Is Hillary a criminal?

"hasn't been convicted" LMAO
that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.
A criminal is someone found guilty of a crime.

She has yet to be charged with a crime.

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations
you don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. A criminal is a person that breaks the law. I will give you that she might not have broke the law. We are still waiting on that.. However, she is a smart ass lawyer. She skirts the law. Her slush fund for an example. Her fuckin charity makes 70M a year and only gives +-15% to the needy. Yet SOMEHOW she can get the US taxpayers to fund her charity employee salaries. That law was made so presidents didn't have to go through hardships after office.. They are NOT hard up. Yet, the are LEGALLY doing it. This is why I usually call her corrupt when referring to her many character flaws.

Was Al Capone a criminal before he was convicted of tax evasion?

That the question can be asked is, itself, condemnation.

But that's too subtle for most liberals to grasp so, what the hell......

Asked by who? The party who cried "Wolf" at every turn these past 8 years? Yeah they're credible, not.

Yes, and so is her serial rapist husband. Let's hope & pray the American People choose to keep them out of the White House.

that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations
you don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. A criminal is a person that breaks the law. I will give you that she might not have broke the law. We are still waiting on that.. However, she is a smart ass lawyer. She skirts the law. Her slush fund for an example. Her fuckin charity makes 70M a year and only gives +-15% to the needy. Yet SOMEHOW she can get the US taxpayers to fund her charity employee salaries. That law was made so presidents didn't have to go through hardships after office.. They are NOT hard up. Yet, the are LEGALLY doing it. This is why I usually call her corrupt when referring to her many character flaws.

evidently not :dunno:

Yeah it's like Obungles being gay, just because he hasn't came out.....
funny coming from you bi catfish :laugh:

As to the OP,. yes she can't be trusted because she sold-out to monied interests long ago

hiLIARy Clinton "release the Goldman speech transcripts" countdown clock

Guano is looking for you...something about a four hour erection

I know Hillary can tell lies, but I find the argument that she is corrupt very subjective. I don't know who exactly she sold out to if she indeed sold sold out.

But never mind that. Some are calling her a criminal. What crime has she been convicted of?

Before you raise Benghazi or emails scandal, note that she has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime related to those issues.

As far as I know, Hillary Clinton was never charged nor convicted of a crime. That makes her a would be criminal or soon to be criminal, not a criminal!!

But then, can't we say the same about Trump?
If I go and rob a bank, does that make me a criminal or does being convicted of robbing the bank make me a criminal. Yes, I understand the concept of being presumed innocent until being convicted; however, that does not mean that the criminal that is good enough to not get caught is not really a criminal.
To be a criminal, you have to be convicted
You rob a bank, you performed a criminal act
You are a suspect if you are caught but not yet convicted

Look, if I called you a criminal, but lack proof of your crime, then I am being libelous. Calling you a criminal, even if you did rob a bank and escaped capture, is not appropriate.

I believe that Hillary has broken some laws with the email feasco. At minimum she was trying to stonewall freedom of information requests.

Like any politician, Hillary lives one moment and one phoney promise at a time.
So, is that a yes or a no?
1,964 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you
You are so lame, you can't even come up with something original. LOL.

So, what is your answer to the question? Is she a criminal or not?
yes, I got that from you. That was the point, you stupid fuck.

Getting upset are we? LOL.

Getting upset are we? LOL.
what makes you think I am upset? Are you really this retarded or are you just playing "daws101" for the day?

I am a criminal. I often break speed limit laws.
It isn't necessary to be caught and convicted of a crime to be a criminal, but I don't know if you want to go and brag about it either.
Big brother is watching. That being said, almost 100% of the driving population are criminals due to speed limit laws.

I know Hillary can tell lies, but I find the argument that she is corrupt very subjective. I don't know who exactly she sold out to if she indeed sold sold out.

But never mind that. Some are calling her a criminal. What crime has she been convicted of?

Before you raise Benghazi or emails scandal, note that she has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime related to those issues.

As far as I know, Hillary Clinton was never charged nor convicted of a crime. That makes her a would be criminal or soon to be criminal, not a criminal!!

Where was she the night Vince Foster died?

Was it her?

Was it William Jefferson Blythe III?

Was it Quagmire transgender sex doll that got hostile when there were no unisex restrooms around?

This demented mind does not need to know nor does it want to...

As for her being a criminal?

No, she has never been convicted of any crime to my knowledge. Now William Jefferson Blythe III was found guilty of perjury but Hillary is not at fault for what her Husband did... Or was she?

( Can't help the idiotic soap opera writing style when you know the answer to your own question )

You are arguing that she is corrupt. That is an ethical judgement that anyone of us can make. There is a subjective element in this judgement.

Criminal suggest she has committed crimes. But we can not be exactly sure unless she is convicted. Until then, calling her criminal is a subjective argument in which we do not know the complete issue surrounding the act

No he was technically a suspect.

Last edited:

You are arguing that she is corrupt. That is an ethical judgement that anyone of us can make. There is a subjective element in this judgement.

Criminal suggest she has committed crimes. But we can not be exactly sure unless she is convicted. Until then, calling her criminal is a subjective argument in which we do not know the complete

No he was technically a suspect.

You're trying to make excuse for the corrupt old bitch. Tiresome

It's a matter of semantics. People can be a criminal and never be convicted or even charged, but if they commit a crime they are a criminal. You don't need to be convicted to be a criminal. I think you would be more accurate to say she is not a convicted criminal, but she is a pantsuit bull dyke bitch, we know that for sure.

Where was she the night Vince Foster died?

Was it her?

Was it William Jefferson Blythe III?

Was it Quagmire transgender sex doll that got hostile when there were no unisex restrooms around?

This demented mind does not need to know nor does it want to...

As for her being a criminal?

No, she has never been convicted of any crime to my knowledge. Now William Jefferson Blythe III was found guilty of perjury but Hillary is not at fault for what her Husband did... Or was she?

( Can't help the idiotic soap opera writing style when you know the answer to your own question )
I also thought I answered I answered my question.

Technically, she is not a criminal. Suspicion of her committing a crime does not make her a criminal.

If I go and rob a bank, does that make me a criminal or does being convicted of robbing the bank make me a criminal. Yes, I understand the concept of being presumed innocent until being convicted; however, that does not mean that the criminal that is good enough to not get caught is not really a criminal.
To be a criminal, you have to be convicted
You rob a bank, you performed a criminal act
You are a suspect if you are caught but not yet convicted

Look, if I called you a criminal, but lack proof of your crime, then I am being libelous. Calling you a criminal, even if you did rob a bank and escaped capture, is not appropriate.
A person becomes a criminal immediately upon committing a crime. However, our justice system is to presume that a person is innocent until convicted. The key word is "presume". A person that is presumed innocent because he has not been convicted may be as guilty as hell. Likewise, a person that is wrongly convicted of a crime will be presumed guilty and punished accordingly even though he is not a criminal because he did not commit the crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back