Is God A Neuron - Someone Gave Us All A Unique Massive CNV

Not Found

The requested URL /articles/...50043.html was not found on this server.

and what is your astonishment about? :rolleyes:

evolved following a "genome doubling event" that occurred about 200 million years ago.
"Genome doubling may, therefore, offer an explanation to Darwin's "abominable mystery" -- the apparently abrupt proliferation of new species of flowering plants in fossil records dating to the Cretaceous period," said Claude dePamphilis of Penn State University. "Generations of scientists have worked to solve this puzzle," he added.

what caused the abrupt doubling of genomes across an entire spectrum of plants..

evolved following a "genome doubling event" that occurred about 200 million years ago.
"Genome doubling may, therefore, offer an explanation to Darwin's "abominable mystery" -- the apparently abrupt proliferation of new species of flowering plants in fossil records dating to the Cretaceous period," said Claude dePamphilis of Penn State University. "Generations of scientists have worked to solve this puzzle," he added.

what caused the abrupt doubling of genomes across an entire spectrum of plants..

so what?

what is so unusual about this?

can you articulate what is your point in all of your jaw dropping awe?

your considering a neuron to be a "god" on the basis of something "unique" has been already debunked, so now you move to the flower?

Do you want to consider quantum physics in looking for the "god"? because there are plenty of "gods" there ;)

so what?

your considering a neuron to be a "god" on the basis of something "unique" has been already debunked, so now you move to the flower?

Do you want to consider quantum physics in looking for the "god"? because there are plenty of "gods" there ;)

I have a god...
this was merely a discussion of facts...
im open minded enough not to let my god in the way of surmising from the facts available.
It seems your not...
thanks for your participation...
:eusa_whistle:

so what?

I have a god...
im open minded enough not to let my god in the way of surmising from the facts available.
It seems your not...

I honestly do not understand what do you find so god-like in the facts you have provided.
If you link the strange event in the genome to the intervention of God and somehow a proof of God existense ( or vice verse, because one can interpret it both ways) I can understand your point, albeit I do not agree with it ( because I view those events without media-labelled sensationalism).

That's it.

:thewave:
so what?

I have a god...
It seems your not...

I honestly do not understand what do you find so god-like in the facts you have provided.
If you link the strange event in the genome to the intervention of God and somehow a proof of God existense ( or vice verse, because one can interpret it both ways) I can understand your point, albeit I do not agree with it ( because I view those events without media-labelled sensationalism).

That's it.

maybe god is a zebra finch...

Forum List

Back