIS for years you fucking dolt. You have to be straight insane to claim that he wanted to somehow aid them.
Obama did not "bomb the shit" out of anybody.

You are ignorant:

A campaign that began two years ago this Sunday (aug 2016) has now, 50,000 bombs and 25,000 dead ISIS fighters later, expanded to a whole new continent.

Obama Expands the ISIS Bombing Campaign to a 4th Country, the Media Barely Notice

I did not phrase it all too well in my O/P about this salient fact

If Flynn acted "alone" in promising Russia that Obama's sanctions would be lifted by Trump........and Trump DID NOT KNOW, that constitutes a cabal functioning behind the back of an elected president.

If, on the other hand, Trump ALSO knew of these shenanigans, well, then you can draw your own conclusions.

By the way, Flynn as the soon to be National Security Advisers did NOT know that ALL conversations with the Russian Embassy are monitored, then he is UNFIT for the job.

Forum List

Back