Is Hillary a criminal?

you don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. A criminal is a person that breaks the law. I will give you that she might not have broke the law. We are still waiting on that.. However, she is a smart ass lawyer. She skirts the law. Her slush fund for an example. Her fuckin charity makes 70M a year and only gives +-15% to the needy. Yet SOMEHOW she can get the US taxpayers to fund her charity employee salaries. That law was made so presidents didn't have to go through hardships after office.. They are NOT hard up. Yet, the are LEGALLY doing it. This is why I usually call her corrupt when referring to her many character flaws.
You are arguing that she is corrupt. That is an ethical judgement that anyone of us can make. There is a subjective element in this judgement.

Criminal suggest she has committed crimes. But we can not be exactly sure unless she is convicted. Until then, calling her criminal is a subjective argument in which we do not know the complete
Was Al Capone a criminal before he was convicted of tax evasion?
No he was technically a suspect.

No, he was a criminal. The conviction just confirmed his criminality. You become a criminal upon the commitment of a crime not upon a conviction. It's Semantics. If you murder somebody then you are a criminal. It doesn't matter if you are a suspect or not. To be accurate, Hellary is a criminal IMO, but not a convicted criminal.
You are saying he is a criminal only after the fact of his conviction.

Before his conviction, calling him a criminal beforehand is technically wrong. Think if the prosecutor called him a criminal before the case. He could be held in contempt of court.

The use of the term is more technical. Most people are using their subjective judgement which is not always accurate.

For instance, do I suspect the Clinton's are corrupt? Yes, I find there is something questionable with the Clinton foundation as well as her time in the State department plus her relationship with Wall st firms.

Is Hillary Clinton a criminal. Technically, no. However she is currently under investigation for potential crimes concerning handling of emails during her tenure in the State department.

Does this forum look anything like a court room to you? Of course when people say she is a criminal it is an opinion, but that is the context of this forum, and in my opinion she is a criminal whether she ever gets convicted or not. Was Nixon a criminal? He was never convicted, but still got a pardon. Was John Wilkes Booth a criminal? He was never convicted. Shall we amend all the history books to say Booth was a suspect in the shooting of Lincoln? Nonsense!
Booth is technically a suspect in the shooting of Lincoln.

Nixon is a suspect in the Watergate scandals. With the pardon, he is never to be tried. We can only guess what his role in the scandal is, that is if he did commit a crime.

Finally, history uses some subjective opinions to draw together what might have happened. It tells a story from whatever evidence it finds, some of it circumstantial.

Does this mean Booth did not kill Lincoln? I never said that he did not. However, if some solid evidence is discovered that Booth was actually wrongly accused, then those history books will be rewritten.

Wow, so you still can't say Booth or Nixon were criminals. So in your mind anything short of a legal conviction and calling someone a criminal is a misnomer. I wonder what you would call the "suspect " who your daughter says raped her.

hitler wasn't a war criminal. He is just a suspect.
Stalin wasn't a war criminal either. He is also just a suspect.
I am totally understanding this now.

Hussein Obama isn't a terrorist, he just a black man with a Muslim name that apologizes for America, defends ISLAM and love ISIS refugees. This doesn't make him American, just a sympathizer. The Muslim Trojan horse for ISIS refugees.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-450x281.jpg

trojan.jpg

obama-quote-favoring-muslims.jpg

Let's try this again. In america, there is a presumption of innocence until "proven" guilty by due process of law. That being said, a serial killer is still a criminal murder even if he has not been discovered by others to be a serial killer. If the serial killer is shot and killed while attempting his last criminal act such that there is no trial and no conviction, he is still a murderous serial killer.......a criminal. He is what he is whether anyone else knows it or not.

"hasn't been convicted" LMAO
that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.
A criminal is someone found guilty of a crime.

She has yet to be charged with a crime.

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations
you don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. A criminal is a person that breaks the law. I will give you that she might not have broke the law. We are still waiting on that.. However, she is a smart ass lawyer. She skirts the law. Her slush fund for an example. Her fuckin charity makes 70M a year and only gives +-15% to the needy. Yet SOMEHOW she can get the US taxpayers to fund her charity employee salaries. That law was made so presidents didn't have to go through hardships after office.. They are NOT hard up. Yet, the are LEGALLY doing it. This is why I usually call her corrupt when referring to her many character flaws.
You are arguing that she is corrupt. That is an ethical judgement that anyone of us can make. There is a subjective element in this judgement.

Criminal suggest she has committed crimes. But we can not be exactly sure unless she is convicted. Until then, calling her criminal is a subjective argument in which we do not know the complete

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations

No, he was a criminal. The conviction just confirmed his criminality. You become a criminal upon the commitment of a crime not upon a conviction. It's Semantics. If you murder somebody then you are a criminal. It doesn't matter if you are a suspect or not. To be accurate, Hellary is a criminal IMO, but not a convicted criminal.

Before his conviction, calling him a criminal beforehand is technically wrong. Think if the prosecutor called him a criminal before the case. He could be held in contempt of court.

The use of the term is more technical. Most people are using their subjective judgement which is not always accurate.

For instance, do I suspect the Clinton's are corrupt? Yes, I find there is something questionable with the Clinton foundation as well as her time in the State department plus her relationship with Wall st firms.

Is Hillary Clinton a criminal. Technically, no. However she is currently under investigation for potential crimes concerning handling of emails during her tenure in the State department.
Suppose a man robbed a bank 4 years ago. Two years later he is convicted of bank robbery. How many years has the man been a criminal due to the bank robbery?

Suppose a man robbed a bank 4 years ago. Two years later he is convicted of bank robbery. How many years has the man been a criminal due to the bank robbery?

He was a criminal when he committed the crime, he became a convicted criminal upon his conviction. If you or I didn't know he did it, then in our eyes he was a suspect, but the reality was he was a criminal which was later confirmed by the court.

He was a criminal when he committed the crime, he became a convicted criminal upon his conviction. If you or I didn't know he did it, then in our eyes he was a suspect, but the reality was he was a criminal which was later confirmed by the court.

The moment one breaks a law they become a criminal

I know Hillary can tell lies, but I find the argument that she is corrupt very subjective. I don't know who exactly she sold out to if she indeed sold sold out.

But never mind that. Some are calling her a criminal. What crime has she been convicted of?

Before you raise Benghazi or emails scandal, note that she has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime related to those issues.

As far as I know, Hillary Clinton was never charged nor convicted of a crime. That makes her a would be criminal or soon to be criminal, not a criminal!!

But then, can't we say the same about Trump?

Yea, there's the emails, Benghazi and a long history of unexplained things.

Then there the Clinton Foundation. Misuse of Donations for Haitians affected by earthquake. Foreign donations.

She is as crooked as Bill is horny.

I think video playing tonight only.

"hasn't been convicted" LMAO
that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.

false

Forum List

Back