Is Flynn's resignation enough?

The OP is a conspiracy nut. Per usual in DC, Flynn is in trouble not for the underlying deed, but for the subsequent coverup.

Flynn should of resigned because he apparently misled Pence. You do not do this. Flynn should of just admitted that he spoke to the Russians and that the topic of Obama's sanctions came up, then dare the Gov to initiate a silly Logan Act prosecution. But Flynn fucked up. He did the typical political move and lied. It is today's M.O. In DC. Neither the Obama nor Bill Clinton administrations could function without lies serving as the foundations for their respective presidencies.

There is no proof that Flynn did anything inappropriate except to mislead Pence. He is certainly above the petty nonsensical gripes suggested by the leftist scum like the OP notwithstanding his alleged lie.

Wow way to compartmentalize the bigger picture of constant Russian controversies surrounding Trump.

How many people does Trump have to get rid off due to revelations of ties with the Kremlin, before you start asking yourself why Trump picked all of them?

Don't be a douche. The "constant Russian controversies surrounding Trump" are media constructs.

Is that what Trump told you? Or is this something you actually have well researched KNOWLEDGE of?

It is impossible to be rational while knowing all of the Russia related going-ons with Trump and not get the picture of Trump's cozy relationship with Kremlin built on the goals of lifting of sanctions against Russia.

Last edited:
How refreshing to hear of an administration official actually resigning. Where were the resignations the last eight years?

"nice" spin.....but inane. Flynn did blatantly lie to the American public, placing our intelligence community at risk......Yeah, give Flynn another medal for his efforts..
Why were there no resignations during Big Ears reign of shit?

Why did Cankles, Clapper, Holder, Lynch, and Rice not resign? Just to name a few criminals from one of the most corrupt administrations in our history....no doubt there are many more who should have resigned.

Don't be a douche. The "constant Russian controversies surrounding Trump" are media constructs.

Sure........and Sean Hannity must be proud of you for the success of your brainwashing.

The OP is a conspiracy nut. Per usual in DC, Flynn is in trouble not for the underlying deed, but for the subsequent coverup.

Flynn should of resigned because he apparently misled Pence. You do not do this. Flynn should of just admitted that he spoke to the Russians and that the topic of Obama's sanctions came up, then dare the Gov to initiate a silly Logan Act prosecution. But Flynn fucked up. He did the typical political move and lied. It is today's M.O. In DC. Neither the Obama nor Bill Clinton administrations could function without lies serving as the foundations for their respective presidencies.

There is no proof that Flynn did anything inappropriate except to mislead Pence. He is certainly above the petty nonsensical gripes suggested by the leftist scum like the OP notwithstanding his alleged lie.

Wow way to compartmentalize the bigger picture of constant Russian controversies surrounding Trump.

How many people does Trump have to get rid off due to revelations of ties with the Kremlin, before you start asking yourself why Trump picked all of them?

Is that what Trump told you? Or is this something you actually have well researched KNOWLEDGE of?
By "well researched" I guess you mean Googling it from opinion sites like you and the idiot OP do, eh?

Yeah, that's why he ran and won. I've never seen as many crybabies as there are here today.

It's that all you have on this and other issues - neener, neener, neener, we wun, u suk!!!

For adults, the purpose of an election is to put the best and most qualified people in place to manage the affairs of the country. For you, it's putting the team in place most likely to piss the rest of the country off. Is that really a sound strategy for good governance.

No wonder the US is dropping in every major category of good goverance. You want your government to fail because that would really piss off Democrats, now wouldn't it.

How refreshing to hear of an administration official actually resigning. Where were the resignations the last eight years?

"nice" spin.....but inane. Flynn did blatantly lie to the American public, placing our intelligence community at risk......Yeah, give Flynn another medal for his efforts..

Why did Cankles, Clapper, Holder, Lynch, and Rice not resign? Just to name a few criminals from one of the most corrupt administrations in our history....no doubt there are many more who should have resigned.

James Cartwright under Obama was charged and resigned.

My point was and is, that the situation is NOT like changing the locks after a common burglary...What Flynn knows is STILL a danger to our national security unless measures are taken to alter our current security apparatus.

Actually here is a long list Gipper..

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama

Sure........and Sean Hannity must be proud of you for the success of your brainwashing.
First, I don't like Hannity. Five minutes of his radio show is all I can handle. I am more of a Mark Levin guy. Thank you for showing interest in my listening tastes!

Second, there is only one person in this convo that is showing signs of Brainwashing, and that is the one fretting about Flynn walking around free with all the alleged national security secrets in his head. The inference, of course, is that he should NOT be walking around. Where you take it from there is up to how active your imagination is. Suffice it to say that you ought to be placed on some sort of watchlist, if not for this then for consistently displaying paranoid delusions that may make you a danger to yourself and others.

My point was and is, that the situation is NOT like changing the locks after a common burglary...What Flynn knows is STILL a danger to our national security unless measures are taken to alter our current security apparatus.

He might show up as a accidental death soon..he knows too much.

Last edited:
NAT is asserting something here. Can anyone figure out what exactly this nut case is calling for?!? Hands?

Wow you are crazy. I mean serious looney toons grade insanity.
I noticed in an attempt to attack me you deleted the FACT that Obama warned ISIS that the attack by the French and Russians on the oil facilities was coming. Unless you deleted / omitted THAT, your little attack doesn't work. :p

Actually here is a long list Gipper..

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama
Agreed.

I am addressing the politicians of that worthless scummy administration...not military officers.

He might show up soon as a accidental death soon..he knows too much.
I think that the OP needs to be reported to the Dept of Homeland Security for making terroristic threats against Flynn.

Without partisan rancor and as American citizens, we should all ask ourselves a couple of crucial questions that a mere resignation by Flynn do NOT settle the matter.

The first question regards whether there exists a cabal within the Trump WH that plots strategy unbeknownst by Trump......or a group that simply keeps information FROM Trump....
Of course we have all heard that the DOJ had warned the incoming administration that Flynn could be subject to Russian blackmail...........which then leads to the second question...

Flynn has had the MOST secret of intelligence on our nation's tactics in protecting all of us.......The fear of Flynn being blackmailed into sharing those secrets with our enemies, however, DOES NOT STOP with his resignation.......he is still a walking and breathing LIABILITY to our security and Flynn should be carefully watched or some of our security measure be quickly changed.

Finally, as most conservative pundits are spewing, further investigations are necessary and crucial.....BUT, who are there to facilitate such investigations, mindful that the republican leadership in congress may NOT want investigations that could reveal their own internal flaws.

You think this is the first person with a security clearance to resign or retire? There is no evidence, much less even a charge, that he did anything to compromise secret intelligence. If you want to see an example of that, look at what the Clintons and their cronies did. Ever hear of Sandy Berger?

BTW, nobody got this upset over Teddy "Swim Master" Kennedy making direct contact with the USSR about resisting Reagan's policy toward the Soviets. There was actually proof of this treason yet Teddy "Breast Stroke" Kennedy was Lionized b the Senate and DNC.

Without partisan rancor and as American citizens, we should all ask ourselves a couple of crucial questions that a mere resignation by Flynn do NOT settle the matter.

The first question regards whether there exists a cabal within the Trump WH that plots strategy unbeknownst by Trump......or a group that simply keeps information FROM Trump....
Of course we have all heard that the DOJ had warned the incoming administration that Flynn could be subject to Russian blackmail...........which then leads to the second question...

Flynn has had the MOST secret of intelligence on our nation's tactics in protecting all of us.......The fear of Flynn being blackmailed into sharing those secrets with our enemies, however, DOES NOT STOP with his resignation.......he is still a walking and breathing LIABILITY to our security and Flynn should be carefully watched or some of our security measure be quickly changed.

Finally, as most conservative pundits are spewing, further investigations are necessary and crucial.....BUT, who are there to facilitate such investigations, mindful that the republican leadership in congress may NOT want investigations that could reveal their own internal flaws.

We now know that the CIA, FBI and NSA have been deliberately withholding certain information from the President, because they already knew that anything that is said to him will land at the Kremlin as well. This is how bad the situation is and I doubt that the only problem is Flynn. He is not the only mole in the Trump swamp.

That detail, that the POTUS does not even know some sensitive information because our own agencies do not trust him or his team - that detail is very scary. And the fact that the only way to convince Trump that Flynn did talk shop with the Russkis in December was for those agencies to go public - that is just mind-boggling. This is how sad things are since the Trump administration began. Just sad.
FDR was a Russian lover and lefties LOVE FDR. Why no love for Trump?

Because since then Russia has rejected Marxism, and won't embrace multiculturalism.
This is a mortal sin in the Church of Progressives

Forum List

Back