Is God behind current events, especially vis a vis Trump?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

This author mentions the similarity between the iconic photo of Trump after the assassination attempt, with the flag behind him, and the image of the Marines raising the flag at Iwo Jima--a comparison I myself had made, but didn't want to bring up, figuring that maybe both R and D would pounce on me...(You're comparing Trump to the US Marines! etc...). :rolleyes:

But yeh, I kind of am.. No, scratch the "Kind of"

The writer says:

"[The] attempted assassination.. changed everything.

The world saw our 45th president bloodied from a wound by a bullet, which would have taken his life, but for Heaven’s timely turning his head, causing the bullet to pierce his ear rather than his skull that had been in the line of fire a fraction of a second before.

Trump’s image was instantly elevated in the U.S. and globally with photographs of him with blood on his face and fist in the air showing resilience and a superhuman fighting spirit to defend the American flag in the background.

Choreographed by God, that iconic Trump photograph reminded everyone of America’s most famous World War II image — that of six U.S. Marines victoriously planting the U.S. flag during the Battle of Iwo-Jima......"

Nope, there's no flag at the height above Trump's head that could have been shown in the famous image. Stop the vid at about 17 seconds.

And so the list of concocted bullshit gets longer!

God was looking out for trump. Too bad he was too busy with trump and didn't have time to care about those who were killed and injured. Did you think God is able to do more than one thing at a time?

Let me understand here... are you saying Trump faked the gunshot and photoshopped the event?....
No, but I might say something like that as we get to see and hear more real evidence.

For now I'm quite happy with myself to show that the flag wasn't there.

This author mentions the similarity between the iconic photo of Trump after the assassination attempt, with the flag behind him, and the image of the Marines raising the flag at Iwo Jima--a comparison I myself had made, but didn't want to bring up, figuring that maybe both R and D would pounce on me...(You're comparing Trump to the US Marines! etc...). :rolleyes:

But yeh, I kind of am.. No, scratch the "Kind of"

The writer says:

"[The] attempted assassination.. changed everything.

The world saw our 45th president bloodied from a wound by a bullet, which would have taken his life, but for Heaven’s timely turning his head, causing the bullet to pierce his ear rather than his skull that had been in the line of fire a fraction of a second before.

Trump’s image was instantly elevated in the U.S. and globally with photographs of him with blood on his face and fist in the air showing resilience and a superhuman fighting spirit to defend the American flag in the background.

Choreographed by God, that iconic Trump photograph reminded everyone of America’s most famous World War II image — that of six U.S. Marines victoriously planting the U.S. flag during the Battle of Iwo-Jima......"
no. of the two metaphysical forces, i don't think it is god who buys souls.

No, but I might say something like that as we get to see and hear more real evidence.

For now I'm quite happy with myself to show that the flag wasn't there.
The flag was held in place by the two boom cranes up over the stage... when they took Trump down the stairs the photographer who by the way was interviewed on FOX and CNN said he knew he had an epic shot when he saw the blood and the flag behind Trump...
Do you do drugs?.... or has the left wing media so propagandized you that you can't think?...

The flag was held in place by the two boom cranes up over the stage... when they took Trump down the stairs the photographer who by the way was interviewed on FOX and CNN said he knew he had an epic shot when he saw the blood and the flag behind Trump...
Do you do drugs?.... or has the left wing media so propagandized you that you can't think?...
I did some Fentanyl and it clearly made my eyes lie when I looked at the video.

Forum List

Back